Author Topic: test active life...  (Read 1626 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
test active life...
« on: January 27, 2009, 01:26:13 PM »
IF lets say you inject one 250mg test enanth on tuesday and 10 days have passed (waiting for the next shipment)

do you acctually have to pass again the "3 week to kick in", when you inject again?

Its a stupid q i hope im clear.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: test active life...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 07:30:35 PM »
well..

the idea that

"it takes 3 weeks for gear to kick in"

is based on the fact it takes about 3 weeks of injecting to reach the apex concentration of hormone circulating in your body.

testosterone, regardless of ester, starts working from day one(starts releasing test into your body).
but on day one, the additional testosterone will not yet be enough to make a dramatic impact.

an ester like enanthate starts to releasese day one, peaks about day 3-4, and subsides slowly down to nothing at about day 14-20.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 01:36:38 PM »
bump for more opinions... :-\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 02:33:10 PM »
Why did you start a cycle without having all your gear?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 02:38:25 PM »

x2!
TEAM Nasser

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 03:05:57 PM »

i was "bridging" with some test, i ordered but my order is too late and i have run out... :(

so any opinions?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »
i was "bridging" with some test, i ordered but my order is too late and i have run out... :(

so any opinions?

I see, if it's only ten days (give or take) you should be fine. There may be a delay in "feeling" it but you should be fine.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 04:12:53 PM »
How long were you on for and at what dose?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 01:18:04 AM »
How long were you on for and at what dose?

500mg for 3 months, then cruise and i run out. :(

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 01:19:01 AM »
I see, if it's only ten days (give or take) you should be fine. There may be a delay in "feeling" it but you should be fine.

If more than 10 days pass? 14-16 lets say?  :'(

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 02:31:34 AM »
well..

the idea that

"it takes 3 weeks for gear to kick in"

is based on the fact it takes about 3 weeks of injecting to reach the apex concentration of hormone circulating in your body.

testosterone, regardless of ester, starts working from day one(starts releasing test into your body).
but on day one, the additional testosterone will not yet be enough to make a dramatic impact.

an ester like enanthate starts to releasese day one, peaks about day 3-4, and subsides slowly down to nothing at about day 14-20.

LOL! WRONG! Meso, do urself a favor and google test e before taking advice from this clown.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 04:56:28 PM »
LOL! WRONG! Meso, do urself a favor and google test e before taking advice from this clown.
any profile about the enanthate ester, or any long ester, will show a slow and steady release over its supposed half life. however, when tests are done in the real world to measure release times, esters tend to peak within a couple days then fall a bit then have a slow decline to nothingness...   regardless of how big the ester..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 07:13:15 AM »

What do the kinetics look like then? This is cyp, which is pretty similar to enanthate. tbombz isn't really off from what I see.

Hormone kinetics after intramuscular testosterone cypionate.
Author:   Nankin, H R
Citation:   Fertil-Steril. 1987 Jun; 47(6): 1004-9

Abstract:   There have not been reports analyzing in detail the reproductive hormone changes in hypogonadal men after usual therapeutic injections of testosterone cypionate (TC). In 11 hypogonadal men 200 mg intramuscular TC caused a threefold rise in serum T (peak values, days 2 to 5), a 33% increase in % free T (%FT) (days 2 to 7), and a 4.5-fold rise of absolute FT (peak on days 2 to 3), a 66% increase in % nonsex hormone-binding globulin-bound T (%non-SHBG-T) (peak days 2 to 7), a sixfold increase in absolute non-SHBG-T (peak days 4 to 5), and a threefold rise of estradiol (days 2 to 7). Many of the men achieved androgen concentrations (T, FT, and non-SHBG-T) above the respective normal concentrations between days 2 and 7; then steroid values declined to basal levels by days 13 to 14. Non-SHBG-T showed the largest-fold absolute increase and on day 4 to day 5 averaged three times the mean in normal men. Five men achieved non-SHBG-T values several times the upper limit of our total normal range. Luteinizing hormone became suppressed in men receiving their first intramuscular TC injection and remained suppressed in men receiving chronic TC. Thus, in hypogonadal men, biweekly injections of 200 mg TC result in wide variations in circulating androgen levels, from high to elevated shortly after intramuscular TC declining to basal by days 13 to 14.

Another study shows a graph like this for cyp and enanthate

Source: Schulte-Beerbuhl, 1980

If you've been doing more than 200mg/week it will take a bit longer to reach basal values. I think tbombz is largely correct, the peak might be a bit earlier (within a day or two).

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 09:13:54 AM »
This shows that the level of cyp or enth falls to almost nothing by day 10.  I thought the half-life is around 12 days?  What am I missing?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 02:57:08 PM »
This shows that the level of cyp or enth falls to almost nothing by day 10.  I thought the half-life is around 12 days?  What am I missing?

My PDR says 3.8 +/- .9 days for Schering Testoviron-Depot (enanthate).

Also, 1-3 days for C-Max. Which is 23 +/- 16ng/ml. 16 days after the shot levels are at 2ng/ml. However it also says a single ampule is "effective" for 4-5 weeks.   :D

You add 2 zeros to arrive at the more common (in the US) ng/dl measurement right? Can this data really be accurate?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2009, 03:13:22 PM »
This is a google translation from German Schering site

Pharmacokinetics
Absorption
After intramuscular Testosteronenanthat application is completely systemically available.
The active ingredient is a half-life of approximately 4.5 days from the oily depot in the bloodstream and is rapidly and
fully effective in the steroid alcohol and Enanthsäure converted. Maximum concentrations of testosterone in
Plasma or serum of approximately 20 ng / ml after 1.5-3 days. Below are falling testosterone levels monophasic
with a release speed of the corresponding half-life of 4.5 days. Testosterone levels of ≥ 2 ng / ml
for 20 days and concentrations of ≥ 1 ng / ml for 26 days maintained.
The more than 250 mg of testosterone Testosteronenanthat injected dose is 180 mg, which is completely bioavailable. At the time
the maximum serum levels are daily doses of approximately 30 mg of testosterone, after 1 (2) weeks daily doses of 12
(4) mg available. During the period of 3-4 weeks after injection are still 1,5-1 mg daily bioavailable testosterone. Four
Weeks after treatment, the depot emptied.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2009, 04:52:29 PM »
My PDR says 3.8 +/- .9 days for Schering Testoviron-Depot (enanthate).

Also, 1-3 days for C-Max. Which is 23 +/- 16ng/ml. 16 days after the shot levels are at 2ng/ml. However it also says a single ampule is "effective" for 4-5 weeks.   :D

You add 2 zeros to arrive at the more common (in the US) ng/dl measurement right? Can this data really be accurate?

I am totally confused.  I thought the half life of cypionate and enanthate are 12.5 and 10 days, respectively?  See:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=4730.0

That's pretty much common knowledge correct?  How does this reconcile with what you are saying?

Will you please dumb it down for me a bit?  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 09:03:01 PM »
I am totally confused.  I thought the half life of cypionate and enanthate are 12.5 and 10 days, respectively?  See:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=4730.0

That's pretty much common knowledge correct?  How does this reconcile with what you are saying?

Will you please dumb it down for me a bit?  ;D

it supposed to be 'common knowledge', however..as often happens, 'common knowledge' turns out to be flawed knowledge...

like i said, and van showed, even the long esters dont live up to their billling...peaking after a couple days then quickly subsiding...