Author Topic: at what bodyweight do you/or would you have visable abs?  (Read 8863 times)

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: at what bodyweight do you/or would you have visable abs?
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2009, 07:34:49 PM »
nah I'm just in a dumb ass weight loss challenge my gym is putting on 1000$ to the winner 500-250$ for second and third.I'm just hittin the cardio hard and pretty strict diet.but my overall goal is to be 200-210 by summer.it's just something I got into to jump start me.
gotcha.. I haven't been on here much or in awhile so sorry if I'm askn Q's u already answered. Hope u hitting the weights too? won't help you too much as to net loss but composition wise.  Can't believe these gym do weigth loss contest instead of bodyfat loss.  Lifteing weight would actually hurt you which i think makes the contest itself silly.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2009, 07:43:13 PM »
gotcha.. I haven't been on here much or in awhile so sorry if I'm askn Q's u already answered. Hope u hitting the weights too? won't help you too much as to net loss but composition wise.  Can't believe these gym do weigth loss contest instead of bodyfat loss.  Lifteing weight would actually hurt you which i think makes the contest itself silly.

yep I agree.it's who loses the highest percent of there starting bodyweight.I was going to stay away from the weights totally.but I've been sneaking in about 3 times a week.
DAWG

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2009, 07:46:18 PM »
Damn.. i liked arguing with this clown, don't think he even knew I compete.  been challenging me to show pics and stuff. 

Rudy thought u looked great at the eastern and alot better at the nationals this year. Once u bring up the conditioning a bit you'll be tough to beat, your lines are some of the best in the super heavies.

U shoulda been first at the easterns just do to the fact that max charles is a lying sack of shit!!

And one last thing, have u ever thought about sucking down to heavies??? I think u would be tougher in that class.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2009, 10:43:37 PM »
Rudy thought u looked great at the eastern and alot better at the nationals this year. Once u bring up the conditioning a bit you'll be tough to beat, your lines are some of the best in the super heavies.

U shoulda been first at the easterns just do to the fact that max charles is a lying sack of shit!!

And one last thing, have u ever thought about sucking down to heavies??? I think u would be tougher in that class.
thanks for the observations flex.. much appreciated..  don't know Max Charles but if that's the guy who won, he deserved it that night, he was tight, that was funny though lol.

It's been suggested I drop down but I think my frame is too big.  I was smaller at nats than in the past, I wasnt' able to train until 10wks before and wasn't able to put all my size back on.    Weigth wise, In 05 & 06 when i took 3rd and 4th respectively I was 252 and 256. I needed to be 5-10lbs tighter at that level but still alot of muscles to lose to get to heavy.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2009, 10:50:49 PM »
yeah ok MAYBE you'll be able to see the outline of abs at 205 or so, BTW Rudy Richards is an NPC Nationals level competitor so he knows what he's talking about.

;D

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2009, 10:55:42 PM »
;D
whats so funny? Quaker knows what he speaks  8) you want some a this too  ;D

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2009, 11:07:08 PM »
whats so funny? Quaker knows what he speaks  8) you want some a this too  ;D

shuddup loser.  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2009, 07:52:30 AM »
thanks for the observations flex.. much appreciated..  don't know Max Charles but if that's the guy who won, he deserved it that night, he was tight, that was funny though lol.

It's been suggested I drop down but I think my frame is too big.  I was smaller at nats than in the past, I wasnt' able to train until 10wks before and wasn't able to put all my size back on.    Weigth wise, In 05 & 06 when i took 3rd and 4th respectively I was 252 and 256. I needed to be 5-10lbs tighter at that level but still alot of muscles to lose to get to heavy.

wow didnt know u were 250's thought more like 240, ur a big boy lol.

well i was just saying that because u have such awesome shape and u have so much muscle if u could suck down a weight class u would be hard to beat, kind of like what curtis bryant did this year, he was always a smaller heavy and would do well but never win on a national level stage, then he sucked down a weight class and dominated! I was thinkin u could do something similar, if u just said fuck it! i dont care im going to get shredded to the fuckin bone, u would look sick as fuck as a heavy!

but thats just my 2cents! keep doin what ur doing u have a good physique!

