Author Topic: China building military bases in Iran!  (Read 2770 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: China building military bases in Iran!
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2009, 06:48:17 AM »
No muscles but unlike u, he used some thought instead of hurling insults. I'd love to hear what u do for a living, life experience etc....ur an idiot...please find another board.
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2009, 12:49:51 AM »
No muscles but unlike u, he used some thought instead of hurling insults. I'd love to hear what u do for a living, life experience etc....ur an idiot...please find another board.

LMAO. Says the idiot middle aged father who spends his hours on a fucking bodybuilding website. If I'm your age with a 14 year old son and family and I'm still plugging away on here.....shoot me.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2009, 03:02:56 AM »
LMAO. Says the idiot middle aged father who spends his hours on a fucking bodybuilding website. If I'm your age with a 14 year old son and family and I'm still plugging away on here.....shoot me.

No logic, what does age have to do with it? So you claim that only young and stupid people should be at Getbig? Because when they are old and smart they know better? And you also admit to being young and stupid?

Wow...simply wow.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2009, 03:16:46 AM »

No logic, what does age have to do with it? So you claim that only young and stupid people should be at Getbig? Because when they are old and smart they know better? And you also admit to being young and stupid?

Wow...simply wow.

3 out of 4 posts on this getbig are fucking moronic and childish.  And I don't even see HH6 even posting in the other forums.  The political forum is his stomping grounds.  Probably because this is the only website he can hold his own.............again which doesn't say much. If he went to another board that was purely a foreign policy or political board (aka www.ronpaulforums.com) he'd have his ass handed to him.  Most of the content on getbig is pretty fucking childish.  Hence why its the most entertaining board.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2009, 03:17:23 AM »

Wow...simply wow.

I mean look at your fucking avatar.  How old are you?  16? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2009, 06:46:18 AM »
3 out of 4 posts on this getbig are fucking moronic and childish.  And I don't even see HH6 even posting in the other forums.  The political forum is his stomping grounds.  Probably because this is the only website he can hold his own.............again which doesn't say much. If he went to another board that was purely a foreign policy or political board (aka www.ronpaulforums.com) he'd have his ass handed to him.  Most of the content on getbig is pretty fucking childish.  Hence why its the most entertaining board.

I'm 34 there toughguy...I post here because its fun. If I lived ur boring worthless life I'd have ended it a long time ago. Its amazing how much time u just spent worring about me. I post on several forums and blogs.....I don't post on the other boards because the level of moronic banter is way to high.
L

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2009, 11:03:21 AM »
you do have to kinda question a guy on a bodybuilding forum that only post on the political part.
DAWG

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2009, 03:03:18 PM »
I mean look at your fucking avatar.  How old are you?  16? 

Yawn, I knew you were borderline illiterate but now you just admit it, in case you missed it, there is a writing in the avatar "I got the ban stick", might have to do with me having access to another account on this board, a moderator account.

So you admit you do actions you think are wrong and foolish? How about you explode yourself in a market full of people, you seem to support to actions bitch.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2009, 03:22:49 PM »
Hugo?

Is that you?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2009, 09:30:51 PM »
Hugo?

Is that you?

Hell no, fuck that liberal asshole.