Author Topic: Egyptian "Hulk" Claims God Gave Him Strength of 30,000 Men, 260 Horsepower  (Read 1696 times)

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
I shit you not folks.... the guy makes some extraordinary claims:

From a program about the strongest man in Egypt and his wives, which aired on Al-Mihwar TV on August 7, 2007.

Reporter: This is the "Incredible Hulk" or the Samson of our times. He got married 28 times and has fathered 35 sons and daughters. The eldest, Sameh, is 24 years old, while the youngest, Sayyed, is only three. Medical tests have proven that his strength equals 260 horsepower. He can bend a metal coin with his eye socket or his tongue. Then he breaks it in two with his bare hands. Sayyed Muhammad Ahmad Abdallah is a gifted man.

Allah has bestowed upon him great strength, but he uses it only to do good. This is a man on whom Allah has bestowed the strength of 30,000 men, or 260 horsepower. Allah has also blessed him with a faithful and humble heart, as well as good values and self-restraint.

(Courtesy of MEMRI TV)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
hahahaa, another narcissitic asshole who thinks God has nothing better to do than to spend time and "bestow" him with "gifts". ::)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
This 20 year old getbigger here http://www.myspace.com/jtsunami with a sub 5 inch penis thinks that American women who drink are losers or bottom dwellers...I think our penally challenged friend just got laughed at way to many times in the bedroom from our lovely American women

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
welcome to last year.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
lol this is a laughable claim, I would love to see him try all this on live TV, but of course I am sure it doesn't work spontaneously.

jt
TEAM Nasser

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re posts are so much better the 5th time around.....
HAHA, RON.....

Meso_z

• Getbig V
I shit you not folks.... the guy makes some extraordinary claims:

From a program about the strongest man in Egypt and his wives, which aired on Al-Mihwar TV on August 7, 2007.

Reporter: This is the "Incredible Hulk" or the Samson of our times. He got married 28 times and has fathered 35 sons and daughters. The eldest, Sameh, is 24 years old, while the youngest, Sayyed, is only three. Medical tests have proven that his strength equals 260 horsepower. He can bend a metal coin with his eye socket or his tongue. Then he breaks it in two with his bare hands. Sayyed Muhammad Ahmad Abdallah is a gifted man.

Allah has bestowed upon him great strength, but he uses it only to do good. This is a man on whom Allah has bestowed the strength of 30,000 men, or 260 horsepower. Allah has also blessed him with a faithful and humble heart, as well as good values and self-restraint.

(Courtesy of MEMRI TV)

what a waste of oxygen... ::)

I would love to see someone beat the shit out of him in front of the cam and redicule him at his "followers".

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
I love the fact he cant give us a demonstration of lifting a truck over his head " as the energy that will create could destroy everything in sight!"  ::)