Author Topic: Ok, I Gave Him a Chance  (Read 16048 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Ok, I Gave Him a Chance
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2009, 06:14:07 PM »
Sorry ill just fly to america to dig up some medical records  ::)

Its more likely it was healthy than unhealthy. It can be assumed with common sense it was healthy. Thats why its so shocking and its being posted.

A Prayer Some of you might like to say.

Oh God, who is the Beginning and the End, hear our prayers as we cry out to you to end the merciless shedding of innocent blood in our nation and throughout the world. Through death you have conquered death and through your life we experience eternal and everlasting life. Cause life to spring forth in the hearts of all people and bring forth a love and respect for life that will dominate our culture.  May your kingdom and church apprehend and overtake the culture of death that has prevailed through deceit and selfishness; may the Seed of the woman crush the head of the serpent through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

hold on while i dig up a passage from the easter bunnies diary..

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2009, 06:14:58 PM »
hold on while i dig up a passage from the easter bunnies diary..
BAHAHHAHA YES!! Check out this picture of my girlfriend!! SHE MODELS!! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2009, 06:16:27 PM »
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HERE IS MY HOUSE!!!!

Take my word for it!! MORE THEN LIKELY IT IS AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA

gasp............

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAA

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2009, 06:16:54 PM »
why are you getting so annoyed at me leafy? I am pretty relaxed and calm responding to you.

Did you know someone who had an abortion etc?

The prayer is for catholics. I dont force others to adhere or agree with my beliefs, my beliefs are not secret, they are also not (other than this time) blatant to everyone.

I tried to keep religion away from the topic yet this is the very vehicle you used to perpetuate and prolong your arguements.

A prayer is a prayer. No harm. No need to feel awkward or threatened by it

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2009, 06:21:12 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6574873.stm

Abortion rates

About 190,000 abortions take place annually in England and Wales. This is nearly a quarter of all pregnancies.

Most abortions are carried out on "healthy" foetuses for social reasons.

The study, however, looked at the outcomes of 3,189 abortions performed between 1995 and 2004 because the foetus had a disability of some kind.

It showed that 102 - or around one in 30 - were born alive

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2009, 06:26:04 PM »

You may not like Obama, but the hip-hop community loves him haha

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2009, 06:26:31 PM »
I am off to bed now.

No doubt i will be flamed when i am away lol

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2009, 06:27:05 PM »
To be honest i never read all the original post i just commented on abortion before this escalated. I dont know nor understand much about US politics.

Ok this is my opinion and i am not god or anything like that. Ill try to answer as best i can since you have been patiant etc with me.

I do think we should fund the organisations and also stop abortions and not actively fund abortion groups.

HOWEVER, in places where we have no control or say or influence, e.g africa where abortions may be carried out in dirty alleys or makeshift houses (this happens) with crude unsanitary implements coathangers(this happens ) and where they will always contine then at least they should be performed at the very m,inimum in clean hospiutals funded by the same organisations that are providing the food shelter immunisations etc. If they are going to be done at least should be done safely with the benefit of helping the others.

I do agree that information should be provided and there are care homes set up by e.g catholic church where women opt out of abortion and have the child before giving it up for adoption. In a clean safehouse run by nurses and nuns e.g They should also try to educate as much as possible

Once the child has been aborted there is no bringing it back

I am sure i have left stuff out. Does this make sense. Its a huge issue with so many variables etc...hard to decide

seems like a sensible opinion. Congrats

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2009, 06:27:41 PM »
I am off to bed now.

nah  the easter bunny is on the way

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2009, 06:28:08 PM »
I am off to bed now.

Hey, did ya hear? Apparently, Goudy got sacked.    ;D

spinnis

« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2009, 06:28:46 PM »
What gets louder as it gets smaller?
A baby in a trash compactor.

What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of dead babies?

You can't unload a truck full of bowling balls with a pitchfork.

What's more fun than stapling babies to a wall?

Ripping them off again.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2009, 06:29:04 PM »
Did i ever show you my competition pictures? Here...

