Author Topic: wtf? these guys work chest and shoulders everyday and only chest and shoulder  (Read 1443 times)

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
There are these guys in my gym who are working chest and shoulders, every day, chest and shoulders, I have never seen any of them work their legs or any other body part for that matter -- are they aware that there are other muscles in the body? 
oh and they of course wear the huge baggy pants to conceal their phenomenal leg development  hahaha ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: wtf?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 01:02:36 PM »
There are these guys in my gym who are huge, they can bench press 400 pounds for reps easily and everytime I see them
they are working chest and shoulders, every day, chest and shoulders, I have never seen any of them work their legs or any other
body part for that matter -- are they aware that there are other muscles in the body? 
oh and they of course wear the huge baggy pants to conceal their phenomenal leg development  ::)

These the culprits?

http://wheelstv.magnify.net/video/How-much-ya-bench

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: wtf?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 01:28:55 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
all synthol....
F

slacker

• Getbig V
thats was fuckin funny
I

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
We have these guys at my gym, they can bench a lot 405 or so but are small and do nothing else but bench 3 - 4 days a week.