Author Topic: PBW: Ironman Report From L.A. with Silvio Samuel (Listen Now)  (Read 6582 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PBW: Ironman Report From L.A. with Silvio Samuel (Listen Now)
« on: January 26, 2009, 08:02:01 AM »
PBW - Live From L.A. - Monday January 26th (REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE)

Special Guest: Ironman Champ Silvio Samuel

This Week on PBW:  "Pro Bodybuilding Weekly" broadcasts from Los Angeles following the start of the 2009 contest season.  The Ironman "Post-Show Report" includes a visit with Silvio Samuel along with insider reports as the season's first champion is crowned.  Presented by MuscleTech,  The 140th edition of PBW breaks down the contest and reveals several breaking stories from around pro bodybuilding. 

Listen On-Demand at www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Ironman Webcast Replays: Now Playing at Bodybuilding.com!

Replay Update:  The 2009 Season Premier of PBW with special guest Flex Wheeler is available "on-demand" (courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include Xenadrine, The Muscle Asylum Project, MuscleTime.com, Six Star Muscle Fuel.
PBW: The Official radio show of the 2009 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic and 2009 Olympia Weekend!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: PBW - Live From L.A. - Ironman Report, Silvio Samuel... (Tonight)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 08:26:53 AM »
Hahaha... ask Silvio about what Moe had to say about him.  Moe was talking major shit about Silvio on www.FlexOnline.com.

“I respect Silvio, he’s a very nice man and excellent bodybuilder; but not the perfect bodybuilder I would want to look like. He’s got a lot of missing or unbalanced bodyparts and he knows it too. He’s got the longest torso in the sport and when he turns around there’s no muscle on his back.”

Do they have a nice reunion next week at the Arnold?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 09:53:34 AM »

It is a battle between Moe and Silvio.   

Silvio won the Ironman, much respect to him for coming in the shape.

Moe was off a little at prejudging, but better at night at the finals.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 01:14:29 PM »
Hahaha... ask Silvio about what Moe had to say about him.  Moe was talking major shit about Silvio on www.FlexOnline.com.

“I respect Silvio, he’s a very nice man and excellent bodybuilder; but not the perfect bodybuilder I would want to look like. He’s got a lot of missing or unbalanced bodyparts and he knows it too. He’s got the longest torso in the sport and when he turns around there’s no muscle on his back.”

What's Moe's beef with Silvio?
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 07:11:05 PM »
What's Moe's beef with Silvio?

I think Silvio said that Moe got a 'gift' last year at the 2008 Ironman.

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 07:49:57 PM »
It's good to see a bit of rivalry/competitiveness in bodybuilding...when they're comatose/carb depleted they're boring as batshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: PBW: Ironman Report From L.A. with Silvio Samuel (Listen Now)
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 07:04:15 PM »
It'll get truly interesting if Moe manages to somehow clean his clock at the Arnold.

If silvio wins over him for a 4th straight time, it'll be kinda a one-sided rivalry.

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 07:41:53 PM »
It'll get truly interesting if Moe manages to somehow clean his clock at the Arnold.

If silvio wins over him for a 4th straight time, it'll be kinda a one-sided rivalry.

I'm with Sylvio, I do think Moe was lucky in 08.. by his own admission, he ended up with the streamlined ripped physique of 08 by result of conditions in getting to the IM.. I think if things went normally for him in 08 he would have brought the 09 package.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 08:50:10 PM »

Do they have a nice reunion next week at the Arnold?
That's not exactly talking @#$%^,   Mo's just being honest in his expert opinion.  Mo wins in this all the way   he was an unknown, who thanks to Silvio who was once an unkown, and will now go to Columbus and Vegas with new fans.
((-::

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 04:59:27 AM »
I did not understand a word of what Samuel was saying. 
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 12:58:32 PM »
I am not expert, but if I was Moe, I'd come into the show depleted

he has enough muscle to still look big, yet defined

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2009, 09:07:33 PM »
I did not understand a word of what Samuel was saying. 
All foreigners are hard to understand from Arnold   to Hingis   to Samual to  just about all of them  ....just imagine what we sound like german and spanish!!!!!
((-::