Author Topic: What people will do with their 500 dollars.  (Read 482 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
What people will do with their 500 dollars.
« on: January 26, 2009, 08:01:49 AM »
"I just retired as a package car driver from United Parcel Service, and if I qualified for any of the money, I'd buy some saddle bags for my BMW motorcycle."

"The $500 has already claimed a stake in my surround-sound budget."

"My husband and I will be using the tax credit to pay off our debt - as we do with every penny we can scrounge up."

"I'd spend it on a bike"

"The first rebate check we received was sent directly to the credit card bill. That's what will happen to the second rebate check, too."

"My best guess is that we will use the $1,000 to pay off small debt,"

"$100 would go to my daughter for her savings, $300 would go into my savings, and $100 would go to an animal shelter to buy food."

"I wonder what other people will do with their tax credit, as my wife and I will not see a single penny of it.

Why? We're considered to be in too high of an income bracket since we make more than the $150,000 cap. However, we live in the San Francisco Bay Area, where a couple making a combined $250,000 a year is considered just upper-middle class."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: What people will do with their 500 dollars.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 08:20:59 AM »
even if they're blowing it on dumb shit at the mall, it is still stimulating the economy.  even if they're paying off cc bills, it's still $ the companies can now lend.

steveeray

• Getbig III
Re: What people will do with their 500 dollars.
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 09:31:40 AM »
Go to walmart and by a moped and sight for my dear rifle so I can go hunting in the woods trailor park style