Author Topic: Mosley vs Margerito  (Read 2118 times)

cheftim

• Getbig III
Mosley vs Margerito
« on: January 24, 2009, 07:27:39 PM »
Margerito is on his way to the ring and the crowd is going nuts! They both weigh 160# tonight.

cheftim

• Getbig III
Re: Mosley vs Margerito
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 07:29:42 PM »
Largest crowd in staples center history 20,000+

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 07:35:49 PM »
Margerito was caught with loaded gloves. Some padding that would have hardened as it got wet.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »
Arnold is sitting front row right next to Sly.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 08:11:17 PM »
Shane Mosley just handed Antonio Margerito his ass on a silver platter. KO 9th round. Hall of fame performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 08:25:21 PM »
And it was said that Mosley was gonna get fucked up!!! ha

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 10:34:01 PM »
honestly...i didnt see mosley winning this one, thought he'd have to hit and run but run out of gas late.  i guess this would put cotto in the category with edison maranda...just on the outskirts of the top guys.  if fmw had heart...he could get a better payday with mosley.  that's more intriguing than him fighting an undersize pac which is a made fight for him. 
Oh...Monica!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 06:37:43 AM »
Congrats to shane for putting on a master piece and taking a bow to the crowd that boo him in the end also lol ,pushing through all the drama in his life right now.

All man right there.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 06:45:57 AM »
Biggest crowd ever at the staples center.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 06:57:08 AM »
Quite the surprise result - I would have had Margarito to win by a mile.

i wonder if Mosley will be calling out the winner of Hatton-Pacquiao now?

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 07:06:07 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 07:09:28 AM »

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 09:04:07 AM »
One hell of a fight, Shane all the way

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 09:09:05 AM »
Largest crowd in staples center history 20,000+

I thought Boxing was dying according to all the experts on here.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 09:58:05 AM »
;D

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 10:45:00 AM »

you had a world champ who was.... and was being sold as an iron chin duran while fighting in LA...not NY or FL.

what % of 20000 was....?

why did sugar get booed after his win even though he was gracious to the crowd?  because he wasnt....

guarantee you dont get 20000 with the Turkish vs Asian because they wouldnt have been....

i thought you were an old school student of the game.  come on!

bet the crowd was jacked too.

?v=0
Oh...Monica!

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2009, 11:17:52 AM »
Quite the surprise result - I would have had Margarito to win by a mile.

i wonder if Mosley will be calling out the winner of Hatton-Pacquiao now?
After Pacman destroys Hatton. The next logical match would be Pacman/Mayweather. But It's going to be tough to get the deal because of the negotiations. I think Mosley is gonna fight Andre Berto next. Cotto is going to re-match Margerito in June. Then the winners of those bouts will fight at the end of the year. Cotto will beat Margerito in the re-match. Margerito was exposed last night big time!

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 11:27:07 AM »
I don't know the numbers? Maybe less people are watching it these days? But besides the lack of talent in the Heavyweight division? Boxing is exciting these days. I've been watching it my whole life. The welterweight division is really full of some great fighters.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2009, 11:36:46 AM »
Congrats to shane for putting on a master piece and taking a bow to the crowd that boo him in the end also lol ,pushing through all the drama in his life right now.

All man right there.

All the drama in his life? It was all brought upon him by himself! That wife of his is taking old Sugar Shane to the cleaners! Every fight he's in She's gonna get half of his cut. Hey guys listen up. It's 2009. Can we smarten up already and quit marrying these Women. They're all the same. All your doing by marrying a Women is turning your best friend into your worst enemy. Shanes got like five kids or something like that as well. A world of pain!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 11:41:41 AM »
After Pacman destroys Hatton. The next logical match would be Pacman/Mayweather. But It's going to be tough to get the deal because of the negotiations. I think Mosley is gonna fight Andre Berto next. Cotto is going to re-match Margerito in June. Then the winners of those bouts will fight at the end of the year. Cotto will beat Margerito in the re-match. Margerito was exposed last night big time!

Berto is too dangerous for Mosley at 37-38 with an avg payday and his belt.  He's got 2 good paydays ahead of him.  Cotto and Hatton or FMW if he can find the heart for that kind of challenge

FMW and Pac will get done for the money...given an undersize Pac is SAFE fight for him.
Oh...Monica!

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 11:52:02 AM »
Did you hear all the finacial trouble Mosley is in right now. These troubles are not going away. Mosley has young kids as well. His wife is sticking it to him big time for the rest of his life! Plus all these law suits he's in? He'll take any fight he can get the most money for. I'll bet you anything we'll see Mosley fighting for another 5-8 years. There's no doubt about it. As with the match last night. Mosley has way too much experience for these guys. Berto is too young and Shane would beat him. The only reason Mosley lost to Cotto is because he thought he could put box him. A different game plan and he would have won.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 01:03:23 PM »
Did you hear all the finacial trouble Mosley is in right now. These troubles are not going away. Mosley has young kids as well. His wife is sticking it to him big time for the rest of his life! Plus all these law suits he's in? He'll take any fight he can get the most money for. I'll bet you anything we'll see Mosley fighting for another 5-8 years. There's no doubt about it. As with the match last night. Mosley has way too much experience for these guys. Berto is too young and Shane would beat him. The only reason Mosley lost to Cotto is because he thought he could put box him. A different game plan and he would have won.

so...the asian chick is taking him to the cleaners.

guess he got an aggressive one.  :-\

berto is on like popcorn!
Oh...Monica!

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 01:08:07 PM »

All man right there.

i'm sure shane mosley comes on here a lot.  he'll be really happy to read this  ::)

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 01:34:33 PM »
so...the asian chick is taking him to the cleaners.

guess he got an aggressive one.  :-\

berto is on like popcorn!
They're all the same. Once they don't get everything they want? If you don't have a pre-nup? See you later, your done! Your ass is gonna be sleeping on the side walk. Poor Sugar Shane has completely fucked himself for a good majority of the rest of his life! I cannot figure why any man would want to ruin a perfectly good romance by getting married?