Author Topic: DASCHLE KNEW ABOUT TAX ISSUES IN JUNE - NYT - CHANGE & HOPE!!!!!  (Read 5554 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: DASCHLE KNEW ABOUT TAX ISSUES IN JUNE - NYT - CHANGE & HOPE!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 08:24:11 PM »
uh no bro resolved as straw used it in context means that he resolved the situation by having daschle step down you could of course extend that to whatever your want.
straw seemed ok with the way i interpreted his post  ;)

by the way i agree with you straw.
Obama didn't say he resolved the issue with Daschle.  If you just watch the fucking clip above you will see that.  So resolve used by straw in this instance was clearly meant to apply toward the "mistake" as was noted/admitted by Obama.  To resolve the mistake at this point ONLY means to not repeat it as Obama said.  To not apply the double standard he talked about!  There was a context here until you ran in a different direction in an attempt to spin it.  "extend that to whatever you want" is what YOU DO!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 08:28:29 PM »
Look fool, I pointed out a quality in Obama in regards to this case that refuted 33's going from horrible to worse.  How in the fucking hell do you really have a problem with that you fucking idiot?
LOL again i gave nobody a pass so you shouldnt really be suprised.

Obama didn't say he resolved the issue with Daschle.  If you just watch the fucking clip above you will see that.  So resolve used by straw in this instance was clearly meant to apply toward the "mistake" as was noted/admitted by Obama.  To resolve the mistake at this point ONLY means to not repeat it as Obama said.  To not apply the double standard he talked about!  There was a context here until you ran in a different direction in an attempt to spin it.  "extend that to whatever you want" is what YOU DO!
resolved used in the context that straw used it meant what i said it does im not really going to type this out again and argue with you over it go pm straw and get his meaning if its that big a deal.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 08:29:32 PM »
for clarification on my comment, I was only referring to Obama resolving the issue of his mistake in picking Daschle and really he's taking responsibility (as a leader should) for whoever it was on his team that is responsible for weeding out these issues before they become problems.

It is kind of curious that just 24 hours ago Obama was behind Daschle.  Maybe he realized that he was getting away from his promises to change the way Washington works (I hope that's the case) It's quite possible that Geitner would have been in jeopardy had he not been a few weeks ahead of the arc of this problem with Daschle.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 08:33:04 PM »
for clarification on my comment, I was only referring to Obama resolving the issue of his mistake in picking Daschle and really he's taking responsibility (as a leader should) for whoever it was on his team that is responsible for weeding out these issues before they become problems.

It is kind of curious that just 24 hours ago Obama was behind Daschle.  Maybe he realized that he was getting away from his promises to change the way Washington works (I hope that's the case) It's quite possible that Geitner would have been in jeopardy had he not been a few weeks ahead of the arc of this problem with Daschle.
I think thats common practice in washington kinda like a united front...gibbs vehemently defended the 200 million for the resawding of the mall lawn not but a few hours before it was taken out of the bill.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 08:42:59 PM »
LOL again i gave nobody a pass so you shouldnt really be suprised.
resolved used in the context that straw used it meant what i said it does im not really going to type this out again and argue with you over it go pm straw and get his meaning if its that big a deal.
the context was set by what Obama said ::)  duh...  Straw was addressing how Obama handled it.  That's what he said ;)  One of these days you should just accept being dead ass wrong.

Shut up about the pass, stick to the point.  You come marching in telling me to stop talking about Bush when what I said was a direct reply to 33's post and relevant in how I used Bush.  You then come in with some excuse to make your demand work for you telling us what 33's motive was in his use of Bush to Obama.  That's fucking lame and yes, that act of you doing guesswork to 33's motive is a pass.  In your lame excuse for 33 to cover your ass, you are at the same time saying you're cool with 33 using bush because X but we shouldn't mention Bush in relation to Obama.

You should get it through your massively thick skull, there are going to be countless things where Bush is still relevant to the conversation.  For you to just give a blanket demand like you did is lame and flat out shortsighted.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 08:44:03 PM »
the context was set by what Obama said ::)  duh...  Straw was addressing how Obama handled it.  That's what he said ;)  One of these days you should just accept being dead ass wrong.

Shut up about the pass, stick to the point.  You come marching in telling me to stop talking about Bush when what I said was a direct reply to 33's post and relevant in how I used Bush.  You then come in with some excuse to make your demand work for you telling us what 33's motive was in his use of Bush to Obama.  That's fucking lame and yes, that act of you doing guesswork to 33's motive is a pass.  In your lame excuse for 33 to cover your ass, you are at the same time saying you're cool with 33 using bush because X but we shouldn't mention Bush in relation to Obama.

