Author Topic: old needles  (Read 3245 times)

Stacker21

• Getbig II
old needles
« on: January 25, 2009, 06:47:28 PM »
So what do I do with used needles?  I dont want to just throw them in the trash

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: old needles
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 06:50:42 PM »

load them with aids, go to a theater and leave them on the seats, spreading aids never been so easy!

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 06:52:44 PM »
load them with aids, go to a theater and leave them on the seats, spreading aids never been so easy!

I guess thats one idea

io856

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 11:54:39 PM »
I am the king of destruction of evidence.

::)
Why did LE catch you then?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 01:08:11 AM »

oh boy... ::)

no, let them sticked in your ass. It would make a nice decoration.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 02:33:09 AM »
I take them to my local playground & distribute them evenly around the park, paying specific attention to the slides, swings, & jungle gym.

Seriously, I used to put them into a sharps container & give them to on of my nurse friends.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 09:17:35 AM »
wow, that by far is the best and funniest damn answers on this forum.  Thanks for the real info though

dustin

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 11:05:27 AM »
I put them in a protein tub. They're very thick and you can seal them up with duct tape afterward. You can also drop them off at safe disposal sites. I usually try taking mine to the hospital but my mother and many friends work there. Although they're privy to my juicing (and some of the male nurses juice there too), it's still a little awkward. The other people dropping off needles are crackheads. Someone will occasionally take my old needles and dump them for me.

Never just toss them in the trash. That's fucking ridiculous.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 11:43:29 AM »
wow, that by far is the best and funniest damn answers on this forum.  Thanks for the real info though

Thanks & no problem.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 12:06:05 PM »
trash can, the needles have saftey caps on them already, if the cops are already looking thru your trash they will catch you if they find anything or not. 
TEAM Nasser

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 01:47:04 PM »
We all have our own little secret waste sites; Mine is this quiet, peaceful little river that I often use a personal sanctuary to reflect on what I have accomplished. It is nestled behind an Elementary school out in the middle of No Man's Land.

So yesterday morning, I got up early around 11:30AM and packed up a pallet's worth of my old needles from my last 22-week cycle and drove on down to the riverbank. I had filled a few laundry baskets full of needles, bloody tissues, bandaids, and broken ampules but made sure to wrap them in big Hefty bags so the Danger-Factor would be eliminated.

I sat there for a while smoking some cigarettes just marveling at the calmness.

Then, I grabbed the bags out of the laundry basket and heaved them into the water. Then...a problem.

One of the Hefty bags split wide open and the contents spilled all over the grass. This isolated river is only about 30 feet from the fenced-in playground where the toddlers swing on the monkey bars. I became afraid that a child may decide to open the gate on the fence to investigate the contaminated abundance of dangerous materials I had decided to leave there. I mean, I wasn't about to pick this stuff up - what if I stuck myself with a dirty needle? I figured the school janitors were experienced waste management pee-ons so they could handle this little mess! Then, I came to my senses and became relieved that a child knows better NOT to open the fence because the riverbank could be a hazard.

My only concern now is what if someone catches on to my dump site? Where does everyone else throw their dirty needles when they are used? You can't just walk into a hospital and submit these hazards! Any help is much appreciated!

dustin

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 02:25:27 PM »
We all have our own little secret waste sites; Mine is this quiet, peaceful little river that I often use a personal sanctuary to reflect on what I have accomplished. It is nestled behind an Elementary school out in the middle of No Man's Land.

So yesterday morning, I got up early around 11:30AM and packed up a pallet's worth of my old needles from my last 22-week cycle and drove on down to the riverbank. I had filled a few laundry baskets full of needles, bloody tissues, bandaids, and broken ampules but made sure to wrap them in big Hefty bags so the Danger-Factor would be eliminated.

Then, I grabbed the bags out of the laundry basket and heaved them into the water. Then...a problem.

