Author Topic: sixstarmuscle products made by muscletech?  (Read 5404 times)

MassRuhlz

• Getbig II
  • Mass Ruhlz
sixstarmuscle products made by muscletech?
« on: February 01, 2009, 07:02:51 AM »
I work in a warehouse that ships sixstarmuscle products. When we receive them , muscletech logo's are all over the boxes. Is this a cheaper knockoff product of the muscletech line.

dustin

Re: sixstarmuscle products made by muscletech?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »
Knock offs? No... it's all made by Iovate. They also run the Muscle Asylum Project line as well. It's not "knock offs". It's called smart business.

Which company do you think is the most lucrative supplement company? I'll give you a hint... the answer is in this post.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 12:51:19 PM »
They're taking a cue from WWE. Just as it has three "brands" (RAW, Smackdown, and ECW), Iovate has three types of bodybuilding supplements (MuscleTech, Six Star, and Muscle Asylum).

Six Star seems to be more of the bargain basement supplement. Their Professional Strength Protein and Creatine products are the cheaper answers to Nitro-Tech and Cell-Tech, respectively.

Six Star has a NO powder (N.O. Fury), as a counterpart to the more-costly NaNO Vapor by Muscletech.

There's even a fat-burner, Drenalin Hardcore, that looks to be the bargain version of Hydroxycut Hardcore.

Plus, Six Star products tend to be marketed more in grocery store, like Wal-Mart.

MassRuhlz

• Getbig II
  • Mass Ruhlz
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 08:02:47 PM »
I have bought the no fury and drenalin fat burner, much cheaper than muscletech for sure, guess they'll get u one way or another

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 08:32:59 PM »
I have bought the no fury and drenalin fat burner, much cheaper than muscletech for sure, guess they'll get u one way or another

this is an anonymous forum.. if you work in a warehouse that distributes six star and you admit to yanking a few products i don't think you'll get in trouble or anything

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 08:35:19 PM »
sixstar line is awsome the cretine is almost identical to cell tech

MassRuhlz

• Getbig II
  • Mass Ruhlz
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 06:12:47 PM »
phenom, you read too much into my post. Not everyone has an angle, ive bought probably every supplement line in my 20 years of working out....Muscletech,Prolab,Optimum,Weider,CMI,Body fortress,MHP and many more......so please go buy all these brands for me.

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 02:37:15 PM »
phenom, you read too much into my post. Not everyone has an angle, ive bought probably every supplement line in my 20 years of working out....Muscletech,Prolab,Optimum,Weider,CMI,Body fortress,MHP and many more......so please go buy all these brands for me.

i was just joking ;)

how do you like the six star line?

i've never purchased cell tech, but have the body fortress super advanced creatine and find it a cheap and effective substitute in comparison to a lot of the snake oil products out there

MassRuhlz

• Getbig II
  • Mass Ruhlz
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 06:32:29 PM »
the only muscletech product i ever bought was hydroxycut,cant justify spending 60 dollars for 2 lb. jug of protein or creatine, been looking at wal mart for the cheaper product, but still looking at ingredients for quality and protein content

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 08:32:19 AM »
sixstar line is awsome the cretine is almost identical to cell tech

I would venture to guess that it's the exact same stuff!  It would cost Iovate more money to produce 2 separate products.  They market to "high-end" MuscleTech to the suckers who think you "get what you pay for" in the supplement industry.  If Sixstar is cheaper, I'd go with it every single time.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 08:47:50 AM »
I would venture to guess that it's the exact same stuff!  It would cost Iovate more money to produce 2 separate products.  They market to "high-end" MuscleTech to the suckers who think you "get what you pay for" in the supplement industry.  If Sixstar is cheaper, I'd go with it every single time.
I REALLY LIKE FOR 19.99 THE NANO VAPOR VERSION OF SIXSTAR NO OVERDRIVE CAPS GREAT PUMP FOR 20.00

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 06:45:34 PM »
i just bought some 6star milkshake powder the other day at wal mart. it was $8 cheaper that usual and came with a shaker cup (a very cheap one, but free is free)
it tastes alright and the price was right
Go Big Red!!!