Author Topic: reigning Mr O = best BB in the World ?  (Read 2824 times)

closeline

• Getbig IV
reigning Mr O = best BB in the World ?
« on: January 31, 2009, 02:59:50 AM »
really ?

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: reigning Mr O = best BB in the World ?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 03:02:17 AM »
The big Samoan is a very impressive bodybuilder but Dexter still has better quality in those pics.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 03:05:43 AM »
Dexter is far superior, especially from the back, he even has better calves lol

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 03:07:37 AM »
GAYEST UNDERWEAR EVER

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 03:09:33 AM »
Dexter's waist is 6" smaller.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 03:10:25 AM »
The big Samoan is a very impressive bodybuilder but Dexter still has better quality in those pics.

i see no big people on those pics  >:(

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 03:24:45 AM »
GAYEST UNDERWEAR EVER

Dexter destroys that douche.

A+ backfire, thread closed. :)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 12:19:23 PM »
dexter is still a disgrace for a mr.o

he is the dickerson of the 2000s

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 12:20:46 PM »
dexter is still a disgrace for a mr.o

he is the dickerson of the 2000s

But he used to be able to dunk a basketball... ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 12:22:28 PM »
Victor or The grapefruit raper should beat this tiny Mr. Olympia! >:(

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 12:23:23 PM »

But he used to be able to dunk a basketball... ::)

dunking a bball at 5'5 height?  I have a eleven inch penis

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 12:51:37 PM »
Yes, he is the best BB in the world, get over it .

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 04:07:10 PM »
The hate for Dexter as our current Mr. O is abso-fucking-lutely BEYOND ME ! The guy looks incredible ( and I'm a fan of the mass monsters ) ... he deserves it 100 %, imho.

Btw, he gained this weight slowly over time ... made these improvements slowly over time. How can you NOT respect that ?  ???

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 04:10:33 PM »
The hate for Dexter as our current Mr. O is abso-fucking-lutely BEYOND ME ! The guy looks incredible ( and I'm a fan of the mass monsters ) ... he deserves it 100 %, imho.

Btw, he gained this weight slowly over time ... made these improvements slowly over time. How can you NOT respect that ?  ???

QFT :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2009, 04:13:01 PM »

He's in great shape and certainly, the best among today's relatively shallow field, no doubt. The reason why people don't like him is because he's too small for a Mr Olympia, being around 5'6" and weighing under 250 lb. The Mr Olympia should be a big guy, like Ronnie or Jay or Dorian, who dwarfs or outmuscles the majority of the bodybuilders out there. And No, I'm not implying that someone like Greg Kovacs should therefore, have been Mr Olympia - I'm talking about quality big guys (speaking from the bodybuilding perspective) like Ronnie and Dorian.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 04:13:18 PM »

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 04:14:55 PM »
He's in great shape and certainly, the best among today's relatively shallow field, no doubt. The reason why people don't like him is because he's too small for a Mr Olympia, being around 5'6" and weighing under 250 lb. The Mr Olympia should be a big guy, like Ronnie or Jay or Dorian, who dwarfs or outmuscles the majority of the bodybuilders out there. And No, I'm not implying that someone like Greg Kovacs should therefore, have been Mr Olympia - I'm talking about quality big guys (speaking from the bodybuilding perspective) like Ronnie and Dorian.

I see. That's dumb ... in my opinion anyways.  :-\

I guess some guys here at GetBig are real particular about what they want in a man ... oops ... I meant a Mr. O.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009, 04:20:16 PM »
he's not Somoan, he's a black dude from the Caribbean island of the Dutch Antilles

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2009, 04:22:02 PM »
he's good, but dex outclasses him by ten miles.

this thread keeps getting started with different accounts.

who is the bodybuilder being compared to dexter, attempting to make a name for himself here?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2009, 04:27:20 PM »
I see. That's dumb ... in my opinion anyways.  :-\

I guess some guys here at GetBig are real particular about what they want in a man ... oops ... I meant a Mr. O.

Again, no one is arguing that he doesn't look good or that he didn't deserve to win the Mr Olympia title last year. But it is a fact that physically he is nowhere near as imposing as someone like Ronnie. That's the thing with bodybuilding - it's subjective and not objective like a running race where it's simply a case of the first person reaching the line winning.

Take the 90s for example - there were tons of people who wanted Shawn to win the Mr Olympia cause he looked great, but then, there were also others who felt he got what he deserved and that he did not beat Dorian or Ronnie like the results indicated. Neither factions are dumb - they each have their own ideas and justifications for whichever bodybuilder they were supporting.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2009, 04:49:10 PM »

How is Dexter too small? He's 5'7", 235 lbs in contest shape.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, in his prime, was only 5 lb. bigger than Jackson.....And Arnold's 6'2"

Lee Haney, at his last (and best Olympia) was 240 as well, at 5'11"; Same with Dorian Yates, when he won his first Olympia and placed second to Haney the previous year.

No one would call Haney, Yates, or Schwarzenegger small. So, why would Jackson, who's a mere 5 lb lighter, be consider small?

Jay Cutler is the only man who won his first Mr. Olympia, weighing over 250 lb. Everyone else (including Ronnie Coleman) weighed less than that.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2009, 04:52:47 PM »

Arnold Schwarzenegger, in his prime, was only 5 lb. bigger than Jackson.....And Arnold's 6'2"

Lee Haney, at his last (and best Olympia) was 240 as well, at 5'11"; Same with Dorian Yates, when he won his first Olympia and placed second to Haney the previous year.

No one would call Haney, Yates, or Schwarzenegger small. So, why would Jackson, who's a mere 5 lb lighter, be consider small?

Jay Cutler is the only man who won his first Mr. Olympia, weighing over 250 lb. Everyone else (including Ronnie Coleman) weighed less than that.

Good post. My sentiments exactly.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2009, 05:08:42 PM »

He is not small, just smaller (and shorter) than his last 4 predecessors. And you are wrong about the weight claim - Dorian at his lightest was 238 lb (1991) and at his heaviest was 270 lb (1997 Mr O finals). Ronnie's weight went up and down by the year and among his Olympia wins, he was 249 lb in the 98 Mr O and claims 300 lb even in 2004. Lee Haney weighed around 250 lb in 1991.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2009, 06:34:54 PM »
He is not small, just smaller (and shorter) than his last 4 predecessors. And you are wrong about the weight claim - Dorian at his lightest was 238 lb (1991) and at his heaviest was 270 lb (1997 Mr O finals). Ronnie's weight went up and down by the year and among his Olympia wins, he was 249 lb in the 98 Mr O and claims 300 lb even in 2004. Lee Haney weighed around 250 lb in 1991.

you don't read...jay won his 1st MR. O over 250, Ronnie nor Dorian won their 1st over 250.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2009, 09:54:37 PM »
you don't read...jay won his 1st MR. O over 250, Ronnie nor Dorian won their 1st over 250.

Damnation!