Author Topic: Question for Ron Avidan re Getbig  (Read 2435 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Question for Ron Avidan re Getbig
« on: January 28, 2009, 06:09:53 PM »
Back when you first though of making Getbig did you ever envision it would turn into the filthy, disgusting, morally corrupt place it is today?

???
S

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Question for Ron Avidan
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 06:10:41 PM »
no need to keep pestering ron w/ silly stuff like this ::)
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 06:11:31 PM »
no need to keep pestering ron w/ silly stuff like this ::)

I thought we had an understanding big guy?
S

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 06:22:39 PM »
I thought we had an understanding big guy?
we do
im letting u know ron acts like he has no time for us
so your thread will fall on deaf ears
w

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Question for Ron Avidan re Getbig
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 10:20:43 PM »
Back when you first though of making Getbig did you ever envision it would turn into the filthy, disgusting, morally corrupt place it is today?

Back when I started Getbig, it was a place where people can come, and talk bodybuilding related topics. And actually learn something somewhere.

Digusting, morally currupt is only what you put into it. You can get more disgusted and morally corrupt by just talking smack at a bar with friends.

I still enjoy Getbig, and am happy with the friends and people I have met from it, and still learn news and stories here and there.

I am not happy with the ones who like to troll and bring it down, instead of just trying to learn something.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 01:14:07 AM »
Back when I started Getbig, it was a place where people can come, and talk bodybuilding related topics. And actually learn something somewhere.

Digusting, morally currupt is only what you put into it. You can get more disgusted and morally corrupt by just talking smack at a bar with friends.

I still enjoy Getbig, and am happy with the friends and people I have met from it, and still learn news and stories here and there.

I am not happy with the ones who like to troll and bring it down, instead of just trying to learn something.

I was half joking Ron.

Getbig is easily the best forum on the internet, and I have massive respect for the man who created it all!  8)
S

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 06:34:34 PM »
I was half joking Ron. Getbig is easily the best forum on the internet, and I have massive respect for the man who created it all

Thanks, although I myself admit I can and should be doing a better job, but with the lack of time, it is hard.