Author Topic: Adonis was right, its all about gravity and time under gravity...yet  (Read 6338 times)

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
Re: Adonis was right, its all about gravity and time under gravity...yet
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2009, 09:58:10 AM »
Ok, now I get it.

You're here to help us control our health and hoes. In close proximity. To our logical fallacies. And stuff. 

Why didn't you just say that?

;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2009, 10:01:12 AM »
the general consensus of this board is to not keep track of anything and just be an ignorant bastard and curse everyone who thinks otherwise

duhh did i really have to tell you that. you guys ever think, wow im being a dick by being disrespectful to johnny in his sincere post
A CALOREI IS A CALORIE,,,,NO NEED TO TRACK ONLY COUNT IT,,

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2009, 10:05:34 AM »
I just thought this thread would be better with a picture of a spaceship in it. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2009, 10:06:39 AM »
E K 23 and the letter C.
a

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2009, 10:10:40 AM »
Yet again another worthless delusional thread by Johnny Falcon. Why does this thread not get moved or deleted? Why do countless other fun, funny and quality threads get deleted or buried on a daily basis?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2009, 11:21:06 AM »
the general consensus of this board is to not keep track of anything and just be an ignorant bastard and curse everyone who thinks otherwise

duhh did i really have to tell you that. you guys ever think, wow im being a dick by being disrespectful to johnny in his sincere post

no stupid-

everyone is just tired of you cluttering up the board with you're new and improved bullshit diets (olive oil?) that never work.

hope this helps.
b

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2009, 12:42:48 PM »
Ok, now I get it.

You're here to help us control our health and hoes. In close proximity. To our logical fallacies. And stuff. 

Why didn't you just say that?

if i just said that then i wouldnt be telling you anything specific nor the method to get hoes and health. again 90 percent of the intentions here is to attack me, when im here to inform

how often do you see me going from thread to thread attacking people?????

im in the 1 percentile because i dont have time to call people turds and gaywads n such it brings me no joy unlike the majority here who get a tickle out of it
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2009, 12:44:09 PM »
Yet again another worthless delusional thread by Johnny Falcon. Why does this thread not get moved or deleted? Why do countless other fun, funny and quality threads get deleted or buried on a daily basis?

ive posted nothing but facts, do you care to dispute any of them?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2009, 12:45:49 PM »
A CALOREI IS A CALORIE,,,,NO NEED TO TRACK ONLY COUNT IT,,

true

but is a nutrient a nutrient or all vitamins equal?..see there IS a difference there. to put it in short i like my diet to be high in calcium and antioxidants from grapejuice. grapejuice beats all other foods in the antioxidant sense that you can consume in high quantities unlike broccoli wich isnt the easiest thing to eat
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2009, 12:49:02 PM »
you're the one that needs a clue, you fukkin hillbilly

please point out one false teaching in this thread otherwise shut your mouth
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2009, 12:58:43 PM »
if i just said that then i wouldnt be telling you anything specific nor the method to get hoes and health. again 90 percent of the intentions here is to attack me, when im here to inform

how often do you see me going from thread to thread attacking people?????

im in the 1 percentile because i dont have time to call people turds and gaywads n such it brings me no joy unlike the majority here who get a tickle out of it

The nutjob gobblygook gets old is all. You used to be comical, sorta IN on the joke. Now, not so much.

Remember telling some poor bastard animal spirits were eating his arm? You really expect to be taken seriously?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2009, 01:05:11 PM »

The nutjob gobblygook gets old is all. You used to be comical, sorta IN on the joke. Now, not so much.

Remember telling some poor bastard animal spirits were eating his arm? You really expect to be taken seriously?

nice diversion to avoid pointing out my original point in this thread and focus on the trivial. its much easier to insult then a truthful argument about the statements im making in this thread because you might get proven wrong and potentialy have your feelings hurt

moosejay had the same flesh eating bacteria i had, however mine wasnt as bad it was an open wound that kept getting worse, no fungus, no bacteria, the only explanattion was that it was viral , the culture tests showed up nothing, and it dawned on me the chicken i was eating at the time and i was thinking hard as i was consuming it, and realized i need to try SOMETHING in order for it to heal up. thats when i cut out the meat. and it healed, also it could be simply a coincidence and not related to meat eating, but its still a possibility because meat eating is very acidic on the body, and meat eating like sugars are linked to cancers. i figured id mention it too moosejay because his arm looked horrible
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2009, 01:16:12 PM »
nice diversion to avoid pointing out my original point

We were debating?

