Author Topic: how much can getbiggers deadlift?  (Read 3269 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: how much can getbiggers deadlift?
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2009, 08:43:39 PM »

Agreed! rack pulls works just as well for me. I do lighter weight higher reps,maybe go heavy 1-2 a month.

yep, and i do them with a double overhand grip. Dont worry about the weight, just using proper form and really thickening up that lower back.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2009, 08:47:07 PM »
yep, and i do them with a double overhand grip. Dont worry about the weight, just using proper form and really thickening up that lower back.

well to me, what your saying,  is that yout hink keeping the forarems and grip strength incorporated more into the movement, is more important than getting more weight on the back.

personally i think forearms and grip already get enough work, and on deads ill do over/under.  same movement and amount of stress on the back, except more weight.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2009, 09:02:25 PM »

well to me, what your saying,  is that yout hink keeping the forarems and grip strength incorporated more into the movement, is more important than getting more weight on the back.

personally i think forearms and grip already get enough work, and on deads ill do over/under.  same movement and amount of stress on the back, except more weight.

no not what im saying at all lol.

i can "feel" the movement much much more in my back  when i use the overhand grip, just cant use as much weight, also both sides of the back get worked equally that way, instead of having one side get more work than the other with the ov/un grip.

and with all back movements, i want my back to be doing the work, NOTHING ELSE!

physicsgeek

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2009, 09:33:15 PM »
500lbs on a good day.