One of the Hefty bags split wide open and the contents spilled all over the grass. This isolated river is only about 30 feet from the fenced-in playground where the toddlers swing on the monkey bars. I became afraid that a child may decide to open the gate on the fence to investigate the contaminated abundance of dangerous materials I had decided to leave there. I mean, I wasn't about to pick this stuff up - what if I stuck myself with a dirty needle? I figured the school janitors were experienced waste management pee-ons so they could handle this little mess! Then, I came to my senses and became relieved that a child knows better NOT to open the fence because the riverbank could be a hazard.

My only concern now is what if someone catches on to my dump site? Where does everyone else throw their dirty needles when they are used? You can't just walk into a hospital and submit these hazards! Any help is much appreciated!

gh15 approved! ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 02:59:12 PM »

the trash can
TEAM Nasser

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 03:35:53 PM »
Can you get a sharps box from the hospital?  In the UK, you can register as a needle user, collect all the needles, syringes, swabs and a sharps box from various clinics around the country.  You put all your used needles in the box, take it back and they swop it for a new empty one for your next cycle.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2009, 03:37:29 PM »
why is everybody so concerned about this?  Needles come with pop tops that cover the needle just throw them away in trash .
TEAM Nasser

dustin

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2009, 04:08:59 PM »
why is everybody so concerned about this?  Needles come with pop tops that cover the needle just throw them away in trash .

If someone doesn't slide the shield on all the way you've got an exposed needle. I've seen people pull the shield off, toss it in the trash and draw... that's probably why.

There are lots of diseases that can be transferred from a needle and if you can easily minimize the risk, you should take the additional precautions. It's a no brainer. I can drive with my knees, but do I drive with my knees all the time just because I can? No. That's putting myself and others at risk. Although there's a minimal risk of someone pricking themselves and getting a disease, if it just happened to one person it could ruin their life.

In my opinion, the extra effort to put my needles in a protein tub is worth it. I'd much rather have them hidden away instead of sticking out of my trash can in my bedroom.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2009, 04:20:22 PM »
Dont you have needle exchange?  ???
When I take back my used barrels/needles in a provided sharp box they give me a new box of barrels and needles,drawing needles also , and its free.They give me another sharp box to fill and dispose of the one I returned.

What sort of idiot puts them in the rubbish?  ???

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2009, 04:21:50 PM »

Very true, I think its just the concern of kids or crack heads

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2009, 04:22:53 PM »
needle exchange, I doubt we have that in our community, but why waste my time to find the place?  Garbage men wear thick gloves to guard themselves, and I highly doubt the needle protectors will just slip off much if at all.  I don't have any diseases so no worries.

TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2009, 07:00:13 PM »

Are you fucking kidding me?

Throw it away.

Do you actually life the kind of life where throwing away needles is something you worry about at night?

Throw the shit away.......    ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2009, 07:04:33 PM »
Are you fucking kidding me?

Throw it away.

Do you actually life the kind of life where throwing away needles is something you worry about at night?

Throw the shit away.......    ::)

DIV

It aint me Im worried about, Its a kid or something.  Fack it, Im just gonna dart them at old people in the mall

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2009, 07:09:28 PM »
stacker you sure do make some ridiculous post and questions that are a no brainer actually you post a shit load

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 07:13:57 PM »
stacker you sure do make some ridiculous post and questions that are a no brainer actually you post a shit load

Calm down now, were not all rocket scientist like most on this forum claim to be.  Theres nothing wrong with asking a question you already know the answer to sometimes.  Maybe I just wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing in the first place.  Or maybe if you have a problem with what I post, dont read it.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 07:25:22 PM »
Calm down now, were not all rocket scientist like most on this forum claim to be.  Theres nothing wrong with asking a question you already know the answer to sometimes.  Maybe I just wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing in the first place.  Or maybe if you have a problem with what I post, dont read it.
well if you are going to be a smart ass about it then fuck off cause all it seems to me is you are trying to get your post count up instead of asking descent questions

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »
well if you are going to be a smart ass about it then fuck off cause all it seems to me is you are trying to get your post count up instead of asking descent questions

Yea thats what gets me off, my post count.  If the question wasn't relevant, then why are there 10 different answers.  The thing is some care, some dont.  I have kids and wouldnt want one of them to run across a needle anywhere, so I would like to be safe about it, DO I think someone is going to fingerprint the plunger, no, they have better things to do