Honestly, I didn't even read the gravity nonsense. Not really interested. Sorry.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2009, 01:22:29 PM »
Very entertaining post :).  How tall are you anyway? 255lbs?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2009, 01:23:42 PM »
We were debating?

Honestly, I didn't even read the gravity nonsense. Not really interested. Sorry.
you were interested enough to click the thread fail-can  ::)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2009, 01:24:49 PM »
We were debating?

also how can you call it "nonsense" when you didnt even read it? you and everyone else are here to hate and not learn anything , just admit that, its so obvious, id hate to be you
A

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2009, 01:26:14 PM »
nice diversion to avoid pointing out my original point in this thread and focus on the trivial. its much easier to insult then a truthful argument about the statements im making in this thread because you might get proven wrong and potentialy have your feelings hurt

moosejay had the same flesh eating bacteria i had, however mine wasnt as bad it was an open wound that kept getting worse, no fungus, no bacteria, the only explanattion was that it was viral , the culture tests showed up nothing, and it dawned on me the chicken i was eating at the time and i was thinking hard as i was consuming it, and realized i need to try SOMETHING in order for it to heal up. thats when i cut out the meat. and it healed, also it could be simply a coincidence and not related to meat eating, but its still a possibility because meat eating is very acidic on the body, and meat eating like sugars are linked to cancers. i figured id mention it too moosejay because his arm looked horrible

This is perhaps the first and only logical post you have ever made.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2009, 01:33:48 PM »
id hate to be you

Now that I understand.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2009, 01:42:26 PM »
This is perhaps the first and only logical post you have ever made.

simply logic understanding is something that is very boring for me to spell out and explain to people i wish people would get what im saying out first but sadly they dont, they probably would rather curse at me than learn, but thats the general maturity of the board. takes the fun out of it for me, i can understand now people quick to hate me because it takes them longer to find the logistics in what im saying. fact is most people are slow, there is a good amount of people who are not slow here and the smallest percentage of whom who are not slow lack the ability to elaborate and collaborate and debate with what im saying(atleast this small percentage doesnt choose to regress and hate like the majority when they have no logic at hand to debate anything ive said that doesnt agree with them. id rather just share and hope people are cool enough to collaborate, debate or elaborate on what i said , this will take time for people to get bored of hating and actually come to a higher understanding
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »
no stupid-

everyone is just tired of you cluttering up the board with you're new and improved bullshit diets (olive oil?) that never work.

hope this helps.

bullshit you click every johnny falcon thread, and since your reading comprehension sucks you throw a fit
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2009, 02:30:20 PM »
olive oil
argo starch
protein bars
milk
soy milk
grapefruit juice
sea salt
peanut butter
Old English
weed
dog biscuits
Goldfish crackers

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2009, 02:32:00 PM »
olive oil
argo starch
protein bars
milk
soy milk
grapefruit juice
sea salt
peanut butter
Old English
weed
dog biscuits

thanks for the falcon diet chronicles Time Westcot is a true historian:)

Time Westcock "transcending time " is no strange task to you buddy  ;D
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2009, 02:33:17 PM »
Time has had no ill effect on me Falconi !

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2009, 02:39:19 PM »
Time has had no ill effect on me Falconi !

this has long been rumored as myth, but now i fully understand it as the truth!!
A

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2009, 04:19:58 PM »
I think Johnny Falcon should move to Jupiter where the gravitational affect on his person would evoke such muscle stimulation that he would return bigger than Mr Olympia.

Do it sir, it's better than the Adonis gravity suit. You can park your shuttle below the big red spot.