Author Topic: WELCOME BACK LEE  (Read 3248 times)

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
WELCOME BACK LEE
« on: January 28, 2009, 04:09:29 PM »
WELCOME BACK.  IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE A PRO THAT WON'T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH AND ISN'T AFRAID TO SAY SHIT.  I WILL NOW TYPE IN ALL CAPS IN YOUR HONOR

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: WELCOME BACK LEE
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 04:11:15 PM »
a true two sport athlete who speaks his mind.

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 04:11:36 PM »
I AGREEE

LEE PRIEST FAN CLUB!

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 04:15:15 PM »
WELCOME BACK.  IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE A PRO THAT WON'T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH AND ISN'T AFRAID TO SAY SHIT.  I WILL NOW TYPE IN ALL CAPS IN YOUR HONOR

"Welcome Back Lee, I did not know you were missing"    I agree....CAPS TO YOU!!!

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »

Future 202 Mr.Olympia!

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 04:18:02 PM »

"Welcome Back Lee, I did not know you were missing"    I agree....CAPS TO YOU!!!
HE LEFT FOR A YEAR OR SO

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 04:21:39 PM »
Hey Lee, do you know a guy by the name of BEEFYMUSCLE ( something like this, I think ) ? He's got some pretty funny stories related to you.  :D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 04:28:16 PM »
who came up with the cap thing?  i still dont get it.  it just doesnt matter.
Oh...Monica!

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 04:28:55 PM »
I GUESS YOU HAVE NEVER PAID ATTENTION TO LEE'S POSTS.  THEY ARE ALWAYS IN CAPS

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 04:30:27 PM »
Lee broke my heart when he went away from Getbig.

it still hurts to these days and will hurt until the end of my life  :'(

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 04:37:27 PM »
Lee is the kind of train wreck everyone like to look at. He's this frustrated little man with an ego as huge as his cock is small and his height is short, but we all know that we are a bit insecure like lee somehow, just a lot more introverted and may i say, wise than him. Only him knows why life is so hard with him while it seems so easy for the others.

Living his life to the fullest even when heading in the wrong direction, lee is the lost hero without faith, without a cause to fight for, who never did anything much than just inject steroids and lift stupid weights since his youth, but with so much craziness , may i say insanity, that he somehow successed at bringing attention to himself, well, let's say to his body.

This lack of love, of attention, of sincerity, he's trying to fulfill it with syringues and teeth whiteners , but we all know we are all somewhere that guy inside ourselves. That kid who wishes the world could be a better place for himself but fails to understand what it takes to actually make it happen.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 04:38:45 PM »
Lee is the kind of train wreck everyone like to look at. He's this frustrated little man with an ego as huge as his cock is small, but we all know that we are like lee somehow, just a lot more introverted and may i say, wise than him.

Living his life to the fullest even when heading in the wrong direction, lee is the lost hero without faith, without a cause to fight for, who never did anything much than just injecting steroids and lifting weights since his youth, but with so much craziness , may i say insanity, that he somehow successed at bringing attention to himself, well, let's say to his body.

This lack of love, of attention, of sincerity, he's trying to fulfill it with syringues and teeth whiteners , but we all know we are all somewhere that guy inside ourselves. That kid who wishes the world could be a better place for himself but fails to understand what it takes to actually make it happen.

thanks Dr. Freud. ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 04:39:54 PM »

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 04:40:07 PM »
thanks Dr. Freud. ::)

it's ok to feel bad about yourself. It's a beginning.

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 04:40:37 PM »
WELL FOR SOMEONE WHO AS YOU PUT IT "who never did anything much than just injecting steroids and lifting weights since his youth" HE SEEMS TO BE LIVING PRETTY COMFORTABLY AND ENJOYING HIS LIFE.  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 04:40:47 PM »
it's ok to feel bad about yourself. It's a begining.
"begining"?

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 04:42:41 PM »

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 04:42:58 PM »
Lee is the kind of train wreck everyone like to look at. He's this frustrated little man with an ego as huge as his cock is small and his height is short, but we all know that we are a bit insecure like lee somehow, just a lot more introverted and may i say, wise than him. Only him knows why life is so hard with him while it seems so easy for the others.

Living his life to the fullest even when heading in the wrong direction, lee is the lost hero without faith, without a cause to fight for, who never did anything much than just inject steroids and lift stupid weights since his youth, but with so much craziness , may i say insanity, that he somehow successed at bringing attention to himself, well, let's say to his body.

like it or not just a great honest post right there
p

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 04:45:19 PM »

You seem quite the angry little man yourself.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2009, 04:47:02 PM »

You seem quite the angry little man yourself.
you dont need to be small or short to be angry.

Anyone can be angry for some reason the others will never know...even tall guys!

Oh and may i say, my post wasnt a flame at all.

PRO LEE PRIEST

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2009, 04:48:24 PM »
THANK YOU....AND TO THE OTHER TWIT........MY LIFE IS GREAT.................I DO WHAT I LOVE MAKE MONEY....EAT..SLEEP ..TRAIN..RACE...WATCH TV..MOVIE ETC.....WHY WOULD I BE MAD..........I AM VERY HAPPY BUT THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN................. .....AND THE FUNNY THING MY HIEGHT HAS NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE WIT HME..SEEMS TO BOTHER OTHER LIKE YOU MORE........BUT YOU SAID YOU LIKED MY SMALL COCK ..DIDNT HURT TO MUCH WHEN I FUCKED YOUR ASS..:)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2009, 04:48:59 PM »
you dont need to be small or short to be angry.

Anyone can be angry for some reason the others will never know...even tall guys!

Oh and may i say, my post wasnt a flame at all.
hahahaha, you call the guy a "frustrated little man" and then say he has a small cock and that's not a flame?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2009, 04:50:03 PM »
THANK YOU....AND TO THE OTHER TWIT........MY LIFE IS GREAT.................I DO WHAT I LOVE MAKE MONEY....EAT..SLEEP ..TRAIN..RACE...WATCH TV..MOVIE ETC.....WHY WOULD I BE MAD..........I AM VERY HAPPY BUT THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN................. .....AND THE FUNNY THING MY HIEGHT HAS NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE WIT HME..SEEMS TO BOTHER OTHER LIKE YOU MORE........BUT YOU SAID YOU LIKED MY SMALL COCK ..DIDNT HURT TO MUCH WHEN I FUCKED YOUR ASS..:)
1ST CAP LOCK MELTDOWN WAY TO GO LEE ;D EASY AS AS SUNDAY MORNING
p

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 04:51:09 PM »
BUT YOU SAID YOU LIKED MY SMALL COCK ..DIDNT HURT TO MUCH WHEN I FUCKED YOUR ASS..:)

Hahahahahahaha !! ;D

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 04:51:42 PM »
WAS THERE URINATION AT THE END?