Author Topic: Reminisce about your favorite gym you have trained at  (Read 872 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Reminisce about your favorite gym you have trained at
« on: January 31, 2009, 11:21:26 PM »
Post pics or it never happened. 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Reminisce about your favorite gym you have trained at
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 11:29:42 PM »
I onced trained at the same gym that Brian Bullman trained at...Needless to say, many people were sketchy about the gyms "backdoor"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 11:31:48 PM »
I've trained at several gyms but I have to say that my favorite would have to be at my former University. 

http://www.uaf.edu/src/srcpages/complex.html

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »
I remember this one time I was doing cardio on a bike or treadmill near the track and was obviously checking out this hot piece of jailbait running around the track.  When I saw this older dude near me too looking at her, so I thought nothing wrong with that old guys can look too.  When she ran near us he stopped her and asked her what time she wanted to go home.  It was her dad.   :-X  Wonder if he saw me checking her out.   ???

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 12:18:15 AM »
I have only trained at one gym, the dumbells are fucking terrible, they jump from 80lbs to 105lbs  :-\ but overall it's a good place, there are no windows, just two square holes in the wall, most of the weights are rusted to the point that you can't see the poundages on the dumbells and have to guess them, i guess most people would call it a "hardcore" gym... only ever seen two women come in there and they left shortly after and didn't come back  :-\

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 08:10:37 AM »
Who is Brian Bullman?? He seems quite popular here