Author Topic: could a mhuay thai chick beat up a man?  (Read 12301 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: could a mhuay thai chick beat up a man?
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2009, 01:30:19 PM »
Its normal to get in a fight every once in a while even though you dont want to
I think once you get a good fight it really changes the way you think about fighting.

I think most wannabes really get a nice reality check when they run into a real bad ass...... esp when they get by their whole life running their mouths or using their size to intimidate. ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2009, 01:37:03 PM »
I think once you get a good fight it really changes the way you think about fighting.

I think most wannabes really get a nice reality check when they run into a real bad ass...... esp when they get by their whole life running their mouths or using their size to intimidate. ;D

i don't need to fight..for what?
i know many people in my town and they know me,there is nobody who would start a fight with me cause we're all friends
and in other towns i am allways nice and friendly to everyone so no reason for anyone to fight

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2009, 01:39:57 PM »
i don't need to fight..for what?
i know many people in my town and they know me,there is nobody who would start a fight with me cause we're all friends
and in other towns i am allways nice and friendly to everyone so no reason for anyone to fight
That's awesome............If I could through life without ever getting into another fight or confrontation.......... I would be a very happy man....unfortunately too man non respecting assholes with big mouths here in the US.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2009, 01:45:57 PM »
That's awesome............If I could through life without ever getting into another fight or confrontation.......... I would be a very happy man....unfortunately too man non respecting assholes with big mouths here in the US.

another reason why i am always friendly is that i am turk...i don't want people to think that all turks are shitty,i wanna show them that not all turks are aggressive
if i was german i think i would have been in some fights

zimanu

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2009, 07:48:26 PM »
serious question here
a friend of mine is a thaiboxer and he has this 40 kg chick in his club,he says she could beat me up, i laughed at him cause how the fuck could she hurt this crazy musclemass?hell she could be royce gracies daughter and i would rape her
do you agree that a chick has no chance against a man?no matter what they train

I'm not sure if your trying to tell us that you have big muscles or are having a serious question here...

There's lot of women who are stronger then men and it's actually a modern problem to have guys that are beaten up by there wifes... think it's ridiculous? well man, just look at the animal kingdom, you'll see many female hunters and it's no different in humanity... the main difference why women aren't more war oriented is that they are more oriented toward caring and protecting there kids, but see how strong a women becomes if you attack her kids! an equally trained women of equal weight, I don't see why you think it's impossible that she could beat you, unless you've never yet loss a fight and haven't receive the humility lesson needed, simply...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2009, 12:40:47 AM »
dont kid yourself guys,there are broads out there that are down right,nasty,talented,bjj blackbelts that can throw thier hands,ive rolled with kyra gracie and gazzy p,forget how to spell her last name,and they both out pointed me and caught me afew times in subs.ive sparred with a broad who was a golden gloves boxer and she couldnt ko me but she was fast as hell and caught me quite a bit,if she had some more strength it would have been lights out for me.i guess im just a washed up oldman and im past my prime,but anyone who thinks there are no women out there that can dig in thier ass is mistaken,its a big world with alot of women.you guys remember bev brancis,she was benchin around 400lbs and deadlifting 5 or 6 beans,if a broad like that grew up fighting or doing mma afew days aweek im sure she would be able to kick afew dudes asses.it boils down to ego,guys are always brought up taught that women are the weaker sex strength wise,its true that men have more testosterone and that makes us stronger but these days women are filled to the gills with testosterone and kinda making the playin field alittle more equal.i used to see some black chicks scrapping in my younger days growing up in north jersey,and until you see a black chick fight who is enraged you havent seen a good chick fight,i couldnt believe how damn tough these broads where.yous might not believe this but i saw a black broad beat the livin shit out of a dude around her size,she scratched him up,tryed to rip his balls off,bit him in the face and body,eye gouged the guy.the dude got up and ran away bloodied up holding his balls screaming,im sitting in my car with a bag of peanuts watching this shit from maybe 30ft away,im just pissed i didnt have my camcorder with me cause that would have been youtube material
R

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2009, 07:20:29 AM »
dont kid yourself guys,there are broads out there that are down right,nasty,talented,bjj blackbelts that can throw thier hands,ive rolled with kyra gracie and gazzy p,forget how to spell her last name,and they both out pointed me and caught me afew times in subs.ive sparred with a broad who was a golden gloves boxer and she couldnt ko me but she was fast as hell and caught me quite a bit,if she had some more strength it would have been lights out for me.i guess im just a washed up oldman and im past my prime,but anyone who thinks there are no women out there that can dig in thier ass is mistaken,its a big world with alot of women.you guys remember bev brancis,she was benchin around 400lbs and deadlifting 5 or 6 beans,if a broad like that grew up fighting or doing mma afew days aweek im sure she would be able to kick afew dudes asses.it boils down to ego,guys are always brought up taught that women are the weaker sex strength wise,its true that men have more testosterone and that makes us stronger but these days women are filled to the gills with testosterone and kinda making the playin field alittle more equal.i used to see some black chicks scrapping in my younger days growing up in north jersey,and until you see a black chick fight who is enraged you havent seen a good chick fight,i couldnt believe how damn tough these broads where.yous might not believe this but i saw a black broad beat the livin shit out of a dude around her size,she scratched him up,tryed to rip his balls off,bit him in the face and body,eye gouged the guy.the dude got up and ran away bloodied up holding his balls screaming,im sitting in my car with a bag of peanuts watching this shit from maybe 30ft away,im just pissed i didnt have my camcorder with me cause that would have been youtube material
Brutal spokesman for advil. ;D

zimanu

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2009, 09:43:35 AM »
lol

it reminds me, when I was a kid, a friend of my sister, who were both 3-4 years younger then I, came to me saying my sister was in trouble, fighting with a guy

I ran only to see my sister holding the guy by his throat, against the wall, not touching the ground...

I think guy's machoism won't admit that when we were younger, they were stronger then us and since we've becomed stronger then them, we still can't admit that some of them can beat a lot of us! ;)

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2009, 02:38:00 PM »
Strength will prevail, if she is stronger and hits harder she would win.  If you are stronger you will win.  You know she would get a few licks in.