You should get it through your massively thick skull, there are going to be countless things where Bush is still relevant to the conversation.  For you to just give a blanket demand like you did is lame and flat out shortsighted.
your fuking shitting me right straw validated my interpretation of his post.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2009, 08:45:47 PM »
I don't even know what you two are arguing about.

I enjoy a spirited debate and the occassional smack down but come guys

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2009, 08:47:09 PM »
I don't even know what you two are arguing about.

I enjoy a spirited debate and the occassional smack down but come guys
i fuking agree, this stems from my comments about his moderating bias on this board...notice on most of his other post involving other ppl he generally doesnt melt this bad.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2009, 08:48:58 PM »
your fuking shitting me right straw validated my interpretation of his post.
address the rest of my post asshole and no he didn't.  You said resolve here was Obama correcting the mistake by nixing the nomination instead of Tom pulling out.  Straw just said resolve the "mistake."  What did Obama say the "mistake" was?  Watch the clip fool!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2009, 08:50:08 PM »
i fuking agree, this stems from my comments about his moderating bias on this board...notice on most of his other post involving other ppl he generally doesnt melt this bad.
Oh please ::)  are you saying we were not going at it like this before you made those comments?  We were and you know it.  Again you just pull shit out of your ass.  You are the biggest fucking liar here. 

Ha!!! actually you probably made those comments about me because we had never gotten along well and fought on the board.  Lame.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2009, 08:54:49 PM »
address the rest of my post asshole and no he didn't.  You said resolve here was Obama correcting the mistake by nixing the nomination instead of Tom pulling out.  Straw just said resolve the "mistake."  What did Obama say the "mistake" was?  Watch the clip fool!

no mention of not repeating the mistake he meant resolving the issue of daschle not picking somebody like daschle

Oh please ::)  are you saying we were not going at it like this before you made those comments?  We were and you know it.  Again you just pull shit out of your ass.  You are the biggest fucking liar here.
hahah i think you could start another poll and again be proven wrong with that one bro...go ahead id like to see the results.

Ahhh we definitly had vigorous debates before but you didnt really melt down in every post like you have since you returned. I think ive calmed alot as well so maybe that just the way i see it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2009, 08:59:10 PM »

first off i didnt excuse his i said that at either rate the comparisons should stop.

I agree that there will be many things that bush is a relevant topic of conversation.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2009, 09:04:33 PM »
no mention of not repeating the mistake he meant resolving the issue of daschle not picking somebody like daschle
hahah i think you could start another poll and again be proven wrong with that one bro...go ahead id like to see the results.

Ahhh we definitly had vigorous debates before but you didnt really melt down in every post like you have since you returned. I think ive calmed alot as well so maybe that just the way i see it.

BULLSHIT!  How could you not hear it?  The mistake was sending a double message.  Having a double standard that crossed what he campainged on.  Having two sets of standards.  "one for powerful people and one for ordinary folks"  The mistake in this here is clearly giving a pass to Tom for his tax problem while "Joe the Plumber" is held responsible for his.  THEN HE SAID, "WE'RE GOING TO MAKE SURE WE FIX IT SO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN" 

FUCK MAN ::)

Polls don't get people removed as mod.  I knew that and was shocked at the number of people who played stupid to it.  Danielson ran around and got everyone to vote in that poll.  I told him to and he did.  I didn't give a shit because I knew I would still be mod.  Danielson and BF got the thread removed, it's their bust anyway.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »
Why are you guys wasting your time on this.

There are a lot of other things to argue about and even get angry about

How about this quote by the new head of the Republican Party:

"And first off the government doesn’t create jobs. Let’s get this notion out of our heads that the government creates jobs. Not in the history of mankind has the government ever created a job,” - newly elected RNC chairman Michael Steele.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2009, 09:07:26 PM »
BULLSHIT!  How could you not hear it?  The mistake was sending a double message.  Having a double standard that crossed what he campainged on.  Having two sets of standards.  "one for powerful people and one for ordinary folks"  The mistake in this here is clearly giving a pass to Tom for his tax problem while "Joe the Plumber" is held responsible for his.  THEN HE SAID, "WE'RE GOING TO MAKE SURE WE FIX IT SO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN" 

FUCK MAN ::)

i understand that im not commenting on obamas use of the word i was commenting on straws use of the word...go back and read my post where you got upset about it and then read straws post that i quoted for that one. Your trying to draw a correlation between what obama meant in resolve and what straw meant in resolve, my comment was strictly aimed at straws comment not obamas.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2009, 09:08:06 PM »
Why are you guys wasting your time on this.

