Author Topic: Industry News & Notes:  (Read 756633 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Industry News & Notes:
« Reply #1875 on: February 18, 2015, 12:17:17 PM »
george the animal steele  getting ready to celebrate 60 years of marriage,amazing in a day and age where most  pro wrestlers don't live that long...
F

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1876 on: February 18, 2015, 12:22:08 PM »
george the animal steele  getting ready to celebrate 60 years of marriage,amazing in a day and age where most  pro wrestlers don't live that long...
in this corner the challenger and his manager 'classy 'freddy blassie'booooooooooo!!!!ya pencil neck geek...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1877 on: February 25, 2015, 01:03:42 PM »
viscera's wife suing wwe for wrongful death, wwe doc suing cm punk for inflammatory statements just another day in the wwe.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1878 on: February 25, 2015, 04:09:55 PM »
viscera's wife suing wwe for wrongful death, wwe doc suing cm punk for inflammatory statements just another day in the wwe.

Good for them!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1879 on: March 09, 2015, 01:47:48 PM »
sold out show sunday in new ppl center in allentown pa....  :D
F

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1880 on: March 10, 2015, 09:36:16 AM »
sold out show sunday in new ppl center in allentown pa....  :D

Allentown PA (Agricultural Hall), the site of the old TV taping's (WWWE) I watched as a kid.
Joe McHugh (Ring announcer), Dick Woehrle (ref), and of course steroid Dr. George out back,  handing out goodie bags...

http://blog.timesunion.com/chuckmiller/remembering-wrestling-announcer-joe-mchugh/1069/

“Laydeez and-uh genn-tull-menn, diss is championship wressling, as soo-pur-vised by the State Ath-uh-let-ic Commission … the time-keeper at thuh bell … the reff-furr-rees for this hour of wressling, Dick Wuhr-lee, Wee Willie Webb-bber, the doc-torr in at-tenn-dunce at ring-syde, Doctor George Zoh-har-ree-in, and-uh my name is Joo-o-o-o-o-o-oh McHugh".

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1881 on: March 10, 2015, 04:45:51 PM »
Allentown PA (Agricultural Hall), the site of the old TV taping's (WWWE) I watched as a kid.
Joe McHugh (Ring announcer), Dick Woehrle (ref), and of course steroid Dr. George out back,  handing out goodie bags...

http://blog.timesunion.com/chuckmiller/remembering-wrestling-announcer-joe-mchugh/1069/

“Laydeez and-uh genn-tull-menn, diss is championship wressling, as soo-pur-vised by the State Ath-uh-let-ic Commission … the time-keeper at thuh bell … the reff-furr-rees for this hour of wressling, Dick Wuhr-lee, Wee Willie Webb-bber, the doc-torr in at-tenn-dunce at ring-syde, Doctor George Zoh-har-ree-in, and-uh my name is Joo-o-o-o-o-o-oh McHugh".

I thought Zahorian distributed in Hershey, PA. Regardless, I read not too long ago that he has a practice somewhere. I was extremely surprised by that news.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #1882 on: March 12, 2015, 05:18:32 PM »
She's looking for another Martha Hart payday so to speak. Only difference is Martha was in the right.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1883 on: March 12, 2015, 05:20:47 PM »

I thought Zahorian distributed in Hershey, PA. Regardless, I read not too long ago that he has a practice somewhere. I was extremely surprised by that news.
Hershey was Dr.Z's town. He did his time...3 years in the club Med version of prison and is now back to doing Urology.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1884 on: March 13, 2015, 01:54:07 AM »
Hershey was Dr.Z's town. He did his time...3 years in the club Med version of prison and is now back to doing Urology.

I SO BADLY want to go to his office with a brown paper bag and say, "Hi, I'm here for the buffet!!"

