Author Topic: Some great quotes from Will Harris Re: Palumbo/Nasser....  (Read 1920 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Some great quotes from Will Harris Re: Palumbo/Nasser....
« on: January 26, 2009, 02:46:07 PM »

In the latest issue of Musclemag, there is an interview with "World" Will Harris, and here are a couple of interesting remarks made...

"In Alantic City, they placed me out of the top 15. Thats because it was a MD show, and the judges favor MD athletes. There was a lot of misplaced judging in the show. I also had a dispute with this fat piece of shit called Dave Palumbo. He;s a jealours person who was out on others publicly on the radio and in his column. His comments are always biased. He thinks that only the athletes he works with look good. He he's got a financial interest in having his guys place higer, but he's supposed to be an unbiased writer. The integrity is missing there. If you painted him green he would look like Slimer from Ghostbusters. That is one ugly guy. How can you have someone with an arrest record be the face of your magazine."

Another quote about Shawn RAy/ Nasser....

"Shawn Ray should never have lost to Nasser. It was stupid and uncalled for. That was the era when the IFBB made the choice to reward monsters. They chose size over proportion. I never liked Nasser's physique. Nothing I would ever aspire to look like."

Discuss

M!

dustin

Re: Some great quotes from Will Harris Re: Palumbo/Nasser....
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »
25" guns. 500 year old vampire.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 02:56:50 PM »
25" guns. 500 year old vampire.
LOL. Forgot one: Sultan of Dubai, India.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 03:00:46 PM »
In the latest issue of Musclemag, there is an interview with "World" Will Harris, and here are a couple of interesting remarks made...

"In Alantic City, they placed me out of the top 15. Thats because it was a MD show, and the judges favor MD athletes. There was a lot of misplaced judging in the show. I also had a dispute with this fat piece of shit called Dave Palumbo. He;s a jealours person who was out on others publicly on the radio and in his column. His comments are always biased. He thinks that only the athletes he works with look good. He he's got a financial interest in having his guys place higer, but he's supposed to be an unbiased writer. The integrity is missing there. If you painted him green he would look like Slimer from Ghostbusters. That is one ugly ####. How can you have someone with an arrest record be the face of your magazine."

"Shawn Ray should never have lost to Nasser. It was stupid and uncalled for. That was the era when the IFBB made the choice to reward monsters. They chose size over proportion. I never liked Nasser's physique. Nothing I would ever aspire to look like."

Discuss

M!

LOL, absolutely ridiculous comments. Say what you will about Palumbo, but FAT? Yeah ok.  :D ;D

And the comment about Nasser... what a joke. He could aspire all he wants but he could never look like Nasser... and certainly not more proportionate like he implies. Not with that lopsided concave back.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »
hahaha, I wonder if Nasser has even heard of the name "Will Harris"  ::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 03:09:41 PM »
Here is another quote:

"This sport should be on the rise, but its not because the Ifbb is making it impossible for young athletes to come into the sport. Te winning physiques arent desirable, and they're not attainable by young bodybuilders. This discourages the young guys from entering the sport. You have guys onstage with stomachs bigger than their chests. Who wants to look like that?

I came into this sport because I wanted to look like an athlete with a tight waist and excellent conditioning. Today, monsters get the nod over a tight guy. What wins is not the look of Arnold. He didnt have the great legs, but he had a well-proportioned physique. Shame on the Ifbb for changing what bodybuilding used to be."

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »
hahaha, I wonder if Nasser has even heard of the name "Will Harris"  ::)

I remember when someone asked Coleman what he tough of "King kamali" and ronnie answered "Who?"

;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 07:45:05 PM »
I remember when someone asked Coleman what he tough of "King kamali" and ronnie answered "Who?"

;D

lol, Classic Coleman :)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 07:51:44 PM »
Will should probably learn to diet

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 07:55:24 PM »

"In Alantic City, they placed me out of the top 15. Thats because it was a MD show, and the judges favor MD athletes. There was a lot of misplaced judging in the show. I also had a dispute with this fat piece of shit called Dave Palumbo. He;s a jealours person who was out on others publicly on the radio and in his column. His comments are always biased. He thinks that only the athletes he works with look good. He he's got a financial interest in having his guys place higer, but he's supposed to be an unbiased writer. The integrity is missing there. If you painted him green he would look like Slimer from Ghostbusters. That is one ugly ####. How can you have everyone with an arrest record all over your magazine."

Discuss

M!

Fixed.

Agree on Shawn Ray i thought Nasser was way too big.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 09:48:40 PM »

;D

To be fair, I bet Ronnie barely remembers his own name...
HAHA, RON.....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 09:53:46 PM »
the guy speaks the truth
A

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 02:39:32 AM »
For a guy who destroys Canadian anuses Will Harris is pretty smart.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 02:46:11 AM »
What a tool.

I would love to look like Nasser in his prime, rather than this ballerina.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 09:20:15 AM »
For a guy who destroys Canadian anuses Will Harris is pretty smart.
AHHHH good one

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 09:24:05 AM »
Men's pageantry is serious business....
HAHA, RON.....