While im at it i have some beach front property in Arkansas i'd like to sell you if you are interested.

what's wrong with your nutsack?
Deep Tissue Massage

spinnis

« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2009, 06:32:08 PM »
What's the difference between a baby and a grandmother?
Grandmothers don't die when you fuck them up the ass.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2009, 06:37:03 PM »
Goldwater would be ripping apart republicans way worse than liberals if he were alive today.

Exactly correct. "Neo-Conservatism" has little to do with actual Conservatism. Goldwater is shitting his grave over what the Republican Congress and Pres. Bush have done over the last 8 years. The growth of government, govt. spending etc will approach if not match anything that Obama may do in the next 4.

That may be a bit of an overstatement, but I use it to get my point across.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2009, 07:09:15 PM »
that negro's fucking shit up bad.

closing of guantanamo is a very very bad idea.  if for nothing else, it'll make those at the other end of US missile attacks more fearless, which is never a good thing.

also, his economic advisor reich or whatever his last name is should've used better words than "the economic stimulus should not go to white male construction workers".

as for the abortion thing, it'll get reversed with the next repub president, so it's no biggie.  SLUTS GET YOUR CUTS!!!
You get dumber and dumber each month.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2009, 07:19:25 PM »
You get dumber and dumber each month.

got a job yet or are you still selling purses on ebay?

wanna compare degrees?
Deep Tissue Massage

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2009, 07:27:59 PM »
Coach,

How much money, steroids, and golf equipment would it take for you to leave GetBig and never come back under any circumstances?

Im willing to start receiving donations from the collective members of GetBig immediately.

You are without a doubt the most annoying person on the planet. No wonder women run from you....youre like nails on a fucking chaulk board!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2009, 07:30:18 PM »
who gets abortions anyway hood rats trailor trash and rape victims.  I say abort them all
I

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2009, 07:32:13 PM »
Coach,

How much money, steroids, and golf equipment would it take for you to leave GetBig and never come back under any circumstances?

Im willing to start receiving donations from the collective members of GetBig immediately.

You are without a doubt the most annoying person on the planet. No wonder women run from you....youre like nails on a fucking chaulk board!

He thinks he's one of the few sensible people here and that he's trying to enlighten us. I guess if we acted down to his pathetic level he'd consider leaving. That, or good old benz calling him up again.  ;D

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2009, 07:36:29 PM »
goudy, what would your opinion be if your mother was raped and you learned that she became pregnant?

if you think it is a sin to abort.......would it be a sin to force your mother to have a child? would your resentment toward your "1/2" sibling be a sin? would the fact that your mother would have to be reminded of that rape every time she looked at her child be fair?

some things arent always black and white.......

we know you live on an island, but you cant be that nieve

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2009, 07:38:24 PM »
He thinks he's one of the few sensible people here and that he's trying to enlighten us. I guess if we acted down to his pathetic level he'd consider leaving. That, or good old benz calling him up again.  ;D

hes a fucking puppet with limited vocabulary......and a taste for one sided fact finding on the "internet"......

i still want to run a contest to help name coach when he finally melts and then comes back.....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2009, 07:39:05 PM »

i still want to run a contest to help name coach when he finally melts and then comes back.....

AGAIN ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2009, 07:41:55 PM »
hes a fucking puppet with limited vocabulary......and a taste for one sided fact finding on the "internet"......

He is really some piece of work.. I mean the guy tried to argue against evolution and dinosaurs by referencing fundamentalist christian websites.  :-\ Now you know what you're up against.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2009, 07:47:50 PM »
He is really some piece of work.. I mean the guy tried to argue against evolution and dinosaurs by referencing fundamentalist christian websites.  :-\ Now you know what you're up against.

I picture Coach between training his superstar "clients" with.....

a radio with Rush on it....sitting atop of a tv with the 700 club on mute...

All the info you would ever need ::)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2009, 07:48:50 PM »
got a job yet or are you still selling purses on ebay?

wanna compare degrees?
yes i do this is my degree   suck on that guy
I