Author Topic: when on the juice, I always want to sleep  (Read 1252 times)

Stavios

when on the juice, I always want to sleep
« on: January 23, 2009, 11:27:09 AM »
I swear to god it is fucking annoying, I have to take like 2 naps a day and even with those I still feel tired.

maybe my sleep sucks ass also, cause my GF keep saying I snoar like a mofo and make weird noises.

anyone else feel the same way ?
I often feel tired but on cycle it is 10 times worst

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: when on the juice, I always want to sleep
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 11:29:08 AM »
opposite for me - except anadrol

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 11:29:52 AM »
I swear to god it is fucking annoying, I have to take like 2 naps a day and even with those I still feel tired.

maybe my sleep sucks ass also, cause my GF keep saying I snoar like a mofo and make weird noises.

dont blame steroids, you are just a lazy canadian!

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 11:30:50 AM »

dont blame steroids, you are just a lazy canadian!

I have to admit I am lazy BUT it's worst with roids  8)

Daniel_Prague

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 11:39:36 AM »

Are you getting enough sleep at night? I get tired a lot two but during the week I manage only 6 hours a night.

And I hear ya about the snoring. It drove my fiance to sleep in another room. But I think that its a weight issue with me. Anytime I get over 275 I start snoaring, so she says. When I get below that weight (some time ago) I stopped.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 12:13:52 PM »
Sleep apnea is a pretty common thing especially with bigger guys.  If you snore really bad and your girlfriend says you make weird noises like gasping for breath or stopping breathing, you should get checked out.  I was diagnosed with mildly severe sleep apnea last year.  I went through the whole thing of getting sleep studies done and everything and now I sleep with a CPAP machine.  It totally changed my life, I feel like a completely different person now that I can actually sleep.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 12:14:57 PM »
I am and have always been a bad sleeper on or off. When I'm on it's worse. I have a very hard time going to sleep, sometimes I can't at all, but even if I do I'm typically a little more tired then normal...it's very hard to get into a good sleeping pattern.

Even though I'm a bad sleeper either way, things in the sleep world always work better when on nothing at all.

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 12:15:29 PM »
Sleep apnea is a pretty common thing especially with bigger guys.  If you snore really bad and your girlfriend says you make weird noises like gasping for breath or stopping breathing, you should get checked out.  I was diagnosed with mildly severe sleep apnea last year.  I went through the whole thing of getting sleep studies done and everything and now I sleep with a CPAP machine.  It totally changed my life, I feel like a completely different person now that I can actually sleep.

yeah that's exactly my case.
damn, you have to sleep with a machine ?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 12:16:47 PM »
yeah that's exactly my case.
damn, you have to sleep with a machine ?

Yea, it took me a good couple of months to get used to it, I would tear it off in the middle of the night or not even be able to fall asleep with it at first.  But now I can't sleep without it.  It essentially forces air into your lungs while you sleep so the passages don't close up, which is what causes you to stop breathing/snore.

Swollness

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 12:25:27 PM »
Since we all know your body/Muscles repair itself (grows) when you sleep, it's probably your body begging to grow!  ;D
Perfektion

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 12:45:38 PM »
Yea, it took me a good couple of months to get used to it, I would tear it off in the middle of the night or not even be able to fall asleep with it at first.  But now I can't sleep without it.  It essentially forces air into your lungs while you sleep so the passages don't close up, which is what causes you to stop breathing/snore.

how much does this thing cost ?????????

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 01:54:07 PM »
how much does this thing cost ?????????

My insurance didn't cover it so I had to pay out of pocket for most of it.  About $1600 for two sleep studies and $1200 for the machine itself.  If your insurance covers it, it will be much cheaper obviously.

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 02:38:42 PM »
My insurance didn't cover it so I had to pay out of pocket for most of it.  About $1600 for two sleep studies and $1200 for the machine itself.  If your insurance covers it, it will be much cheaper obviously.
I don't have insurance  :-\

but better sleep definitly worth 1200$, and then some

I'll check it out this week, I have to go see the doc for that fucking ingrown nail once again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it will be the 3rd time I have it remove)