and yea max charles is the guy that beat u! he did an interview on MD that says he only ate one meal a day training for the easterns and he can preacher curl 370lbs......oh yea he said he was 270lbs onstage too  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2009, 07:57:55 AM »

I agree that your frame is too big to be a heavy.

but if you drop down to about 240, you are only a few months away from a procard at the USA in my opinion !

good luck  8)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2009, 08:00:41 AM »

but if you drop down to about 240, you are only a few months away from a procard at the USA in my opinion !

good luck  8)

true, i didnt know he was that big! but if he forgets about how much he weighs and just comes in shredded and diced. he'll definetely get his pro card, he has some of the best shape in whole super heavy class. Just needs to come in tighter.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2009, 08:02:23 AM »
one of the creeps on here has been sending me semi nude photos of himself.  we're the same height, weight and build for the most part.  he went from a "bulked up" 230ish to around 160 now and still has no defined abs.

adonis is gayer than aids most of the time but he's right when he says people are fatter than they really think.  i'd have to get down to 150 probably from 220ish now to see abs.

goudy looks good for a big country bumpkin.  but he has fat to lose, but no one would call him fat, much less REALLY fat.

Power Rod for someone to go from 230 down to 160 and still not have any abs then it would be hard for me to believe that person actually lifts weights.

He probably starved himself and got on the tic-tack and ciggeratte diet lol

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2009, 10:23:24 AM »

good luck  8)

Rudy needs to be in the at least 255-260lb + range to fill out his height and frame properly. When he nails his condition at that weight like he did at the 2006 North Americans hes the best onstage. He couldve been a 'tad' drier, but nobodys conditioning was beating him that day. (he shoulda won that show!!!!)  thats BBing for ya. >:(

Needs to be heavier, not lighter. He looks way too narrow in the 240 or less range... & just ends up looking like one of the smaller guys in the SH class. The conditioning isnt better. Trust me, i know...I'm his trainer   8) ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2009, 10:49:20 AM »

I was thinkin u could do something similar, if u just said fuck it! i dont care im going to get shredded to the fuckin bone, u would look sick as fuck as a heavy!

this is why you should stop thinking.

nothing like dropping 25 pounds of contest weight to make a weight class.

do you have any clue as to what you are talking about?

just curious.
b

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2009, 10:57:56 AM »
here's me weighing 247 on my 40th birthday. some abs.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2009, 11:09:49 AM »
i'd probably be around 145 at 5'9 shredded  :D
If I trained my legs I would probably weigh alot heavier

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2009, 11:46:02 AM »

great way to throw in some random pics

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2009, 11:55:25 AM »
great way to throw in some random pics

beats claiming something rediculous and not proving it. people get a hard time for posting pics and a hard time for not posting pics. that makes sense. ::)

Stavios

« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2009, 12:01:18 PM »
Rudy needs to be in the at least 255-260lb + range to fill out his height and frame properly. When he nails his condition at that weight like he did at the 2006 North Americans hes the best onstage. He couldve been a 'tad' drier, but nobodys conditioning was beating him that day anyway. (he shoulda won that show!!!!)  thats BBing for ya. >:(

Needs to be heavier, not lighter. He looks way too narrow in the 240 or less range... & just ends up looking like one of the smaller guys in the SH class. The conditioning isnt better. Trust me, i know...I'm his trainer   8) ;D

I trust you !  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2009, 12:26:44 PM »
beats claiming something rediculous and not proving it. people get a hard time for posting pics and a hard time for not posting pics. that makes sense. ::)

just joking my niggah

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2009, 12:29:31 PM »
just joking my niggah

it's all good. any chance this old fart has to brag about the good old days!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2009, 12:47:15 PM »

yeah you are pretty veiny,are kids scared of you?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2009, 12:48:47 PM »
you've got every right to brag and post pics Rick, you looked phenomenal.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »
yeah you are pretty veiny,are kids scared of you?

had some funny situations where kids asked about my veins, thinking they wanted to look like that. after a long explanation about training and nutrition they pause and ask  "how do you get rid of them?"

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2009, 01:44:08 PM »
had some funny situations where kids asked about my veins, thinking they wanted to look like that. after a long explanation about training and nutrition they pause and ask  "how do you get rid of them?"

haha funny story my friend

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2009, 01:55:32 PM »
Look amazing. Hard as a rock.