Author Topic: Controversy: B.J. Penn Files Complaint That Georges St. Pierre Used Vaseline  (Read 4825 times)

zimanu

• Getbig II
So is using recreational drugs, cheating on your taxes, stealing cable and driving drunk. If the outcome of the fight would have been the same anyway, who gives a flying fuck? Thats like penalizing a hitter in baseball for having a corked bat after he gets an RBI when the pitcher walks in the winning run with the bases loaded and the batter doesnt have to swing. It had zero impact on the outcome. It is irrelevant.

Not to mention the fact the vaseline was taken away after one round.

actually, it could have chaged a lot because BJ is very good with tight submissions

but nobody seems to realize that this greasy thing could simply be his natural skin... all the other ones whinning might just be facing a guy who's skin is greasier which is, in this sport, a natural advantage against grapplers! ;)

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
Watch the towel guy at the VERY end.

J

zimanu

• Getbig II
I'm not sure what's your point but we all know any oiled substance won't go off easily with a simple towel...

Anyway...

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
I'm not sure what's your point but we all know any oiled substance won't go off easily with a simple towel...

Anyway...

Then how do you get it off, a complex towel?

A wouldn't the man in the red jacket said something? He's part of the commission.
J

zimanu

• Getbig II
Then how do you get it off, a complex towel?

A wouldn't the man in the red jacket said something? He's part of the commission.

you need a towel with soap, yes, I'm sorry if that's annoying but just try it, rub your hands with vaseline and test how easily it gets off...

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
you need a towel with soap, yes, I'm sorry if that's annoying but just try it, rub your hands with vaseline and test how easily it gets off...

Comes right off with a wet towel. Especially if someone is watching you, like someone from the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

Point of the matter is that the only people to talking is BJ and his handlers. White and the men in the Red Jacket's have said nothing. GSP might have been accused of this in the past but never found guilty. He won't this time either.
J

ball

• Getbig II
'lil Baby Jay penn's biggest weapon is his pie hole..he got dominated despite all of his pre fight hyped up bullshit..
that's o.k. though he still has his spokesperson position waiting for him,

zimanu

• Getbig II
Comes right off with a wet towel. Especially if someone is watching you

yeah, that sounds real scientific!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
yeah, that sounds real scientific!

lol,i remember rubbing vaseline on myself after tanning all day in the sun at the beach,i would use the vaseline after i got home and took a shower ofcoarse.and to be honest,it stayed in my skin even after i took my morning shower.the reason i know is cause the next day at the gym when i was rolling guys would be asking me if i have some kind of skin oil on or something slippery,i told them that i used vaseline the night before but took a shower before i came to class.the teacher told us that if you put vaseline on after a hot shower your pours suck it up then close fairly quick locking it in your pours,and soon as you start to sweat again it comes back out of your pours onto your outer layer of skin,my teacher laughed and said thats an old trick wrestlers used to do when he was in college,i had no idea,i just did it to keep my skin from drying up from the suntanning at the beach
R

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
So is using recreational drugs, cheating on your taxes, stealing cable and driving drunk. If the outcome of the fight would have been the same anyway, who gives a flying fuck? Thats like penalizing a hitter in baseball for having a corked bat after he gets an RBI when the pitcher walks in the winning run with the bases loaded and the batter doesnt have to swing. It had zero impact on the outcome. It is irrelevant.

Not to mention the fact the vaseline was taken away after one round.

most ridiculous post ever.......