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1885 on: March 13, 2015, 03:33:16 PM »

i went to some of those shows at ag hall when i was in college 1969-73, i used to get in for free and would get paid to take the ring apart and load onto the truck, i did it maybe 6-7 times would just have to say the magic word domminic?????[probably denucci ] but i never met him. some of the wrestlers in that period were  victor rivera, freddie blassie , gorilla monsoon,killer karl kovacs =KKK. the supervisor asked if i ever thought of wrestling. i told him i'll stick to ring duties esp after seeing fred blassie biting the shit out of some jobbers forehead that night.blood all over the mat that night.
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1886 on: March 14, 2015, 08:24:46 AM »

I SO BADLY want to go to his office with a brown paper bag and say, "Hi, I'm here for the buffet!!"
Lol....well at least the guys back then were getting the real mccoy and not something out of a dirty gym or someones trunk. At least they were prescribed and legit and not underdosed / counterfitted.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1887 on: March 14, 2015, 02:56:31 PM »
Lol....well at least the guys back then were getting the real mccoy and not something out of a dirty gym or someones trunk. At least they were prescribed and legit and not underdosed / counterfitted.

USDA needs to legalize PED's.

Your government should do the same.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1888 on: March 15, 2015, 10:14:08 AM »

USDA needs to legalize PED's.

Your government should do the same.
Yup...at least up here were are more lienient in terms of you can still get prescriptions easily but the only problem is that you gotta pay through the nose.  :( You just gotta find a doctor who is willing to do it. Dr. Wor was prescribing Hogan back in the eighties when Hogan need goodies when touring up here.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1889 on: March 15, 2015, 12:46:35 PM »
Yup...at least up here were are more lienient in terms of you can still get prescriptions easily but the only problem is that you gotta pay through the nose.  :( You just gotta find a doctor who is willing to do it. Dr. Wor was prescribing Hogan back in the eighties when Hogan need goodies when touring up here.

Could you simply have a script in your possession and get the gear from outside sources?

Then, if anybody asks... "Hey, right here, mutherfukker! I got a script for this sh*t!!"
😃

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1890 on: March 16, 2015, 07:29:17 AM »
Im pretty sure George worked Allentown as well (going by cloudy memory), but could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time... Today....

"The case against Vince McMahon actually started in 1989 when the federal government was building a case to lock up Dr. George Zahorian for steroid distribution. Dr. George Zahorian was a physician appointed by the Pennsylvania state athletic commission to attend WWF shows in Hamburg, PA and Allentown, PA. Dr. Zahorian wasnt just a doctor, he was a wrestling fan. Like a rock-n-roll groupie, he wanted to be close to those he worshipped. To get close to the wrestlers, he would supply them with the drugs of their choice".

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1891 on: March 21, 2015, 11:37:49 AM »
perro aquaylo jr son of the dog died in a tag team match with rey misterio and mystico aka original sin cara. severe whiplash and or a crushed trachea seem to be the cause of death. :'( :'( :'( :'(
F

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1892 on: March 21, 2015, 03:50:57 PM »
Its an absolute travesty that this happened. If Rey was able to work things out with Vince (the pig headed bastard) then he wouldnt have been in that match and he would never have gone out the way he did. Fate is a horrible & unpredictable thing, RIP.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1893 on: March 23, 2015, 06:30:55 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( in ring memorandum
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1894 on: April 13, 2015, 05:39:38 PM »
perro aquaylo jr son of the dog died in a tag team match with rey misterio and mystico aka original sin cara. severe whiplash and or a crushed trachea seem to be the cause of death. :'( :'( :'( :'(
On a side note, look how awesome and way ahead of his time Billy Grahamlooked here.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1895 on: April 20, 2015, 12:20:08 PM »
missy hyatt arrested in florida for grand theft, details are skechy, grand theft in fla could be anything between 300 and 5 k... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( mugshot for your collection...
F

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1896 on: April 21, 2015, 08:08:30 AM »
missy hyatt arrested in florida for grand theft, details are skechy, grand theft in fla could be anything between 300 and 5 k... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( mugshot for your collection...
OMG...SHE WAS HAWT BACK IN THE DAY,,,

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1897 on: April 21, 2015, 11:57:57 AM »
Holy Shit, she didn't age well. Those tits are probably down to her knees. Drugs are bad!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1898 on: April 23, 2015, 12:40:33 PM »
what she used to look like... :o :o :o :o
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1899 on: April 23, 2015, 12:42:18 PM »
missy h
F