Author Topic: The state of Syntrop (direct from the owner).  (Read 3537 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
The state of Syntrop (direct from the owner).
« on: January 28, 2009, 06:48:33 AM »

This is what I e-mailed to him.

"People have told me that Syntrop has disbanded and that there is no legit product being manufactured by the company anymore.

What is the story behind that?

Can you explain the situation there?
"

This is verbatim what was relayed to me by the owner who is the only legit producer of the product now.

Take it for what it's worth.

"Hi there, thanks for your help and I hope you can help me spread this word. In the last few days it has come to my attention that someone is making counterfeit Syntrop. I knew before there was Syntrop being produced but it seems that someone is going to great lengths to make Syntrop. To the point that I have written this release warning stockists only to buy authentic goods.

A few of your customers have recently contacted us in growing numbers at our website about your stocking Syntrop. Unfortunately we do not know who you are or who you are buying from. As a result we cannot recommend you and will have to divert them to other approved Syntrop stockists.

I would caustion your members to be careful about buying from a company that sells fake Syntrop, the same as I would warn you about buying products from anyone that would sell fake Syntrop to you.

This error can cost you a lot of business and as a result I would hope that you would contact me as soon as possible.

Syntrop is not disbaned, in fact we just moved to a new facility and will have beautiful orals in 3 - 4 weeks :)

We are producing a lot of product every day and I cant understand what posesses people to start such malicious rumors but it just is not true. I think there is a new brankd out there that is trying to get new business by saying this. I would appreciate any help you could provide on this matter.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need any further info.
"

If there is a counterfeiter out there, he's working through rogue distributors who aren't authorized to deal Syntrop product.

If you don't know whether the distributor is legit, I suggest you stay away.
   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The state of Syntrop (direct from the owner).
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 07:21:29 AM »
There is no Dr. S at Syntrop now.  The original Dr. S (KS) was the original owner of Syntrop.  He got shafted and screwed over.  He lost the entire operation to another person WHO IS NOW MAKING THE SYNTROP LINE.

The original Dr. S (KS) now owns the Sciroxx line.  The original Dr. S (KS) was the one making the entire Syntrop line in a GMP facility.  The exact same facility that is now making Sciroxx.  KS does not make any more Syntrop product at all.  Period.  Why is this important?  Because KS is the one that had all the production equipment and processing machines for the boxes and such.

The bottom line is that the current Syntrop operation is not the original operation.  It is nothing more than just a name now.  Pretty much like IP producing QV products.  He might be making a vial with the QV label.  It might work or it might not.  But it is NOT the original QV. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 10:03:37 AM »
There is no Dr. S at Syntrop now.  The original Dr. S (KS) was the original owner of Syntrop.  He got shafted and screwed over.  He lost the entire operation to another person WHO IS NOW MAKING THE SYNTROP LINE.

The original Dr. S (KS) now owns the Sciroxx line.  The original Dr. S (KS) was the one making the entire Syntrop line in a GMP facility.  The exact same facility that is now making Sciroxx.  KS does not make any more Syntrop product at all.  Period.  Why is this important?  Because KS is the one that had all the production equipment and processing machines for the boxes and such.

The bottom line is that the current Syntrop operation is not the original operation.  It is nothing more than just a name now.  Pretty much like IP producing QV products.  He might be making a vial with the QV label.  It might work or it might not.  But it is NOT the original QV. 

Do you have anything factual to back up these statements or is this more hearsay?

For all your criticism, you have not illuminated the subject any more than it was before.

He say, she say..........bullshit.

This reminds me of the drama behind Axio.

As I said, I'm not picking sides in this, but I will post up the product I'm sent......

DIV

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 10:11:40 AM »
How about an email posting direct from the owner KS?  Would that "illuminate" it better for you?  Obviously you haven't a clue to who is in charge or the relationship to the Syntrop line.

Would that do it?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 10:16:20 AM »
How about an email posting direct from the owner KS?  Would that "illuminate" it better for you?  Obviously you haven't a clue to who is in charge or the relationship to the Syntrop line.

Would that do it?

Of course, if this were just hearsay there would be no need to edit out the part concerning GenXXLs actions from my post would it?

I actually don't care........as I've said before.

The drama that goes on behind UG's is not really pertinent to me.

The only thing I'd be worried about would be the quality of the product people are buying.

You can take your pissing contest somewhere else.......back to the Gossip board, perhaps?

All of this is hearsay to me and it illustrates nothing because I don't know these people personally.

You follow?

DIV

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 02:24:38 PM »

Would that do it?

We will not name sources on this board and if it happens again I will personally make sure you don't post again. No sources are allowed. I edited the post. Other than that you and I have no problems.