Author Topic: Is anybody else already looking at mock drafts for the NFL?  (Read 17663 times)

body88

Re: Is anybody else already looking at mock drafts for the NFL?
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2009, 12:22:50 PM »
Peppers want Hawnesworth money
Says who?  There was just some writer on from a paper in Carolina that covers Peppers and he said he was not all about the money.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2009, 07:42:16 AM »
Hakeem Nicks the WR from North Carolina who many had pegged as a late first round picks {maybe even to my G-men}
showed up at his schools pro-day with a pulled hammy and he had gained 14 lbs since the NFL combine :-\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2009, 09:33:43 AM »
Hakeem Nicks the WR from North Carolina who many had pegged as a late first round picks {maybe even to my G-men}
showed up at his schools pro-day with a pulled hammy and he had gained 14 lbs since the NFL combine :-\

I was at the game where i first saw him play against W.V. in the bowl game and that dude looks great in game shape
D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2009, 10:06:09 AM »

i think they'll draft a lb....we're hurting at lb...so slow...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2009, 10:37:25 AM »
I was at the game where i first saw him play against W.V. in the bowl game and that dude looks great in game shape

True dat.he was awesome in that game :o

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2009, 07:55:31 AM »
G-men bring in Percy Harvin for a look see.

body88

« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2009, 08:24:13 AM »
I like Conner Barwin.  Reminds me of Mike Vrabel.  The kid plays like 4 positions at a high level.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2009, 08:35:19 AM »
interesting story on aaron maybin

Aaron Maybin, the former PSU defensive end who declared for the NFL draft following his redshirt sophomore season, ran the 40-yard dash in 4.59 seconds this morning (March 18) during PSU's Pro Day workout on campus.
The 6-4 Maybin has also gained 25 pounds since the middle of January, bulking up from 227 to 252. At the NFL scouting combine last month, Maybin's 40 time was in the mid-4.7 range.
A QUICK LOOK AT ROOKIE DRUG TESTING

Posted by Mike Florio on March 19, 2009, 8:25 a.m.

In response to the Hulk-style changes to the physique of Penn State defensive end Aaron Maybin from mid-January until mid-March, some readers have suggested in the comments that Maybin's increased size and speed might have been aided by one or more pharmaceutical enhancements.
Obviously, there's no evidence that Maybin or anyone else is using juice other than orange or cranberry. Or maybe grapefruit.
But there's definitely an opportunity for incoming rookies to use banned substances, if they so choose.
All rookies are tested at the Scouting Combine, for banned substances and for recreational drugs like marijuana. Then, they are all subject to testing once they sign their first contract and report for duty, typically in July or early August.
Before the Combine in late February and from the completion of the Combine for at least five months, they can do whatever they want, without the chance of the NFL catching them.
And since the testing at the Combine is announced, the only guys who'll test positive for anything that could get them in trouble with the league are those who are stupid, or those who have a dependency problem.

Here he is on January 15th and then on March 11th

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2009, 08:13:03 AM »
Rutgers WR Kenny Britt ran a 4.43 at his pro day.came in at 6-3",210lb,about 8lbs lighter then the combine.
He's the WR I really want to see on the G-men.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2009, 08:27:32 AM »
Rutgers WR Kenny Britt ran a 4.43 at his pro day.came in at 6-3",210lb,about 8lbs lighter then the combine.
He's the WR I really want to see on the G-men.

Calvin, Have you been reading on what Eli has been saying about Mario Manningham? Eli is like his biggest supporter and they are still talking about the trade.
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2009, 08:37:55 AM »
Calvin, Have you been reading on what Eli has been saying about Mario Manningham? Eli is like his biggest supporter and they are still talking about the trade.

