Author Topic: NOT READY TO QUIT  (Read 878 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
NOT READY TO QUIT
« on: January 28, 2009, 06:21:17 PM »
this is my first time to use AAS and i would like to stay on for awhile till i get to a desired size and shape i dont need to add wheight but i have some spots that platued and would also like to exchange BF weight for lean weight... so not being on the safest side and not going too extreme how long do you guy think i can go and be able to recover..... i plan on cycleing on and off for a long period of time i plan on competeing one day

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: NOT READY TO QUIT
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 06:27:57 PM »
I know alot of guys who had been ON for 20 weeks without problems. Obviously you can't stay on orals for so long, but on a reasonable dose of injectables, sure.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 06:32:32 PM »
im useing 500 sust and 300 nandrorapid a week and 60 mg dbol for 4 weeks with liv52 and then take 3 weeks off and go backe on for 4 weeks i have lots of antis 4 different kind so i dont get used to any one of them

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 06:45:39 PM »
I know alot of guys who had been ON for 20 weeks without problems. Obviously you can't stay on orals for so long, but on a reasonable dose of injectables, sure.
How do you KNOW when it's time to get off the orals?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 06:47:07 PM »
piss blood get headaches feel dull pain in lower left side eyes turn yellow

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 08:15:26 PM »
You can stay on as long as you want.  Whether you should or not is a different matter.

Basically trying to establish a time period that you are going to cycle before starting isn't a good idea.  Because once you reach the 10 or 12 or whatever week mark you have decided upon, if you are still making gains you will only be robbing yourself by ending the cycle at that point.

On the other hand, if you are still cycling and for the last 4 weeks you haven't seen any gains, it is time to take a break.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 08:17:57 PM »
On the other hand, if you are still cycling and for the last 4 weeks you haven't seen any gains, it is time to take a break.
  OR, Increase food intake.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 08:30:49 PM »
or up the dosage. and its time to lay off the orals when you feel a pain on your RIGHT side just underneath your ribs. this happened to me after i decided it would be fine to binge drink for 3 straight days while on dbol and accutane

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 09:02:23 PM »
  OR, Increase food intake.

This is usually the correct answer.  Most guys keep their cal intake relatively the same throughout the cycle but towards the end once you've put on those extra pounds you need to increase the calories to compensate.