Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman legal question  (Read 2229 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: Ronnie Coleman legal question
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 11:08:01 PM »
I'm thirty-three, Dad.

How come you didn't send me a card this year?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2009, 11:09:32 PM »
G

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2009, 11:18:54 PM »
I haven't read every thread on Getbig for the last ten years, so please forgive me if this has already been asked...

...but did Ronnie Coleman, as a police officer, ever arrest anyone for steroids? Don't police have to undergo drug testing for thier job?

How can he so wantonly break the law as a police officer?

I understand what you are trying to say but for you to make this argument...The the same thing could be said about every cop who gives you a speeding ticket...

For what its worth, I've never met a cop that didn't either drink/drive heavily or do some kind of drug...These kinds of people are a fucking mess with hero complex's...And 99% of them are sociopaths...

A 40+year old person doesn't dress up in a Mose's costume full of massive amounts of drugs in front of mostly gay schmoes if they weren't a total sociopath...

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2009, 11:46:44 PM »
I understand what you are trying to say but for you to make this argument...The the same thing could be said about every cop who gives you a speeding ticket...

For what its worth, I've never met a cop that didn't either drink/drive heavily or do some kind of drug...These kinds of people are a fucking mess with hero complex's...And 99% of them are sociopaths...

A 40+year old person doesn't dress up in a Mose's costume full of massive amounts of drugs in front of mostly gay schmoes if they weren't a total sociopath...

I don't know if its being a sociopath or just simply catering to your primary customers.  :)