Author Topic: making fina via fina fast kits  (Read 7616 times)

staxripa

• Getbig II
making fina via fina fast kits
« on: January 22, 2009, 05:43:20 PM »
has anyone used these kits? if so did you use the clear "dissolving liquid" in the final mix of fina/oil? or did you only use it to dissolve the pellets.

i assume its BB/BA but i cant find any info anywhere about what the hell it is, I'm just being cautious incase its methyl alcohol so i dont add any to the final mix.

thx

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: making fina via fina fast kits
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 05:57:17 PM »
ive used it before...simple proces... let the pellets dissolve in solution... then filter through coffee filter... then add oil.. then done. the solution makes it easy because theres no guess work.. but you canmak it your own.. like you said its just bb/ba inn most cases..though some i think have extra stuff... there a good way called "crystal fina method"..which is the best way..but time consuming...   

anyway.. tren rocks but tren cough is death..

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 06:35:24 PM »
im not trying to be rude tbombz.....but did you even read my question?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 06:37:29 PM »
ive used it before...simple proces... let the pellets dissolve in solution... then filter through coffee filter... then add oil.. then done. the solution makes it easy because theres no guess work.. but you canmak it your own.. like you said its just bb/ba inn most cases..though some i think have extra stuff... there a good way called "crystal fina method"..which is the best way..but time consuming...   

anyway.. tren rocks but tren cough is death..

So you only started using AAS within roughly the past 10 months & you're making your own tren & an expert in making it? Serious question...I'm not trying to be a dick.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 06:53:57 PM »
oh shit my thread just turned into a circus.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 06:54:54 PM »
oh shit my thread just turned into a circus.

No I've seen threads get much worse.  ;D

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 06:57:56 PM »
i hope to get a real answer, i crystallized 3.1gm of Fina then added oil/heat/and the clear liquid that came with my kit, after i added the clear liquid i realized it was called disloving liquid, so I'm afraid its not BB/BA but someting else.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 07:10:58 PM »
the magic solution/ disolving solution is whats used to dissolve the pellets.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/crystal-tren.shtml

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 07:11:15 PM »
So you only started using AAS within roughly the past 10 months & you're making your own tren & an expert in making it? Serious question...I'm not trying to be a dick.
i made it once.. not an expert.. but i know how to do it..

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 07:18:46 PM »
in the artical you posted 4thAD, notacow talks about adding 2 ml to the mix befor poping it into the oven. so maybe its BA/BB.

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 10:00:17 PM »
It's not ba/bb it's a "magic" solution, I can't remember what it's called I have the formular for it somewhere in one of my chemistry books, but it can hold 4 grams of testosterone pr. ml before crashing

edit: i remember now it's some kind of salicylic acid solution with some group added to it

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 11:21:07 AM »
It's not ba/bb it's a "magic" solution, I can't remember what it's called I have the formular for it somewhere in one of my chemistry books, but it can hold 4 grams of testosterone pr. ml before crashing

edit: i remember now it's some kind of salicylic acid solution with some group added to it

Aspirin?  That doesn't make sense. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 11:24:03 AM »

most of them are just bb and ba... iev heard some have peg's not sure which one or even why those are good.. just heard about em... a simple ba bb mix would work perfectly if you do it on your own...    that crystal fina link 4th posted is legit way t do it..

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »
The standard kit dissolving solution is 5%BA and 15%BB.

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 12:26:13 PM »
I know it sounds wierd vet, but I remember reading that if you added some group to salisylic acid you could make it hold huge amounts of hormone

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »
I know it sounds wierd vet, but I remember reading that if you added some group to salisylic acid you could make it hold huge amounts of hormone

Ok.  I believe you, it just doesn't make sense to me with what I know about chemistry.   

Aspirin is technically acetylsalicylic acid---salicylic acid with an acetyl group attached.  The only thing I can see it as doing is acting as a stabilizer.    The acid doesn't make sense with that though. 

I'll have to think on it a while. 

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 02:23:40 PM »
Well it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me either since salicylic acid is a polar molecule so it shouldn't hold nonpolar hormones very well...

I'll try and look for it on the net..

I could be wrong hehe

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2009, 02:27:51 PM »
Sorry! now I found what it is I was thinking of(I just had a calculus exam and I havn't slept for 36 hours so :p) Guaiacol! It's very simmilar to salicylic acid that's why I got them confused.

2mls of Guaiacol holds 1g of hormone

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2009, 02:55:29 PM »
i hate tren cough or id buy some more.. tren is lovely.. but fuck that cough...  anyone find a way to eliminate it ?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2009, 03:07:00 PM »
i hate tren cough or id buy some more.. tren is lovely.. but fuck that cough...  anyone find a way to eliminate it ?

Yea, don't hit a vein on the way in or out :) 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 03:15:14 PM »
Yea, don't hit a vein on the way in or out :) 
i guess i always hit a vein

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 03:39:34 PM »
has anyone used these kits? if so did you use the clear "dissolving liquid" in the final mix of fina/oil? or did you only use it to dissolve the pellets.

i assume its BB/BA but i cant find any info anywhere about what the hell it is, I'm just being cautious incase its methyl alcohol so i dont add any to the final mix.

Beware of those Fina kits, John.   :-X

You'd be better of going with a good UG Tren.

If you need help, let me know.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...