Author Topic: DILUETE HARSH GEAR  (Read 1266 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
DILUETE HARSH GEAR
« on: January 28, 2009, 03:05:21 PM »
what is there to use to take the harshness out of the gear i have heard mixing with b12...... can you use a B complex for vet use only to mix with

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: DILUETE HARSH GEAR
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 03:19:50 PM »
Sterile grapeseed oil works well.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 03:37:17 PM »
where can i get that localy

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 03:43:47 PM »
where can i get that localy

Local health food stores should carry it.  I'd filter it through a .22um filter though just to make sure.

You can also go here and get everything you need: http://www.researchsupply.net/oils.html

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 05:51:22 PM »
I think grapeseed oil is probably the smoothest. B-12 can have a little bite to it.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 06:11:53 PM »
yeah ill get me some cause it sucks haveing good gear and it hurts to move after i inject thanks for the site i forgot about that site it has a bunch of useful shit

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 09:48:32 PM »
yeah ill get me some cause it sucks haveing good gear and it hurts to move after i inject thanks for the site i forgot about that site it has a bunch of useful shit

If it hurts that bad, then you DON'T have good gear, you have crappy gear.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 11:19:07 AM »
when we all tried test400 a few yrs ago, ( after limping around for a week ), we found its best to mix with a week anabolic, injecting plain worthless oil is just a waste... i went for prima 100mg per ml, anything similar will be just as good

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 11:26:24 AM »
when we all tried test400 a few yrs ago, ( after limping around for a week ), we found its best to mix with a week anabolic, injecting plain worthless oil is just a waste... i went for prima 100mg per ml, anything similar will be just as good

I cut t400 with grapeseed when I shoot it in the delts, smooths it out nicely.  If I don't it's pretty much guaranteed to knot up.  I don't have any problem with it going in the glutes though.  I've cut it with EQ as well and that worked just as good.

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 07:55:57 AM »
nandrolone works too.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 07:12:50 PM »
Other than the very first time i injected each muscle group iv never felt any pain what so ever..

Is it genetic,inject procedure,gear quality,size of muscle mass,or am I just lucky?

I keep reading on this forum about pain , but like I said I only ever got discomfort the days following the first time I shot that certain muscle , that was a long time ago now but I dont understand why the discomfort?

Iv had gear from many diff sources in my muscles to..so what gives? are you doing somthing wrong or am i just lucky?  ???

DRDOOM

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 09:14:56 PM »
    Willy G you are a lucky S.O.B.  I wish I could say the same.

DRDOOM

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 01:49:33 PM »
well these wear the first shots of the gear in those different muscles so maybe that was the problem

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 04:25:42 PM »
well these wear the first shots of the gear in those different muscles so maybe that was the problem
If the gear is good clean gear then yes it gets better to the point you will not feel it in the future..
Fingers crossed thats the case for you to mate.  :)