Doug,I wouldn't read to deep into it.Eli is the consumate professional and never knocks his teamates.he said good things about Shockey before and after he got traded and he gave nothing but support to Plax when the dummy shot himself.

according to the local media the reason Mario didn't play more last year was because he had a hard time understanding the playbook :-\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2009, 09:00:06 AM »

Doug,I wouldn't read to deep into it.Eli is the consumate professional and never knocks his teamates.he said good things about Shockey before and after he got traded and he gave nothing but support to Plax when the dummy shot himself.

according to the local media the reason Mario didn't play more last year was because he had a hard time understanding the playbook :-\

I do not doubt that Mario "DuMmY" Manningham had a hard time with the playbook because at MICHIGAN, Henne just threw it up and all Maningham had to do was run quicker then the CB and he catch it.
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2009, 12:20:22 PM »
Last year all the WR's fell out of the first round of the draft.Crabtree is definitely gonna go but who knows how many after that.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2009, 12:23:03 PM »
Last year all the WR's fell out of the first round of the draft.Crabtree is definitely gonna go but who knows how many after that.

Your G-Man are still after Braylon and are considering trading Mario, Steve Smith and a 2nd rounder for Braylon. Steve Smith could stay and they could put Moss in there instead of Steve Smith.
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2009, 12:30:41 PM »
Your G-Man are still after Braylon and are considering trading Mario, Steve Smith and a 2nd rounder for Braylon. Steve Smith could stay and they could put Moss in there instead of Steve Smith.

Where are you getting this info ???

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2009, 12:34:52 PM »

Where are you getting this info ???

Scout.com but they could be wrong and some of my other buddies have paid accounts with other teams and stuff. I just thought it would kinda funny is Mario gets sent back to Ohio, his home state and Braylon would get to go to the Big City.
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2009, 07:41:11 AM »
Scout.com but they could be wrong and some of my other buddies have paid accounts with other teams and stuff. I just thought it would kinda funny is Mario gets sent back to Ohio, his home state and Braylon would get to go to the Big City.

It would make sense for both teams.Cleveland needs alot of help and the extra picks would be good for them.The Giants are like the Pats.to many pics and not enough spots on the roster for all of them.I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants picked another receiver even if they made the trade for Braylon.they might have no Plax this year and definitely no Toomer this year.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2009, 08:37:09 AM »

It would make sense for both teams.Cleveland needs alot of help and the extra picks would be good for them.The Giants are like the Pats.to many pics and not enough spots on the roster for all of them.I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants picked another receiver even if they made the trade for Braylon.they might have no Plax this year and definitely no Toomer this year.

But Braylon has "Bricks" for hands. You sure that you want him?
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2009, 08:44:19 AM »
But Braylon has "Bricks" for hands. You sure that you want him?

Wasn't he solid the year before ???

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2009, 08:48:32 AM »

Wasn't he solid the year before ???

Yea, he finished 2nd to Randy Moss in TD'S scored and had a hell of a receiving year. I think that he just needs a better couch to sit his ass down and tell him how it is going to be. Braylon just did whatever the hell he wanted to do at MICHIGAN because he earned the #1 Jersey. Braylon has to learn how to run better routes and take the contact.
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2009, 08:53:18 AM »
Yea, he finished 2nd to Randy Moss in TD'S scored and had a hell of a receiving year. I think that he just needs a better couch to sit his ass down and tell him how it is going to be. Braylon just did whatever the hell he wanted to do at MICHIGAN because he earned the #1 Jersey. Braylon has to learn how to run better routes and take the contact.

I think Coughlin could handle him.I'd take a chance,he's a helluva talent.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2009, 01:09:23 PM »
Ravens are taking serious looks at Heyward-Bey out of MD in the first round. The Ravens took Flacco along so he could throw some deep passes to him.

6'2" 220lbs. Runs a 4.3. Exactly what the Ravens need. A WR to stretch the field to go along with Flacco's incredible arm strength.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2009, 11:20:06 AM »
I like Conner Barwin.  Reminds me of Mike Vrabel.  The kid plays like 4 positions at a high level.

Your HC was all over the Uconn pro day.not that the Pats were looking at him but the corner from Uconn might have moved himself up to the second corner picked.he ran a 4.38 forty and looked great in all the drills.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2009, 11:21:43 AM »
Ravens are taking serious looks at Heyward-Bey out of MD in the first round. The Ravens took Flacco along so he could throw some deep passes to him.

6'2" 220lbs. Runs a 4.3. Exactly what the Ravens need. A WR to stretch the field to go along with Flacco's incredible arm strength.

I think he would be a great fit for your team.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2009, 11:22:14 AM »
G-men are bringing in Kenny Britt for a workout.