Author Topic: Interactions? Bronkaid (ephedrine) + alcohol?  (Read 16670 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Interactions? Bronkaid (ephedrine) + alcohol?
« on: January 30, 2009, 03:45:09 PM »
I'm fighting sinus congestion so I'm taking a 25 mg ephedrine.  Tonight I plan on drinking some wine. 

no interactions, right?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Interactions? Bronkaid (ephedrine) + alcohol?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 03:46:31 PM »
I'm fighting sinus congestion so I'm taking a 25 mg ephedrine.  Tonight I plan on drinking some wine. 

no interactions, right?

Man, that sounds like a good night.  Let us know how it was when you come to...er I mean wake up... ;D

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 03:46:58 PM »
shouldn't be a problem

up the dosage

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 03:50:16 PM »

no interactions, right?

what kind of wine?  red or white?  red always gives me a sinus headache from something in the wine.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 03:54:31 PM »

no interactions, right?

I used to take 50 mg pre workout and go out to the bar 2 hours later never had any problems. Although I switched from drinkin Rum and Coke to Rum and Ginger since the caffiene kept the ephedrine rush going til the wee hours of the morning  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »
what kind of wine?  red or white?  red always gives me a sinus headache from something in the wine.

red win.  2-3 glasses on an empty stomach.  i get a nice buzz that lasts 2 hours before a nice meal of something steakish.

wife's family's over and i'm hiding in the office with a bottle  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM »
red win.  2-3 glasses on an empty stomach.  i get a nice buzz that lasts 2 hours before a nice meal of something steakish.

wife's family's over and i'm hiding in the office with a bottle  ;D
*Mother-in-Law with hands on hips*  "Where's that no good, alcoholic husband of yours hiding himself these days." 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »
I usually(3 to 4 times a week) take 100 mgs. of ephedrine, 30 to 60 mgs. of adderall, 40 or more mgs. of valium and drink between 12 and 18 drinks, I have never had any problems.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 04:08:12 PM »
I usually(3 to 4 times a week) take 100 mgs. of ephedrine, 30 to 60 mgs. of adderall, 40 or more mgs. of valium and drink between 12 and 18 drinks, I have never had any problems.

toss in the enanthate and nandrolone and you're a state-level bodybuilder!

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 04:37:14 PM »
toss in the enanthate and nandrolone and you're a state-level bodybuilder!

;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 04:44:40 PM »

Damn  ;D

Been there done that, but you are better off not doing it that way. For me personally, ephedrine expanded my ability to drink and do other stuff, so I'd end up doing more of the other stuff. Though it may have been fun, it wasn't always pleasant the next day. lol

I don't think there will be any problems. Just make sure to not drink more than you would because of the stimulant's restless effect.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 04:45:29 PM »
Bronkaid + Alcohol + Firearms don't mix.

At least that's what I've been told.
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 04:48:48 PM »
Bronkaid + Alcohol + Firearms don't mix.

At least that's what I've been told.

Are you suggesting 240 might pull out the glock if hitting someone over the head with a base guitar doesn't work?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 04:58:04 PM »
Are you suggesting 240 might pull out the glock if hitting someone over the head with a base guitar doesn't work?

That's exactly what I'm suggesting CJ.

He could easily offend some drunken rednecks with his 9/11 truth talk.  ;D
S

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 07:51:34 PM »
Knew a guy who would take 15 in one night while going out drinking. I also witnesses a guy take 48 at one time. Saw him counting out these pills in the parking lot and didn't really pay too much attention to it and then he came over to use a another guy asked what he just took. I can take a half of one and my hair feels like it's sticking straight up.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 07:57:44 PM »
Knew a guy who would take 15 in one night while going out drinking. I also witnesses a guy take 48 at one time. Saw him counting out these pills in the parking lot and didn't really pay too much attention to it and then he came over to use a another guy asked what he just took. I can take a half of one and my hair feels like it's sticking straight up.

;D 48 Bronkaid tabs at once? I'm not saying it can't be done- I'm just saying, I want to watch the guy do it.
a

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 08:02:52 PM »
;D 48 Bronkaid tabs at once? I'm not saying it can't be done- I'm just saying, I want to watch the guy do it.

There's a guy on here who swears he took 100 ephedrine tablets a day for months straight.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »

no interactions, right?
i think you mean psuedoephedrine don't you Rob?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 08:13:29 PM »

Never would have believe it either, but I saw him take them.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 08:15:33 PM »

When they first came out back in 92 or so, you could get them for 25$ for 1000, 25 mg. pills of pure ephedrine. I remember at college I bought a bottle and me and my roommates took 30 a piece cuz we had no clue how strong they were. We went out, had no problems, at least not me. Anyway, I drank a lot, went home with some chick, could not perform whatsoever and came back home at about 5 in the morning where my buddies were just sitting on the couch watching TV. They were like "what the fuck did you give us? We can't fkn sleep!" I tried to dose off, but that wasn't an option, I wound up joining them playing NBA JAM all night. We took a lot less after that.
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 08:16:56 PM »
anyone remember Ultimate Orange? that was some strong shit.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 08:18:28 PM »
There's a guy on here who swears he took 100 ephedrine tablets a day for months straight.

;D I used to watch Billy Smith, at Gold's Venice, pop 8 original Ripped Fuel caps every 4 - 5 hours.  I'd take 4 caps first thing in the morning, and be paranoid & rashy until lunch time.
a

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 08:19:54 PM »
anyone remember Ultimate Orange? that was some strong shit.

do they sell that at walmart? ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 08:25:00 PM »
;D I used to watch Billy Smith, at Gold's Venice, pop 8 original Ripped Fuel caps every 4 - 5 hours.  I'd take 4 caps first thing in the morning, and be paranoid & rashy until lunch time.

When I was 16 or so I went to a big fancy gym and was really into the whole bodybuilding thing, I was a naive little prick. Anyway, Billy had a seminar for like 30 bucks or whatever and I went and he told us that oatmeal, raisins, and some other ingredient was the absolute best food you could eat for bodybuilding. I swear I ate that shit three times a day for like 6 months. He never mentioned ripped fuel though. Oh and btw, when I switched back to my moms steaks and chops etc. , my progress went through the roof. So fuck Billy Smith.
E

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 08:25:21 PM »
alcohol lowers test and raises estrogen.  
doesnt matter what kind.