Author Topic: Economic Collapse of 2009 - Greater than Great Depression of 1929  (Read 3816 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
big L dawg posted this in RPF's economic thread.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Economic Collapse of 2009 - Greater than Great Depression of 1929
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 03:50:44 PM »
George Celente's predictions are pretty frightening.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 03:59:23 PM »
  So what is the answer? What will make things better?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 04:06:31 PM »

We have to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off. Then we chant, "Yes we can.", three times and click our heels. Tada, everythings better.

ooops, almost forgot. We also have to dump trillions of dollars into a broken system and cross our fingers. Don't worry, the tax paying suckers public will get stuck with the bill, hahahahaha....haha.....h a.......wait a minute.  >:(

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 04:16:25 PM »
im sure sarah palin will fix all this.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 04:19:12 PM »

lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 04:19:29 PM »

She can see a financial solution from her backyard.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 04:20:41 PM »
She can see a financial solution from her backyard.

badum, splassssh

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 04:23:18 PM »

In all honesty to put it simply we need to change course and reverse direction.  American needs a serious wake up call.  We cannot continue to police the world.  We cannot continue to have open borders with illegals streaming in.  We need to get back to making manufacturing viable in this country.  Start producing what we consume.  But Americans are going to have to start sacrificing.  It starts with quit buying so much shit, start saving, start telling their kids no for once they can't have everything they want, maybe start cleaning your own house and manicuring your own lawns instead of supporting illegal immigration to do it.   But for anything to really change we need leaders in the White House with the balls to stand up to the banking cartel running the world.........ala Andrew Jackson and Ron Paul.  The Fed Reserve HAS to be destroyed.  Until that happens nothing will change and world government and currency will usher in the concentration of more wealth and power throughout the world.  I personally feel Obama's Presidency will be a disaster and 2012 will be the sink or swim election for the United States.  

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 04:25:10 PM »
In all honesty to put it simply we need to change course and reverse direction.  American needs a serious wake up call.  We cannot continue to police the world.  We cannot continue to have open borders with illegals streaming in.  We need to get back to making manufacturing viable in this country.  Start producing what we consume.  But Americans are going to have to start sacrificing.  It starts with quit buying so much shit, start saving, start telling their kids no for once they can't have everything they want, maybe start cleaning your own house and manicuring your own lawns instead of supporting illegal immigration to do it.   But for anything to really change we need leaders in the White House with the balls to stand up to the banking cartel running the world.........ala Andrew Jackson and Ron Paul.  The Fed Reserve HAS to be destroyed.  Until that happens nothing will change and world government and currency will usher in the concentration of more wealth and power throughout the world.  I personally feel Obama's Presidency will be a disaster and 2012 will be the sink or swim election for the United States.  

You mean I've been clicking my heels for nothing? FVCK!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 04:33:06 PM »

Good points.    The constitutional fathers would have shit bricks the minute the "Mom & Pop" store would have been replaced by a big "Box" store in a neighborhood........reme mber when towns had "diners"??     Olive garden is good tho

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 04:38:51 PM »

Good points.    The constitutional fathers would have shit bricks the minute the "Mom & Pop" store would have been replaced by a big "Box" store in a neighborhood........reme mber when towns had "diners"??     Olive garden is good tho

The small business owner is the anithesis of globlization and state capitalism/corporatism.  Bush's platform when he was running for President was about small business.  LOL.......look what happened huge bail outs for corporations.  HOw many small businesses do you think have received bail out funds????????

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 04:51:52 PM »
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 04:53:09 PM »
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2009, 04:53:55 PM »
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 04:54:37 PM »
DAWG

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 05:00:49 PM »
The small business owner is the anithesis of globlization and state capitalism/corporatism.  Bush's platform when he was running for President was about small business.  LOL.......look what happened huge bail outs for corporations.  HOw many small businesses do you think have received bail out funds????????

I guess you cant see im pro small business in my comment.  Bush was an eternal fucked up parrot of his yes men.   bailouts to small businesses would have helped alot more than to giant greedy corporate fatasses.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009, 05:05:23 PM »

I guess you cant see im pro small business in my comment.  Bush was an eternal fucked up parrot of his yes men.   bailouts to small businesses would have helped alot more than to giant greedy corporate fatasses.

DUDE lol.......I'm agreeing with you!!!!!!!  Bush did fuck all for small business and none the first round of bailouts went to small business.  Small businesses are essential to America's way of life. 

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2009, 05:39:15 PM »
So this guy thinks that unemployment will rise to 25% huh? Talk about fear mongering!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2009, 06:18:20 PM »
So this guy thinks that unemployment will rise to 25% huh? Talk about fear mongering!

Go back to sleep.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »
Go back to sleep.

LOL.      Joe your still as clueless as ever.   You need to count all the ones not on the list as unemployed......like 600,000 self employed contractors.....and the list goes on.....

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2009, 08:22:15 PM »

LOL.      Joe your still as clueless as ever.   You need to count all the ones not on the list as unemployed......like 600,000 self employed contractors.....and the list goes on.....

It's always nice seein ya around buddy. Try to make it more often.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2009, 11:52:14 PM »

It will be at least 20% by fall of 2009.  This isn't fearmongering.   This is basic math.  We're at 10 reporting, and nov/dec trends were very lopsided from october. 

Without a doubt, 20% easily.  It's not fearmongering.  I have 4 part-time jobs, I hope i'll be okay.  For anyone with a FT job in a company that provides something non-essential, it might be time to get out the library card and get a book on some useful skill or craft.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2009, 11:54:44 PM »
You need to count all the ones not on the list as unemployed......like 600,000 self employed contractors.....and the list goes on.....

yeah, the self-employed, people working under the table, illegals, part-timers who don't file for unemployment, and all the ppl who just got their hours cut from 40 to 15 at their job.

I just had a local firm, Chico's clothing, close their 700-member HQ and 4 clothing stores in my town.  It seems people don't buy $68 blouses as much anymore.  one thousand people lost their jobs suddenly.  crazy.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2009, 03:36:11 AM »

Coach, current unemployment is 18%. (accurate unbiased number)

Fed numbers do not account for marginally attached workers, or those unable to find employment who are tapped out w/ their unemployment benefits.

NT