Author Topic: Trey Brewer has never used gear. ONLY PROTEIN DRINKS.  (Read 2611 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Trey Brewer has never used gear. ONLY PROTEIN DRINKS.
« on: January 31, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »
   The subject of Gregg Valentino came up on a Drag Racing board I read,someone posted that stupid video "The man whos arms exploded"
 Well a long thread started about gear. Some people there sound like they been around a bit and then there were the typical media hyped responses of the beer drinking cig smoking guys about how bad they are and users are idiots. Then there was this jewel of a quote.

My cousin has been body building for several years now. Trey Brewer, treybrewer.com, and my uncle has been with him on every trip, and to the gym with him constantly. He has kept an extremely close eye on him, as far as using "additives". I know he has never let him use anything other than the protein shakes and etc, that he has already investigated. His site is brand new. You can see how big and all you could be, and do it clean.   

ROFL

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Trey Brewer has never used gear.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 03:14:06 PM »
  SOMEONE replied to him

lol, you're kidding right?!? trey uses a shitload of gear...both oral and injectable. 2000++mg's of test per week along with the rest of the stack depending how far off the contest is....anadrol, tren, deca, winstrol, etc. he has great genetics, yes, but he uses an astranomical amount of gear. yes i'm local and yes there are some mutual friends and training partners that tell you this. hell, just ask his former mouthpiece/nutritionist Daniel. he'll give you all the details as he is the one that layed out the cycles (if you call them that since he was never totally off lol)

Jizzacked

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 03:14:55 PM »
I like how he backed it up with a solid argument... his uncle won't let him use anything.  take that, haters  ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 03:15:44 PM »
Here was the cousin's response to the guy who lol at him

I was going by what my aunt and uncle both said. I was asking about is going from 370 something as a powerlifter, to his current size, and his dad told me he was doing it clean. It was taking a lot of extra work, and that was what it would take.
If his guy Daniel isnt working with him anymore, maybe there's some sour grapes. I dont know that for sure.

I was just talking to him at Christmas, as this year it was at his dads. He was getting ready to some more photoshoots in LA again, in a couple weeks, then.   

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 03:16:04 PM »
   The subject of Gregg Valentino came up on a Drag Racing board I read,someone posted that stupid video "The man whos arms exploded"
 Well a long thread started about gear. Some people there sound like they been around a bit and then there were the typical media hyped responses of the beer drinking cig smoking guys about how bad they are and users are idiots. Then there was this jewel of a quote.

ROFL

Unbelievably naive. lol

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 03:18:04 PM »
  ALL NATURAL!!! HARD WORK BABY!! YOU TOO CAN LOOK LIKE THIS. Protein powder make you grow so fast you have stretch marks everywhere.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 03:18:11 PM »
My cousin has been body building for several years now. Trey Brewer, treybrewer.com, and my uncle has been with him on every trip, and to the gym with him constantly. He has kept an extremely close eye on him, as far as using "additives". I know he has never let him use anything other than the protein shakes and etc, that he has already investigated. His site is brand new. You can see how big and all you could be, and do it clean.  

I want to punch this kid in the mouth.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 03:18:57 PM »
Invite him here. I'm sure he'll fit in.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 03:20:04 PM »
Invite him here. I'm sure he'll fit in.

Defo. He can defend Lunchtrey against us haterz

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »
  ALL NATURAL!!! HARD WORK BABY!! YOU TOO CAN LOOK LIKE THIS.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 03:21:25 PM »
   ROFL

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 09:57:57 PM »

Trey was just terrible there.  Unlike some others, I think he's got worse. He was much better at the Excalibur than at the Nationals.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Trey Brewer has never used gear. ONLY PROTEIN DRINKS.
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 10:02:46 PM »
Trey, looks worse then dogshit.
I am a big baby

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 10:08:51 PM »
Here was the cousin's response to the guy who lol at him

Do you know if his cousin is if fact Brian "Backdoor' Bullman? Bullman is a bodybuilder himself and actually believes that its a sport...I'm wondering if he may also believe that Trey is natural :-\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2009, 10:27:22 PM »
well if his uncle said so...
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 10:31:32 PM »

;D I believe the kid. Sounds reasonable to me.
a

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 10:44:48 PM »

The entity to the left of the page needs someone to email her about "oil pulling". Her inflamed gums are in need of much attention...The entity to the right seems to be wearing false teeth but i'm going to take a wild guess that his teeth arent really the problem...I'm gonna guess that those JET BLACK eyes haven't got him very far in the world...And I'm also going to take a wild guess that those over sized nostriles don't help him out with the cocaine cowgirls... :-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009, 11:01:34 PM »
"Oil pulling" Interesting- I just googled it.
a

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 12:03:28 AM »
Matt Mendenhall is rolling over in his fucking grave looking a Troy's photos...Sadness all around

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2009, 12:04:51 AM »
"Oil pulling" Interesting- I just googled it.

give it a shot bro...I've been doing it now for 3 weeks...With out a doubt my gums have improved and no shit my teeth are a little bit whiter...

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2009, 12:27:03 AM »
  Trey was just terrible there.  Unlike some others, I think he's got worse. He was much better at the Excalibur than at the Nationals.

If he would have duplicated his Excalibur physique at Nationals he would already be pro, now he's just gonna be the next Jerome Ferguson.  Stuckurt really ruined the kid.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2009, 04:59:03 AM »
Well maybe Trey should start using some gear then,he might not look like such a fat fuck

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2009, 06:04:10 AM »
Matt Mendenhall is rolling over in his fucking grave looking a Troy's photos...Sadness all around
Mendenhall is dead?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2009, 06:11:56 AM »

X2

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2009, 10:48:40 AM »

Mendenhall is still alive and working as a Rofling/massage therapist.

M!