Author Topic: 3RD CYCLE help[  (Read 872 times)

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
3RD CYCLE help[
« on: January 30, 2009, 05:43:57 AM »
I am 29yrs old 5'11 195lbs. I am getting ready to start my 3rd cycle. My first cycle included 500 of test c for 12 weeks. My second cycle was 500 test e and 400 Eq. I hurt my back three months ago so i took a break from the gym. In that 3 months i did everything wrong. Ate like shit, drank moderatly, and put on 15 negative bad pounds. I have been training again for a couple weeks and trying to put together a third cycle. I have approx 50cc of test e 250 so i want to use that up. The cycle im considering goes like this

.75cc of test e 250 and 1cc of tren a 100 eod. for 12-15 weeks.
(eaqual to 656 of test e and 350 tren a per week)

I want to put on alittle size but mainly shred the fat i put on to get ready for summer.

My question is, would it be ok to run the long ester test with tren a or should i sub. the tren a for something else that is longer ester.

Thanks in advance for your advise

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 3RD CYCLE help[
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 06:48:28 AM »
That's OK.

Make sure to take an anti-E and something like e/c/a as well if you want to get better "muscle quality" and loose some fat. Plus, don't skip on the essentials such as good food and compound exercises with relatively heavy weights, make sure that you drink plenty H2O as well, good luck...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG