Author Topic: UFC: Primetime Has Failed to Portray BJ Penn as a Legitimate Threat  (Read 5603 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC: Primetime Has Failed to Portray BJ Penn as a Legitimate Threat
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2009, 11:02:58 AM »
BJ is very intimidating...

ahhahahaha.... very nice!!!!  hahahahaha

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2009, 11:06:16 AM »
So what is the exact story on BJ Penn and the Penn tennis ball brand?  I keep hearing that BJ is well off because his family owns the company, but the house they showed in the show looked like a dump.  What's the story ???
w

Dball

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2009, 09:11:42 PM »
BJ is very intimidating...

HAHA 

Baby Jay

Nice, MS.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2009, 10:27:46 PM »
Why would a guy(BJ) who looks more relaxed in the ring then just about anyone on the planet ever GAS during a fight if he wasn't Lazy?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2009, 11:31:47 PM »
So what is the exact story on BJ Penn and the Penn tennis ball brand?  I keep hearing that BJ is well off because his family owns the company, but the house they showed in the show looked like a dump.  What's the story ???

I thought you were in the know.  I didn't see the piece so I don't what house they showed but it couldn't have been the parents.  There house was built in 1898 I think (I can't remember)  it is filled with antiques and is beautiful up on a hill.  They own literally all the houses within eyesight.  They are very very well off even in Hawaii.  So you shouldn't worry about there financial status.  And they have nothing to do with Penn tennis balls.  Holy shit where do you come up with this crap.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2009, 10:07:41 AM »
I thought you were in the know.  I didn't see the piece so I don't what house they showed but it couldn't have been the parents.  There house was built in 1898 I think (I can't remember)  it is filled with antiques and is beautiful up on a hill.  They own literally all the houses within eyesight.  They are very very well off even in Hawaii.  So you shouldn't worry about there financial status.  And they have nothing to do with Penn tennis balls.  Holy shit where do you come up with this crap.

lol.  Are you one your period again?  They showed BJ's house.  It looked like a dump.  They also showed his parents house.  It was okay, but nothing spectacular. 
w

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2009, 11:15:42 AM »
i predict GSP knocks BJ out.

The ONLY thing that bothers me is that GSP got knocked out by Serra.  Is his chin suspect?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2009, 11:23:36 AM »
i predict GSP knocks BJ out.

The ONLY thing that bothers me is that GSP got knocked out by Serra.  Is his chin suspect?

Serra clipped him on the temple not the chin.  But, it's a good point.  GSP got rocked, folded and tapped.  BJs boxing is very good.  This is going to be a tough and hard to predict fight.  Basically, whoever makes the 1st mistake will lose.
w

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2009, 11:33:35 AM »
GSP, second round.  Checkmate.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2009, 11:01:41 PM »

Why would you get upset about someone asking if Penn had anything to do with Penn tennis balls?  Seems like a logical question...So where does the Penn future come from Onlyme?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2009, 11:03:52 PM »
Serra clipped him on the temple not the chin.  But, it's a good point.  GSP got rocked, folded and tapped.  BJs boxing is very good.  This is going to be a tough and hard to predict fight.  Basically, whoever makes the 1st mistake will lose.

C'on Mindspin...GSP took Serra lightly...No doubt about it...But most people love GSP and most others want to see BJ get knocked the fuck out...GSP will not and will never take BJ lightly...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2009, 09:01:16 AM »
lol.  Are you one your period again?  They showed BJ's house.  It looked like a dump.  They also showed his parents house.  It was okay, but nothing spectacular. 

Still haven't seen the video or show.  One thing the Penn family is and that is grounded.  They do not flaunt what they have.  What counts is what THEY HAVE.  Everyone who lives in Hawaii and especially the Big Island know the Penn family and what they have.  And it is what they have that alot of people don't know is what is surprising.  If you knew Hilo you would know it is a very very laid back area and to tell you the truth are are not really any real fancy homes.  I mean like Belair or Beverly Hills type.  The Cox Estate where Speilberg stayed when they were shooting the latest Indiana Jones movie is not anything super spectacular (except for size of the property) and she is worth in excess of a couple billion dollars.  So, if I was you I wouldn't worry to much about what the Penn's have or don't cause I guarantee you 10000000000000% it is at least 100 times worth more than what you have.  Hope this helps.

Why would you get upset about someone asking if Penn had anything to do with Penn tennis balls?  Seems like a logical question...So where does the Penn future come from Onlyme?

Why would you think I am upset.  I simply stated they have nothing to do with that company.  Why would I get upset over a something that stupid when you can simply go online and find out about the Penn tennis ball company.  Don't get my knowledge mixed up with others ignorance.  ;D

Dball

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2009, 09:24:17 AM »
Dang, between this post and the one in my thread, we really pushed Keith's buttons.  You should go see what he said to me, basically called me worthless, ha.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2009, 09:55:48 AM »
I heard they built their fortune by smuggling drugs and then lost most of it gambling.
w

Dball

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2009, 11:06:43 AM »
I heard they built their fortune by smuggling drugs and then lost most of it gambling.
Good grief, don't let Keith hear you say that, he'll have a stroke.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2009, 11:28:38 AM »
Good grief, don't let Keith hear you say that, he'll have a stroke.

Just wait till the Gay4Pay pics of BJ come out....
w