Author Topic: big ups andd thanks to Dante/doggcrap/truprotein  (Read 2341 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
big ups andd thanks to Dante/doggcrap/truprotein
« on: January 22, 2009, 06:13:34 PM »
 i sell alot of protein with my disount code on here, and i never remember to look on dantes site = intensemuscle.com  to see if i have won... month after month dante sends me a personal email reminding me to get my free protein... which he doesnt have t do and the rules state if i don collect i dont ge it.... this guy is a true gentlemen and a great business man. all class.

thanks dante, for quality products at good prices, exellent service, and your kindness.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: big ups andd thanks to Dante/doggcrap/truprotein
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »
dude get your act together
u are a grown man
dont make dante chase after u to remind u ::)
w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »
u are a grown man

Tough love.

Harsh but fair.....harsh but fair.
No doubt about it...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 06:41:32 PM »
i sell alot of protein with my disount code on here, and i never remember to look on dantes site = intensemuscle.com  to see if i have won... month after month dante sends me a personal email reminding me to get my free protein... which he doesnt have t do and the rules state if i don collect i dont ge it.... this guy is a true gentlemen and a great business man. all class.

thanks dante, for quality products at good prices, exellent service, and your kindness.

:-\ this is a strange post.

i will reserve judgement............... .....................for now.
175lbs by 31st July

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 08:03:02 PM »
u are a grown man

lol
TEAM Nasser

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 08:12:21 PM »
dante's a good dude.. and now i see some prick at MD ripping off his training style.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »
dante's a good dude.. and now i see some prick at MD ripping off his training style.

what goes around.................. ........

after all his training was ripped off from mentzer/parillo..................
175lbs by 31st July

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 12:51:28 AM »
T-Bombz, we have had our diffrences in the past.But the one thing we can agree is Dante and trueprotein.com.
If you are looking for a custom blend , the purest raw materials, or some Waxey Maze, they are people to go to.
Yes I own a supplement company, but I feel that Dante's company is one of the best manufacturers in the industry.
I know for a fact he buys only the best raw materials, and all of his products make label claim.
In this industry there is enough buissness for everybody, but there is a shortage high end manufactures such as my company and trueprotein.com.I also beleive in giving credit were credit is do
The bottom line is trueprotein.com is a company like mine, they put there money into quality raw materials, not flashy magazine adds, and huge marketing capaigns.Trust me my friends if a company like MuscleTech ,BSN,VPX,Muscle Asylum,and Nutrex.
When a large company endorses this alot of athletes, and marketes and advertises as much as these companies do the money has to come from some where.To covers all the expenses they have to make atleast 400-500% profit margins.The challenge is they dont want to price themselves right of the shelf.So what do they do? They make aproducts with up to 75 ingredients, but make it a preprietory blend .For Example a bottle of Cell Tech costs about $4.50-$5.00 to make, and retails for $59.95.
Another product that sells well is NO Xplode.This products costs approximatly $5-$600 to make depending on if and how much of each ingredient they are putting each bottle.There so called special AVPT creatine only costs $10 per kilo.Its called  Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine.So lets say they put 3 grams of this  Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine per serving, and there is 40 servings.Thats would only cost them about .83 cents a bottle to use this so-called special AVPT creatine, LMAO.If they did have everyting in proprietory blends I could give you an exact breakdown on how much it would cost.But I think I am 99% sure that with my calculations it costs around $5-$6.00 a bottle like a stated before.
You have to fall prey to pretty bottles and marketing, there are compnies like trueprotein.com, my company extremelabs.net, Bioplex,AST Research and Beverly International.
With these companies you wont get flashy packaging, fancy made up chemical names, such as Creatine Arginine beta Alanine Ethyl Ester Malate,the ingredients will be listed, not just throw into a proprietory blend, and You will get what you actually paid for
Fearri, and Lamborgini dont advertise as much as Chevy or Ford, and they dont sell as many cars.But what they do offer like the companies I listed above is quality.If you want a cute box with your supplement go by a Happy Meal, but if you want supplements that offer real world results start using supplements from  hardcore companies.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 12:54:02 AM »
What was DC's gh15 rating? I don't think it's Wiggs type rating but I don't think it was Division's either.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 02:26:26 AM »

How about you stop the spamming gayboy?
As empty as paradise

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 03:18:29 AM »
T-Bombz, we have had our diffrences in the past.But the one thing we can agree is Dante and trueprotein.com.
If you are looking for a custom blend , the purest raw materials, or some Waxey Maze, they are people to go to.
Yes I own a supplement company, but I feel that Dante's company is one of the best manufacturers in the industry.
I know for a fact he buys only the best raw materials, and all of his products make label claim.
In this industry there is enough buissness for everybody, but there is a shortage high end manufactures such as my company and trueprotein.com.I also beleive in giving credit were credit is do
The bottom line is trueprotein.com is a company like mine, they put there money into quality raw materials, not flashy magazine adds, and huge marketing capaigns.Trust me my friends if a company like MuscleTech ,BSN,VPX,Muscle Asylum,and Nutrex.
When a large company endorses this alot of athletes, and marketes and advertises as much as these companies do the money has to come from some where.To covers all the expenses they have to make atleast 400-500% profit margins.The challenge is they dont want to price themselves right of the shelf.So what do they do? They make aproducts with up to 75 ingredients, but make it a preprietory blend .For Example a bottle of Cell Tech costs about $4.50-$5.00 to make, and retails for $59.95.
Another product that sells well is NO Xplode.This products costs approximatly $5-$600 to make depending on if and how much of each ingredient they are putting each bottle.There so called special AVPT creatine only costs $10 per kilo.Its called  Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine.So lets say they put 3 grams of this  Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine per serving, and there is 40 servings.Thats would only cost them about .83 cents a bottle to use this so-called special AVPT creatine, LMAO.If they did have everyting in proprietory blends I could give you an exact breakdown on how much it would cost.But I think I am 99% sure that with my calculations it costs around $5-$6.00 a bottle like a stated before.
You have to fall prey to pretty bottles and marketing, there are compnies like trueprotein.com, my company extremelabs.net, Bioplex,AST Research and Beverly International.
With these companies you wont get flashy packaging, fancy made up chemical names, such as Creatine Arginine beta Alanine Ethyl Ester Malate,the ingredients will be listed, not just throw into a proprietory blend, and You will get what you actually paid for
Fearri, and Lamborgini dont advertise as much as Chevy or Ford, and they dont sell as many cars.But what they do offer like the companies I listed above is quality.If you want a cute box with your supplement go by a Happy Meal, but if you want supplements that offer real world results start using supplements from  hardcore companies.

Interesting read!

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 04:29:07 AM »

Blatent spam/advertising.

Time out for this shit shoveller

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 04:40:44 AM »

this "protein" you speak of... people need lots of that stuff to build muscle, right?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 05:27:52 AM »
How about you stop the spamming gayboy?

hahah, Hedgey laying down the law....hahaha

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 05:39:37 AM »
gayer than 'shouting out' protein sources from the tap hahahaha
L

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 05:54:30 AM »
Dante needs to offer free shipping on orders over $100

Dante, help a brother out!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 05:57:21 AM »
Interesting read!
geti tony is good dude,pms back and has solid info,guy was/is built too boot.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2009, 09:00:11 AM »

::)
175lbs by 31st July