Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 884 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: January 28, 2009, 02:34:31 AM »
[quote author=M
Hello gh15,  8)

erase my name...

I would like to ask you about ephedrine (bronkaid).
If you take it continiusly, will it become more weak? I mean you have to take some time off?

and how would you cycle ephedrine with clen for a contest?

Thanks a lot...
[/quote]

yes thats why you cycle it and interchange eca with clenbuterol and t3,, ofcourse there is a drug that will prevent you the need to go off completely but gh15 recomendation is to get off after 5-6 weeks and use something else then go on again ,,breaks of 3-4 weeks should sufice

my pupils shoudl be able to help yo with preparations since gh15 do not know your bodyfat% nor you doses,,gh15 pupils shoudl be able ot analyze you and give you a plan,,chronicle 2 points to the approved pupils by names
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 02:37:09 AM »
[quote author=M
Hello gh15,  8)

erase my name...

If you take it continiusly, will it become more weak? I mean you have to take some time off?

Thanks a lot...

yes thats why you cycle it and interchange eca with clenbuterol and t3,, ofcourse there is a drug that will prevent you the need to go off completely but gh15 recomendation is to get off after 5-6 weeks and use something else then go on again ,,breaks of 3-4 weeks should sufice

my pupils shoudl be able to help yo with preparations since gh15 do not know your bodyfat% nor you doses,,gh15 pupils shoudl be able ot analyze you and give you a plan,,chronicle 2 points to the approved pupils by names

:)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 02:54:15 PM »
[quote author=M
Hello gh15,  8)

erase my name...

Thanks a lot...

You mentioned previously that Bronkaid doesn't stop working. It's a medication and if it stopped working it would have repercussions for those who depend on it.

Questions like these come up continuously so though you've done a lot on this board your work is far from over. As much as I like Van B I don't think he even comes close the the depth of your knowledge and experience. I know you said you'll leave no matter how much we cry but still, boo hoo, you can't leave us like this.

* rereads past gh15 posts with nostalgic bitter sweet memories *