There are a lot of other things to argue about and even get angry about

How about this quote by the new head of the Republican Party:

"And first off the government doesn’t create jobs. Let’s get this notion out of our heads that the government creates jobs. Not in the history of mankind has the government ever created a job,” - newly elected RNC chairman Michael Steele.
please link that not that you spin stuff but it does happen on this board and would like the context.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2009, 09:16:17 PM »
i understand that im not commenting on obamas use of the word i was commenting on straws use of the word...go back and read my post where you got upset about it and then read straws post that i quoted for that one. Your trying to draw a correlation between what obama meant in resolve and what straw meant in resolve, my comment was strictly aimed at straws comment not obamas.
Straw addressed how "he handled" it.  The context of how he handled it is in the clip.  Nice try.  Also nice that you skipped admitting you were wrong just now in saying Obama didn't mention not repeating the mistake.  He clearly did.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2009, 09:17:15 PM »
please link that not that you spin stuff but it does happen on this board and would like the context.
gee, I bet you're not one here to spin stuff huh? BWahahahahaha

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2009, 09:19:20 PM »
gee, I bet you're not one here to spin stuff huh? BWahahahahaha
LOL again start another poll, would you like me to do it for you id bet your mod spot vs. my account i dont come up as the person who does it the most and no i dont spin i may have an opinion but its grounded in fact bro.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2009, 09:24:33 PM »
Straw addressed how "he handled" it.  The context of how he handled it is in the clip.  Nice try.  Also nice that you skipped admitting you were wrong just now in saying Obama didn't mention not repeating the mistake.  He clearly did.
im not argueing with you about it anymore straw validated my view of his comment take it for what its worth let me know if you want to take me up on that deal huggy bear any time.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2009, 09:26:12 PM »
LOL again start another poll, would you like me to do it for you id bet your mod spot vs. my account i dont come up as the person who does it the most and no i dont spin i may have an opinion but its grounded in fact bro.

you're so fucking full of shit.  You are the biggest spinner here.  Do what ever the fuck you want peabrain.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2009, 09:28:09 PM »
im not argueing with you about it anymore straw validated my view of his comment take it for what its worth let me know if you want to take me up on that deal huggy bear any time.
no he didn't.  What he said is clear as fuck.  Unless he didn't mean what he said, he did not validate your take that Obama did or didn't fix the mistake by nixing the nomination.  That was your take that initially set me off.  That is not what straw validated fool.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2009, 09:28:52 PM »
Lets not forget as 240 mentioned, how long was Clinton relevant for Bush and company to use for a scapegoat?  And I didn't see many of you having a problem with that?  More hypocrisy.  Bush and the rightwing in general went for years blaming Clinton for problems and here we are just barely into Obama's term and you're like, "stop mentioning Bush! waaaa!! waaaaa!!..." Now that's douchebaggery taken to an extreme.  Climb on down pal, you're looking really bad on this one.

Yes - I think even the far-right folks can agree that Obama didn't cause this shitty economy - Bush did.  It didn't happen on Obama's watch.  The horrible stats we have today are December's numbers - Bush owns them.

And yes, just as with clinton, you can't blame the old guy forever.  It is funny to hear "dont blame bush", when you have clods here blaming the entirety of 911 on clinton.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2009, 09:40:00 PM »

Yes - I think even the far-right folks can agree that Obama didn't cause this shitty economy - Bush did.  It didn't happen on Obama's watch.  The horrible stats we have today are December's numbers - Bush owns them.

And yes, just as with clinton, you can't blame the old guy forever.  It is funny to hear "dont blame bush", when you have clods here blaming the entirety of 911 on clinton.
yea, not just 9/11... they kept up the "it's clinton's fault" bit for years.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2009, 10:24:42 PM »
Did I not just tell you you're the last person I would make a deal with?  gee I think I did.  Last fucking time, do what you want to do and I'll do what I do.  And I think it's funny, clearly you decided to go this direction after losing every single point in this thread.  nice.  You continue to be a manipulating piece of shit.
LOL go back and read bro you are wrong

DONE AND DONE unless you want to be relieved of that mod spot of yours