Author Topic: Palin launches Political Action Committee... Hello 2012!  (Read 10580 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Palin launches Political Action Committee... Hello 2012!
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2009, 12:56:22 PM »
I'm good.   :)  Take the blinders off CQ.  The woman is bright, engaging, principled, and extremely successful.  That's why they love her in Alaska and keep putting her in public office.  That's why governors all around the country love her.  That's why the media is all over her, begging for interviews, putting her on the cover of magazines, etc.  That's why she will probably earn millions from selling books.

I think it is hilarious how some people just can't get over the fact that she is wildly popular.   

You better get used to her.  She isn't going away anytime soon.   

The Brilliant Obama cant figure out that giving money to illegals is a bad idea.  Yeah, just brilliant.

I will take a ding bat Palin over a "brilliant" Obama any day. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2009, 02:22:59 PM »
The Brilliant Obama cant figure out that giving money to illegals is a bad idea.  Yeah, just brilliant.

I will take a ding bat Palin over a "brilliant" Obama any day. 

I'm reserving my opinion about Obama.  I don't like some of things he has already done, but I'll wait until the dust settles before evaluating his performance.  I really do hope he is successful. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2009, 02:27:53 PM »
The woman is bright

Yes.  But according to polilng by the edison research group (which includes FOX news), 60% of Americans did not believe she was even qualified to become Vice President of the USA.

She's bright.  She's not bright enough to run the world.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2009, 03:48:26 PM »
I'm good.   :)  Take the blinders off CQ.  The woman is bright, engaging, principled, and extremely successful.  That's why they love her in Alaska and keep putting her in public office.  That's why governors all around the country love her.  That's why the media is all over her, begging for interviews, putting her on the cover of magazines, etc.  That's why she will probably earn millions from selling books.

I think it is hilarious how some people just can't get over the fact that she wildly popular.   

You better get used to her.  She isn't going away anytime soon.   

LOL.

BB, you are my mate, but dear me you seem delusional.

Palin is a punchline. It only got worse after the election, with her badmouthing the campaign staff, them badmouthing her back. She carries stacks of baggage as well - youtube alone will kill her as her mistakes are here to stay.

Media all over you is no indication, the media covers Osama bin Laden tons, loves serial killers etc. Of course she gest coverage, shes hilarious.

Obviously the GOP would be far better off putting up a new face, solid candidate without the baggage.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2009, 04:04:19 PM »
LOL.

Palin is a punchline. It only got worse after the election, with her badmouthing the campaign staff, them badmouthing her back. She carries stacks of baggage as well - youtube alone will kill her as her mistakes are here to stay.

Media all over you is no indication, the media covers Osama bin Laden tons, loves serial killers etc. Of course she gest coverage, shes hilarious.

Obviously the GOP would be far better off putting up a new face, solid candidate without the baggage.

Palin is the William Hung of politics:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2009, 04:10:52 PM »
LOL.

I'm actually being realistic.  Everything I said is factual.  Would you like to discuss each statement I made about her?  :)  Here they are.  Feel free to dispute each one:

1.  "The woman is bright, engaging, principled, and extremely successful."  This sort of speaks for itself.  She came in and fought corruption in Alaska politics.  Did not come from money.  Worked her way up the ladder, while raising a family and keeping her marriage together.  She exemplifies what hard work can accomplish in this country.  She is Joe Six Pack.   :) 

2.  "That's why they love her in Alaska and keep putting her in public office."  Elected to city council, mayor twice, and governor.  Approval ratings at one point were at 90 percent or higher. 

3.  "That's why governors all around the country love her."  She was voted the most popular governor in the country by her peers.  Pretty hard to do when you're a "punch line." 

4.  "That's why the media is all over her, begging for interviews, putting her on the cover of magazines, etc."  She's not being satirized in these publications.  I understand she has been offered multiple positions throughout the news and entertainment fields?  They're trying to capitalize on her popularity.  People who are laughingstocks don’t get pursued by the entire media for interviews, jobs, etc.  That’s just pure fantasy.   

5.  "That's why she will probably earn millions from selling books."  She just hired an agent who will likely land her a multimillion dollar advance to write a book.  If I were a betting man I would wager that her book will become a bestseller.   

I think you want her to be a "punch line," but she's not.  She's a player and will be for years to come. 

Have you looked into this?

Only $7.49 on amazon.com.   :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2009, 04:19:48 PM »
Yes.  But according to polilng by the edison research group (which includes FOX news), 60% of Americans did not believe she was even qualified to become Vice President of the USA.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2009, 04:40:45 PM »
I think you want her to be a "punch line," but she's not.  She's a player and will be for years to come. 

Bum - it's fine if you like her but why are you acting oblivious to the large number of people who think she's a complete joke not only in this country but literally all over the world. 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2009, 04:44:40 PM »
I've meet hookers with more common sense
DAWG

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2009, 04:47:00 PM »
Bum - it's fine if you like her but why are you acting oblivious to the large number of people who think she's a complete joke not only in this country but literally all over the world. 

Whatever.  I laid out the facts.  You can agree or disagree.  You're welcome to your opinion as well. 

But get over it already.  She's popular.  She's smart.  She's successful.  She's still enjoying her 15 minutes of fame.  She will likely occupy your thoughts for several years. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2009, 04:57:57 PM »
Whatever.  I laid out the facts.  You can agree or disagree.  You're welcome to your opinion as well. 

But get over it already.  She's popular.  She's smart.  She's successful.  She's still enjoying her 15 minutes of fame.  She will likely occupy your thoughts for several years. 

I don't think about her at all

Clearly you spend a lot of time thinking about her

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2009, 03:51:04 PM »

Exactly.

Be real, USA has what 320 million? I am sure they can find someone who isn't an international punchline to run in 2012.