Author Topic: Beach Bum, can you give stats for your hatred of fam planning?  (Read 689 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Beach Bum, can you give stats for your hatred of fam planning?
« on: January 27, 2009, 11:58:16 AM »
I know you are a kind person, but find you are so leftish commie disgusting about choice. You are quite fascist about it, (also homosexuality) and I fear you are trying to pull people over to your side of the fence when you know they are young and perhaps impressionable which is why you are on Getbig. Religion should be private.

But I do think you are kind and so...

Can you give some cohesive argument about why you hate family planning?

What is your take on homosexuality? Really though? You post so many I love but I hate..

What do you think about abortion? Not the dumbass "I"m not sure but I'll post as many anti-abortaion articles I can find  because everybody on getbig is so dumb they are maleable. "

Those would be good starters.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Beach Bum, can you give stats for your hatred of fam planning?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 12:25:30 PM »
lol . . . .  I knew you were about due to drop in and make some snide comment and bolt.  lol . . .

Okay.  Now that I've regained my composure, you're all over the place.  False premise here, false statement there, straw man over yonder. . . .  And the only reason I'm responding is because I feel like it and you're a smart person, most of the time.  :)

Regarding your questions:

1.  Abortion is not family planning.

2.  My "take on homosexuality" is what consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business.  And what does homosexuality have to do with abortion?  lol . . .  Are we releasing some pent up frustration?  :)

3.  What do I think about abortion?  I think life begins at conception and I think abortion kills an unborn child.  What the law should do about that is "above my pay grade."   :)  I don't really know.  I know the entire process is tragic and creates victims (mom and baby).  Whether a person is pro choice or pro life, I don't think abortion is anything to celebrate.  It often dismembers a baby.  Pretty gruesome.  I think both sides of the debate are intellectually dishonest to a degree (pro choice people dehumanizing the baby and pro life people ignoring the woman's bodily integrity issue).

At the end of the day, God entrusts a woman to shepherd the baby from conception through birth.  What the woman ultimately decides to do is really something between her and God.  Whether the law should step in and protect the baby if the mother will not is something I don't really have a firm opinion about.  If you don't like that, tough.   :)

I do not believe this issue will ever be resolved.  I'll add that Colossus has had a big impact on how I view this issue.  It really is a sad part of our culture.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 12:52:07 PM »
Abortion by definition is not family planning. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 12:56:10 PM »
nope, I'm not bolting at all. I happen to have many of the same values you do, and so it's a constant struggle to be a good person.

I will think about you said and respond, although you know as well as I do, what is right and what is religion.  :)  You haven't answered any of my questions.

Regardless, you know as well as I do, why you are doing what you do. :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 12:58:07 PM »
Beach acting like Beach?  Say it isn't so!   ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 01:06:12 PM »
You know what I need is one of those catchy little phrases many of you have ("kill or be killed," etc.).  We've been listening to funny clips lately and I can't get this one out of my head: