Author Topic: Who here will not be tuning in to National Joe Six Pack Closeted Man Love Day?  (Read 70222 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
And you will be making the world a better place, one post at a time, on GetBig, LOL!

Get over yourself. :)

Actually I just got up at 4 am and went for a 2 hour hike.  I'll head to the gym tonight and do the same thing tomorrow.  What have you done fatboy? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Actually I just got up at 4 am and went for a 2 hour hike.  I'll head to the gym tonight and do the same thing tomorrow.  What have you done fatboy? 

Hiking at 4am?  so much for appreciating the natural beauty huh? hahaha

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Hiking at 4am?  so much for appreciating the natural beauty huh? hahaha

Actually I've seen a mountain lion, lots of coyotes at this time of the morning. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

Drank some wine, smoked 2 cigars and banged my GF.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Drank some wine, smoked 2 cigars and banged my GF.

Haha probably takes wine to get your girlfriend to fuck you huh?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Haha probably takes wine to get your girlfriend to fuck you huh?

Dark room too!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Hopefully this will some how be the finality of the spectacle at hand.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V

I'm really trying hard to enjoy the SuperBowl but it's fucking boring.  Same shit every year.  Low scoring, boring, sensational half times, long ass commercial breaks, blah blah blah.  I'm glad I rented Season TWO of the Wire.  Much more entertaining. 

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Things never change here, epic 5 years of copy and paste.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV

Team Nasser everytime "Bobs" posts.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Count me as one of the intellectual few who will not be among the viewership this weekend of bonehead day.  I care not to see men act like morons as they are degraded in plain view with full recognizance to this fact as in between their sessions of lustful and cleverly disguised Man-Envy they will be surely interrupted every break only to be willfully beaten by the hammer of stupidity and nailed to the cross of mediocrity as they further the meme of what constitutes "manliness" (beer swilling, obese, moronic) all the while donning a smile on the face like some accepting deranged and clueless masochistic automatic polyanna, relegated to an asylum full of welcoming fellow perverts, rubes and un-savories as the painted and inebriated individuals dance their intelligence and dignity away as their minds slip only deeper into a crafted mental prison with little hope of escapement.

Kind of like dressing up and throwing yourself into the arms of other men?

Anyone have that pic?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

Anyone have that pic?

Yeah, odd how internet genius and copy/paste Google warrior "The True Adonis" can postulate on the Super Bowl as he did in his long-winded and lame attention whore post but still find it just fine to dress up for Halloween as a woman, get drunk and dance around in the arms of other men....funny how that works.

Also, him pasting the fake pictures of his "girlfriend" some time ago was also very telling.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.

Anyone have that pic?
;)
175lbs by 31st July

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You'll alllll wrong, boy.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
It appears that my pejorative prelude to the proceeding event was an apt summation of typical American banality in preponderance.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
It appears that my pejorative prelude to the proceeding event was an apt summation of typical American banality in preponderance.

I graduated from a great school...and i have no clue what that means TA

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
there is nothing wrong with finding enjoyment in the little things of life

like somebody else said, President Obama was looking forward to the game and is a big sports fan

E
E

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Proceeding? At least be accurately pretentious.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
TA, you've already started threads on how watching football is a waste of time, and we've already gone over that what can be considered a "waste of time"  is determined by the individual.

I had a good time watching the game and hanging out with friends last night.  Reading a book and gathering knowledge about something I will never be able to put to practical use would've been a waste of time for me.

You enjoy reading and educating yourself on topics that will never benefit you in any way shape or form other than giving you the pleasure of being smarter than your next door neighbor and a few people on getbig.  I see that as an incredible waste of time.   

Many people would see your time spent of getbig as an incredible waste, but you clearly don't.   It's all based on the individual. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Pompous nincompoopery.
a

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

Clever, I'll give you that.

Annoying though too.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
TA, you've already started threads on how watching football is a waste of time, and we've already gone over that what can be considered a "waste of time"  is determined by the individual.

I had a good time watching the game and hanging out with friends last night.  Reading a book and gathering knowledge about something I will never be able to put to practical use would've been a waste of time for me.

You enjoy reading and educating yourself on topics that will never benefit you in any way shape or form other than giving you the pleasure of being smarter than your next door neighbor and a few people on getbig.  I see that as an incredible waste of time.   

Many people would see your time spent of getbig as an incredible waste, but you clearly don't.   It's all based on the individual. 

Indeed.  It is all relative.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
ehhhhh...dude.... dont you think that eats up a bit of muscle tissue ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second