Author Topic: Stupid in America  (Read 2677 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Stupid in America
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2009, 11:00:07 AM »
People like you that wear their patriotism on their sleeve walk around with blinders on, know fuck all about U.S. history and have spoon fed everything they've been told to them growing up about America.  Yes it is a great country.  Or should I say it USED to be.  We are much less free than we were even just 50 years ago.  We haven't had a free market economy probably for 75 years or more.  Another myth Americans are still clinging too.  Our government has grown exponentially over the last 100 years.  If you think America nowadays resembles anything CLOSE to what the founding fathers envisioned again you are clueless.  America is no different than any other place in the world.  No we are not communist China or Somalia.  But like most countries we do have our trials and tribulations and problems.  But the US Government is fucking out of control.  The entire electoral process means fuck all anymore.  We as citizens have lost our voice.  Our country has been hijacked by tryannical, corrupt, politicians and leaders. 

And those of us who fucking complain all the time are the ones that complain because we care about our country and we are informed enough to know what it used to be and where its headed.  If you don't even realize or admit to a problem how in the hell are you going to fix it?

Also I'd like to know what other countries you've actually lived in and how long?  There are MANY countries that are much more free nowadays than the USA.  Think about all the shit you can't do in this country.  How the fucking government is ever present in every aspect of your life.  That is NOT AMERICA! 

Paranoid conspiracy theorist dum dums who do nothing but complain should move.  After they solve the great 911 conspiracy of course.  

I couldn't give a rat's behind if you don't love my country, don't want to be here, believe the sky is falling, etc.  Who the heck are you??  Just pack your duffle bag and move to Tijuana.  I'm sure they would be happy to have you.  

As for me, this weekend I'll be having a picnic on the beach with the family, going to church, driving some iron, working from home, watching the Super Bowl, eating too much, and overall having a grand old time.  And on Monday when I go back into the office, I’ll put on my flag pin like I do everyday and sit behind by desk with the desk flag.  :)  

You can continue to have your pity party and work on exposing how the government secretly planted bombs in the World Trade Center.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2009, 11:00:43 AM »
This may sound trivial to most but it's a huge issue.  A Canadian farm was raided by heavily armed police and government officials because he was selling fucking RAW MILK!  RAW MILK!  California is out of three states in the country where you can buy raw milk legally.  Everywhere else its illegal to buy it let alone sell it from your farm.  There are rumors that are starting that vitamins and other supplements like creatine will be illegal.  It's already happened in parts of Europe.  Steroids, drugs, whatever is one thing.  But when government starts regulating what you can eat and food so heavily.........that's crazy. 

Let me tell you something.  I thought Obama was going to govern as a centrist.  However, at this point, only two weeks in, I wil not be surprised by anything.  It is clear to me he really wants to be a dictator and is empowered by having Pelosi run the House.

I have already ordered an AK, and buying ammo for my others, and trying to get everything that may be banned as it seems to me we are facing a huge disaster in the near future with this present govt.  

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2009, 11:20:40 AM »
Paranoid conspiracy theorist dum dums who do nothing but complain should move.  After they solve the great 911 conspiracy of course.  

I couldn't give a rat's behind if you don't love my country, don't want to be here, believe the sky is falling, etc.  Who the heck are you??  Just pack your duffle bag and move to Tijuana.  I'm sure they would be happy to have you.  

As for me, this weekend I'll be having a picnic on the beach with the family, going to church, driving some iron, working from home, watching the Super Bowl, eating too much, and overall having a grand old time.  And on Monday when I go back into the office, I’ll put on my flag pin like I do everyday and sit behind by desk with the desk flag.  :)  

You can continue to have your pity party and work on exposing how the government secretly planted bombs in the World Trade Center.  :)

yeesh.

your post reminds me of the good ol' saying ignorance is bliss.

Also reminds me of the word Decadence.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2009, 11:35:04 AM »
yeesh.

your post reminds me of the good ol' saying ignorance is bliss.

Also reminds me of the word Decadence.

lol.  I'm surrounded by Chicken Little and his minions. 

It is currently 73 degrees.  Another gorgeous day in paradise.  :)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2009, 11:58:54 AM »

lol.  I'm surrounded by Chicken Little and his minions. 

It is currently 73 degrees.  Another gorgeous day in paradise.  :)

Haha another dumbass Californian who praises paradise like weather in winter not realizing there will be severe drought this summer because of it.  See that's the difference between idiots like you.  Your the typical American dumbass that buries his head in the sand regarding what's going on around him. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2009, 10:41:06 AM »
Haha another dumbass Californian who praises paradise like weather in winter not realizing there will be severe drought this summer because of it.  See that's the difference between idiots like you.  Your the typical American dumbass that buries his head in the sand regarding what's going on around him. 

lol.  I'm not in California genius.  ::) 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2009, 11:17:52 AM »

Ironic.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009, 12:43:12 PM »
Yeah we have issues...alot of issues but compared to most nations, we're paradise. Also look at the size of our country compared to European countries. There are plenty u can do with a smaller population that won't work here. I have no idea what goes on in public schools as I've never spent a day in one. Money is obviously not the answer unless u mean to raise teacher salaries.
L

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2009, 05:25:00 PM »
I liked the video, I'm a fan of John Stossel. I come from a public school but there was no teacher union. So any bad teachers or underperformanced teachers were fired, simple as that. I don't remember much of my teachers from middle school but i can't think of any high school teachers that i didnt like, they were all pretty cool. However I do remember my math teacher that i had in middle school. Once the "no child left behind act" came in, they deemed him "unqualified to teach". He was a volunteer. Never got paid a penny for what he did and he did a hell of a lot for the school and his classes, i mean expensive stuff too, just to make the math class seem more interesting. Great guy. Well since he was called "unqualified", he sought to prove the school system wrong. I think he's working on his 2nd doctorate now.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2009, 05:55:25 PM »
He was fired because he didn't teach to the test, so the school board and the teachers union got upset.
L

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2009, 01:24:56 PM »
Haha pull Arnold's cock out of your mouth would you.  He's the worst governor this state has ever had.  Arnold has a very shady past.  His father was a Nazi.  He didnt come to this country penniless.  That's a myth.  He was no more poor or wealthy than any other immigrant.  Yeah he worked hard and made it.  But he also stepped on a lot of  toes and fucked a lot of people over to get to where he is.  Arnold's a fraud. 

I wouldn't go that far. Remember the guy that got RECALLED, whom Arnold replaced?

Arnold wasn't quite penniless or uneducated (he did graduate from high school and served in the Austrian army as a tank driver). So, his dad was a Nazi....BIG DEAL. It ain't like Arnold was busting caps in Jews every chance he got. In fact, isn't Arnold's long-time friend and employer Jewish?