Author Topic: I joined the darkside and started using a legal supplement..  (Read 3831 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
I joined the darkside and started using a legal supplement..
« on: January 31, 2009, 08:18:44 AM »
I started taking a CEE+Nitric Oxide caps recently, and been using them for the last 5 days. have to take 4 in the morning and 4 before a workout/in the evening.

Went to the gym and trained biceps/chest today for the first time since i started using them, now this is gonna sound like an advertisement but i'm not talking shit.

I got a really good pump in my chest/biceps way better than usual and i wasn't doing anything diffrent from my usual workouts. I also got 3-4 extra reps on most exercises than what i would normally expect. Another effect which i'v noticed is improved errections lol..

Just saying guys not all supplements are bullshit some of them do actually work...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: I joined the darkside and started using a legal supplement..
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 08:21:00 AM »
I started taking a CEE+Nitric Oxide caps recently, and been using them for the last 5 days. have to take 4 in the morning and 4 before a workout/in the evening.

Went to the gym and trained biceps/chest today for the first time since i started using them, now this is gonna sound like an advertisement but i'm not talking shit.

I got a really good pump in my chest/biceps way better than usual and i wasn't doing anything diffrent from my usual workouts. I also got 3-4 extra reps on most exercises than what i would normally expect. Another effect which i'v noticed is improved errections lol..

Just saying guys not all supplements are bullshit some of them do actually work...

Only a matter of time before you're letting old men jerk off on you in a locker room to get your dbol fix.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 08:22:51 AM »
what brand
this is the funny part.

alr industries "n'gorge"

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 08:24:47 AM »
Only a matter of time before you're letting old men jerk off on you in a locker room to get your dbol fix.
::) i would never take steroids, simply not worth the side effects.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 08:38:27 AM »

Yes, who wants lean muscle mass anyway?  8)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 08:40:33 AM »

All in your head.  The only real side effect is that it makes you lighter in the wallet.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 09:28:06 AM »
These things are supposed to give you a better pump no? Would be seriously laughable if they didnt even do that. The bigger issue is that this improved pump is well meaningless. You could start off every workout with a pumpset and get the same effect

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »
Their main side effect is greatness.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 10:04:11 AM »
These things are supposed to give you a better pump no? Would be seriously laughable if they didnt even do that. The bigger issue is that this improved pump is well meaningless. You could start off every workout with a pumpset and get the same effect

Whoa, are you suggesting that a supplement company would deliberately LIE about its prodcut's efficacy.  No say it aint so.  Well, guess what, there's no santa clause, no easter bunny, no tooth fairy and YES, supplement companies routinely lie about their products.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 10:15:13 AM »
;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 10:34:09 AM »
Their main side effect is greatness.

AHAHAAHAH!!  QFT

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »
I used NO last summer and I was very skeptical at first. But it definitely made me more vasuclar. I don't think it made me any stronger or get a better pump but i definitely had a better veins in my arms. And since i only work out to look good for ladies it was definitely worth it. BTW it was just some walmart brand NO so it doesn't cost shit either.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »
All in your head.  The only real side effect is that it makes you lighter in the wallet.
keep thinking that if you want but the diffrence was too noticible to be "in my head.

I had some loose cash to use so why not.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 12:26:13 PM »
like the brand matters ::)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2009, 01:58:34 PM »
Whoa, are you suggesting that a supplement company would deliberately LIE about its prodcut's efficacy.  No say it aint so.  Well, guess what, there's no santa clause, no easter bunny, no tooth fairy and YES, supplement companies routinely lie about their products.

I'm saying that if it didnt do anything (as in anything at all) no one would buy it. They do what they claim, only not to the extent necessary to get real results and that is ofcourse assuming that the effect they create is worthwile to start off with

Mons Venus

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009, 02:20:59 PM »
The effects of NO product are only temporary, it'll last a few weeks and it wont have the same effect.
Its great when u first take it though

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2009, 02:23:32 PM »

Not to sound like a noob, but what is CEE? (Edit: Oh Creatine, I take that now, good stuff!)

I've taken NO, didn't notice much.
S

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2009, 03:00:45 PM »
Method101 is going to be a beast.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2009, 03:04:04 PM »
Method101 is going to be a beast.
I already am squatty baby.  ;D