Author Topic: Top H.S. Running Back may not sign with Miami...  (Read 1491 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Top H.S. Running Back may not sign with Miami...
« on: January 29, 2009, 12:13:09 PM »
Signing Day is coming, and he may not sign with M.I.A.

http://www.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=905423

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Top H.S. Running Back may not sign with Miami...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 03:21:29 PM »
just like last year when terrelle pryor was the number 1 recruit

he said he was waiting so he could take a visit to penn state and oregon, he never made those visits he just wanted to get more attention ::)

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 09:09:38 PM »
He is going to go play with his brother at Miami

L.B. Arthur Brown
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 09:11:45 PM »
just like last year when terrelle pryor was the number 1 recruit

he said he was waiting so he could take a visit to penn state and oregon, he never made those visits he just wanted to get more attention ::)

E

I thought Pryor was going to go to Pitt to be a panther. I know that you were hoping that he would have stuck to his commitment to Pitt Earl.
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 06:13:31 AM »
All the good players in CT. dont want to go to Uconn.I can't blame them.even though Edsall is building a good program the state is so small.who wouldn't want to travel.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 10:04:49 AM »
I thought Pryor was going to go to Pitt to be a panther. I know that you were hoping that he would have stuck to his commitment to Pitt Earl.

he committed to pitt as a sophomore for basketball

i knew he was full of shit since day one

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 11:06:38 AM »
he committed to pitt as a sophomore for basketball

i knew he was full of shit since day one

E

Do you think that he should have stuck to Basketball? Charlie Batch would say he is a better thrower then he is a Basketball player.
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »
Do you think that he should have stuck to Basketball? Charlie Batch would say he is a better thrower then he is a Basketball player.

hard to say, he would've been considered a top 10 prospect if he stuck with basketball

basketball was his favorite sport but everybody said football was his future

when he played football he was by far the best player on the field, it looked like 5 year old kids chasing their dad around the yard

he was definitely the best basketball player on the court but he didn't always look like a man among boys

all the local high school gurus say he is the best or at least top 3 pittsburgh football players they've seen, we've had some pretty good ones in the area

i ddin't here anybody say that about him as a basketball player

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 07:38:08 AM »
All the good players in CT. dont want to go to Uconn.I can't blame them.even though Edsall is building a good program the state is so small.who wouldn't want to travel.

Florida recruited a QB from New London this year. They got DJ Hernandez's brother two years ago. The Big 10 has been raiding the state for the best prospects for years (most of the Bloomfield and New Britain guys ended up at Iowa, Purdue or something) and now Florida and some SEC schools have been coming up and taking the best 3 or 4 recruits. Can't say I blame them.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 08:08:45 AM »
RR just sits down in Florida and recruits kids. RR knows where all the speedsters are at and that is in the sunshine state. The only good state that is north and which pains me to say is Ohio.
D

body88

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 09:32:44 AM »
Michigan is a good state for recruitment and NE is a good spot to find linemen.  BC loses a ton of recruits each year to SEC schools, but they bring a lot of recruits from Florida.  BC academic standards are the problem.  They are so high that many recruits take a pass on BC.  The school and the campus is awesome.

Most states where there is a large African American population recruit well.  Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Cal, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas...etc.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 10:02:42 AM »
Michigan is a good state for recruitment and NE is a good spot to find linemen.  BC loses a ton of recruits each year to SEC schools, but they bring a lot of recruits from Florida.  BC academic standards are the problem.  They are so high that many recruits take a pass on BC.  The school and the campus is awesome.

Most states where there is a large African American population recruit well.  Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Cal, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas...etc.

There are two schools in Michigan that put out good talent and that is Inkster and Cass Tech in Detroit. RR is trying to pull out a Corner who wants to play QB but UF wants him as a corner but Michigan wants him as a QB/CB but his mom and G/F wants him to stay in Florida. I am banking my money that we get Devan Gardner out of Inkster, Michigan next year. Devan Gardner is suppose to be the next Terelle Pryor but can throw. I am hoping that Jelani Jenkins chooses Boston College but i am thinking that he will head on down to Florida. I was hoping to get Myron Rolle but we finished 2nd with and Boston College finished 3rd.
D