Author Topic: Industry News & Notes:  (Read 754815 times)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: Industry News & Notes:
« Reply #1850 on: December 26, 2014, 06:33:04 PM »
yeah thats his drawback, hes too short overall. Mysterio is the only guy that got away with it because of his ability but Neville is up there lb for lb with the best. If Rey (at a similar age) can be booked to beat big guys like Norton, Nash, Vampiro etc then Neville HAS to be given a fair shot to show what he can do.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1851 on: December 27, 2014, 07:08:55 AM »
chyna  is 44 today. ::) ::) ::)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1852 on: December 27, 2014, 07:29:14 AM »
bart gunn 51 today.
F

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1853 on: December 27, 2014, 09:44:30 AM »
chyna  is 44 today. ::) ::) ::)
EVER SEE HER XXX VIDEOS??

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #1854 on: December 27, 2014, 06:27:35 PM »
EVER SEE HER XXX VIDEOS??
Yes and TBH, she really does know how to bang and she can suck a mean dick.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1855 on: December 27, 2014, 09:11:53 PM »
Yes and TBH, she really does know how to bang and she can suck a mean dick.
true,,lol..

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1856 on: December 28, 2014, 06:27:59 PM »
true,,lol..
At least HHH can say he "broke her in" so to speak followed by Waltman's sloppy seconds.  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1857 on: December 28, 2014, 07:31:27 PM »
At least HHH can say he "broke her in" so to speak followed by Waltman's sloppy seconds.  ;D

HHH was tagging her before she was "feminized." Remember how she looked when she came out of Kowalski's school?

On a completely unrelated note, I honestly don't think I could watch a skin-flick with 1-2-3 Kid in it. That's probably a good thing.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1858 on: December 31, 2014, 03:06:10 PM »

HHH was tagging her before she was "feminized." Remember how she looked when she came out of Kowalski's school?

On a completely unrelated note, I honestly don't think I could watch a skin-flick with 1-2-3 Kid in it. That's probably a good thing.
Lol...I do...with that Huge HGH jaw and overwhelming size. She had a legit 315 for 3-4 reps flat bench press and for a female that's pretty intense. I thought she looked good in 2001 once she toned it down and had her tits done.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1859 on: January 04, 2015, 12:42:04 PM »
 ;D happy new year 2015  :D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1860 on: January 04, 2015, 12:49:36 PM »
first update of 2015 sunny aka tammy s. is now selling herself online. by the way fat head isn't mine. NTTAWWT  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1861 on: January 05, 2015, 06:54:47 PM »
first update of 2015 sunny aka tammy s. is now selling herself online. by the way fat head isn't mine. NTTAWWT  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Jeses...this broad has turned into a glorified train wreck.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1862 on: January 10, 2015, 05:58:03 AM »
There is said to be a lot of talk within WWE about the way Roman Reigns’ promos have been scripted as of late. Many are under the impression that Reigns’ promos have put him in “quicksand” and aren’t helping him reach the next level at all. Speaking of Roman Reigns, you can click here to view some hilarious photos of himself and The Uso’s when they were little kids. Hah!

– The WWE live event in Hidalgo, Texas on Sunday, January 4th drew approximately 6,000 fans. The WWE RAW show this past Monday night in Corpus Christi, Texas was avarage, with around 7,000 fans in attendance. A joke compared to the eighties 15,000 - 20,000 sellouts and bigger payouts for deserving stars with drawing power.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #1863 on: January 11, 2015, 06:43:44 AM »
Lol...I do...with that Huge HGH jaw and overwhelming size. She had a legit 315 for 3-4 reps flat bench press and for a female that's pretty intense. I thought she looked good in 2001 once she toned it down and had her tits done.

