Author Topic: old needles  (Read 3244 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: old needles
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 07:34:58 PM »
allright im sorry but come man you know what to do with them

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 07:37:09 PM »
Are you fucking kidding me?

Throw it away.

Do you actually life the kind of life where throwing away needles is something you worry about at night?

Throw the shit away.......    ::)

DIV

;D

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2009, 07:44:04 PM »
Its cool man, I sometimes have to second guess myself

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2009, 08:27:15 PM »
take an old empty protein jug and use it to throw away all AAS trash (needles, swabs, old vials). when its filled, put the top on and throw it out.

repeat as necessary.

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2009, 11:18:57 PM »
We all have our own little secret waste sites; Mine is this quiet, peaceful little river that I often use a personal sanctuary to reflect on what I have accomplished. It is nestled behind an Elementary school out in the middle of No Man's Land.

So yesterday morning, I got up early around 11:30AM and packed up a pallet's worth of my old needles from my last 22-week cycle and drove on down to the riverbank. I had filled a few laundry baskets full of needles, bloody tissues, bandaids, and broken ampules but made sure to wrap them in big Hefty bags so the Danger-Factor would be eliminated.

I sat there for a while smoking some cigarettes just marveling at the calmness.

Then, I grabbed the bags out of the laundry basket and heaved them into the water. Then...a problem.

One of the Hefty bags split wide open and the contents spilled all over the grass. This isolated river is only about 30 feet from the fenced-in playground where the toddlers swing on the monkey bars. I became afraid that a child may decide to open the gate on the fence to investigate the contaminated abundance of dangerous materials I had decided to leave there. I mean, I wasn't about to pick this stuff up - what if I stuck myself with a dirty needle? I figured the school janitors were experienced waste management pee-ons so they could handle this little mess! Then, I came to my senses and became relieved that a child knows better NOT to open the fence because the riverbank could be a hazard.

My only concern now is what if someone catches on to my dump site? Where does everyone else throw their dirty needles when they are used? You can't just walk into a hospital and submit these hazards! Any help is much appreciated!

Van, you are my new hero.  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2009, 07:36:49 AM »

Van, you are my new hero.  ;D

Gotta admit, wasn't my material. Remembered this from years back, some dude posted these stories on 'bolex.  :D

The best part was always the serious responses to his posts.  :D

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2009, 11:28:27 AM »
  Was definitly good for a chuckle after a long shitty monday...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2009, 12:48:18 PM »
stacker you sure do make some ridiculous post and questions that are a no brainer actually you post a shit load

Indeed, he does.   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2009, 01:10:21 PM »
Hey thats cool, I just to pretend to know everything from now on.  It funny how a forum is meant to be for knowledge and understanding, though, when you ask questions your an idiot, when you answer questions your a know it all

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2009, 01:11:26 PM »
Hey thats cool, I just to pretend to know everything from now on.  It funny how a forum is meant to be for knowledge and understanding, though, when you ask questions your an idiot, when you answer questions your a know it all

No, dude.

It's just that some of your questions are "Dr. Phil" common sense type questions.......

Don't take it personal, just that some of your questions could be answered if you took some time and thought about it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »
ill tell you what div told me after the the second bs question i asked and it was learn to use the search and get the anabolics 9th addition which i have plus the steroid.com book just type what you need to know about in search and shit from way back will pop up

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2009, 05:14:44 PM »
take an old empty protein jug and use it to throw away all AAS trash (needles, swabs, old vials). when its filled, put the top on and throw it out.

repeat as necessary.

Yup, exactly what I do except I seal the lid with tape or super glue  ;D

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2009, 05:54:17 PM »
ill tell you what div told me after the the second bs question i asked and it was learn to use the search and get the anabolics 9th addition which i have plus the steroid.com book just type what you need to know about in search and shit from way back will pop up

Yea I tried that a few times and it kept telling me to enter four or more characters, and yes it more than four.  I dont take it personal, Ive learned alot you you guys.  But damn div, Dr. Phil, thats low man, lol

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2009, 07:26:56 PM »
just try rewording it to something similar.... if you cant find it PM someone so we dont clutter up the topics with a one answer question, cause useualy when you type a topic you are looking for many different opinions you know what i mean but dont PM the mods all the time unless its a question on trusting things or like a serious one cause they get bombarded with questions all the time everyone here are all willing to help you on stuff its like an underground brotherhood cause we all have something big in common