Cant remember who it was with but anyone see the match when Chyna broke/burst one her of her implants? I have seen pics...... Supposedly there was a photo shoot with the Divas a few days later...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1864 on: January 13, 2015, 07:02:58 PM »
Cant remember who it was with but anyone see the match when Chyna broke/burst one her of her implants? I have seen pics...... Supposedly there was a photo shoot with the Divas a few days later...
I too have heard of this but never seen it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1865 on: January 15, 2015, 10:27:35 AM »
shane-o mac 45 years old today... owners son was crazy = smart he left before the business killed him.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1866 on: January 15, 2015, 11:17:27 AM »
shane-o mac 45 years old today... owners son was crazy = smart he left before the business killed him.

I always thought that Shane did all of that crazy shit to build rapport/"street cred" for the day he took the reigns from Vince. That would certainly have given him some leverage with the talent.

I really wish Shane could have out-muscled Stephanie behind the scenes - he had some excellent ideas over the years! Meanwhile, it seems that the more control Steph got, the worse the shows became.

Word on the net is that Stephanie is difficult to "do business with." After marrying HHH and becoming pro-wrestling's biggest current power couple, Shane may have gotten tired of "fighting," and decided to pursue other interests.

It sounds like he's been quite successful, too!
Good for him!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1867 on: January 15, 2015, 06:19:39 PM »

I always thought that Shane did all of that crazy shit to build rapport/"street cred" for the day he took the reigns from Vince. That would certainly have given him some leverage with the talent.

I really wish Shane could have out-muscled Stephanie behind the scenes - he had some excellent ideas over the years! Meanwhile, it seems that the more control Steph got, the worse the shows became.

Word on the net is that Stephanie is difficult to "do business with." After marrying HHH and becoming pro-wrestling's biggest current power couple, Shane may have gotten tired of "fighting," and decided to pursue other interests.

It sounds like he's been quite successful, too!
Good for him!!
And just like C.M.Punk said in his worked shoot...the show will only get worse when Vince McMahon's "idiot daughter and dufus son inlaw" take over....

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1868 on: January 22, 2015, 10:24:55 AM »
booker t huffman is said to have taken down an armed robber at mcdonalds funny how years back he was the robber i think it was at burger kings where he was actually an employee. he robbed it while in his bk uniform................ details of his heroism are strange it is said he was in the restaurant mcky'ds with his wife and 3 children .... the gunman stuck a gun in the cashiers face.... at which point booker t took off his shirt and yelled can you dig that sucka.... he than flew the air and knocked out the gunman with a scissors kick...... it was said that the people were cheering him for his actions.......he then performed a spinoroonie on top of the knocked out gunman.....
F

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1869 on: January 22, 2015, 04:23:39 PM »
booker t huffman is said to have taken down an armed robber at mcdonalds funny how years back he was the robber i think it was at burger kings where he was actually an employee. he robbed it while in his bk uniform................ details of his heroism are strange it is said he was in the restaurant mcky'ds with his wife and 3 children .... the gunman stuck a gun in the cashiers face.... at which point booker t took off his shirt and yelled can you dig that sucka.... he than flew the air and knocked out the gunman with a scissors kick...... it was said that the people were cheering him for his actions.......he then performed a spinoroonie on top of the knocked out gunman.....

Was this story actually confirmed?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1870 on: January 24, 2015, 08:25:03 AM »

i think it was bs but it was put on facebook as an actual item, and of course the internet is always correct  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1871 on: January 24, 2015, 08:27:22 AM »
matt stryker wrestled in the wxw, the samoans promotion/school, rumour has it he's a trainer for them....
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1872 on: February 08, 2015, 03:48:05 PM »

Oh yes...the guy is an ex con.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1873 on: February 08, 2015, 04:03:35 PM »
Oh yes...the guy is an ex con.

Yes, but I'm referring to the legitimacy of the story regarding him foiling a robbery.
It just seems a bit over the top to me.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1874 on: February 08, 2015, 04:04:56 PM »

Yes, but I'm referring to the legitimacy of the story regarding him foiling a robbery.
It just seems a bit over the top to me.
I doubt it. Internet propaganda.