Author Topic: Contest Cash Prize/ Also Need Volunteers...See Post 20  (Read 2420 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Contest Cash Prize/ Also Need Volunteers...See Post 20
« on: February 01, 2009, 03:40:04 PM »
Hey guys and gals. I have thought long and hard about this and wanted to get feed back. Below you will find our Contest Schedule for ProBodybuilding.com Let me know what you all think and also give me ideas on how to spread the word OR let me know if you all think the word will spread on its own. Here it is:

Total Monthly Prize money: 25k

ProBodybuilding.com Presents: The March 2009 (Sponsors Name Here) Amateur Physique Contest.

- First Place winner in BOTH divisions will win their very own HD Video Profile! We will have a film crew go to your town/gym to film your own personal Video Profile which will be forever posted at ProBodybuilding.com’s WINNERS Gallery!
- Winners will be called by one of our IFBB Pro’s to be informed of their WIN!
- Winners will be sent a ProBodybuilding.com Award Certificate along with their winner’s check.
- The first 3 Places will be automatically qualified to enter into our Finals Competition for a chance to win a $10,000 Grand Prize ProBodybuilding.com Sponsorship Contract!

Total Prize Money: 9k
Bi-Weekly (20 winners each Month)

Men’s
1st – $1,000
2nd - $500
3rd - $400
4th – $250
5th – $100

Women’s
1st – $1,000
2nd - $500
3rd - $400
4th – $250
5th – $100

ProBodybuilding.com Presents: The March 2009 (Sponsors Name Here) Hott Bikini & Hunks in Trunks Model Search.

- First Place winner in BOTH divisions will win their very own HD Video Profile! We will have a film crew go to your town/gym to film your own personal Video Profile which will be forever posted at ProBodybuilding.com’s WINNERS Gallery!
- Winners will be sent a ProBodybuilding.com Award Certificate along with their winner’s check.
- The first 3 Places will be automatically qualified to enter into our Finals Competition for a chance to win a $10,000 Grand Prize ProBodybuilding.com Sponsorship Contract!

Total Prize Money: 8k

Men’s
1st – $800
2nd - $500
3rd - $350
4th – $250
5th – $100

Women’s
1st – $800
2nd - $500
3rd - $350
4th – $250
5th – $100

ProBodybuilding.com Presents: The March 2009 (Sponsors Name Here) 8 Week Transformation Challenge.

Monthly (20 winners each Month)

Men’s
1st – $1,500
2nd - $1000
3rd - $500
4th – $400
5th – $200
6th – $150
7th – $100
8th – $50
9th – $50
10th – $50

Women’s
1st – $1,500
2nd - $1000
3rd - $500
4th – $400
5th – $200
6th – $150
7th – $100
8th – $50
9th – $50
10th – $50

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Contest Cash Prize
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 07:46:54 PM »
Are you telling me none of you are interested in this?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 07:49:05 PM »
Are you telling me none of you are interested in this?

Im interested in your friendship :)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 07:50:02 PM »
And no answers mean this board is full of iron brothers lovers of the juice and heavy weights, not cash  :P

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 08:08:50 PM »
And no answers mean this board is full of iron brothers lovers of the juice and heavy weights, not cash  :P

The type of person you're talking about doesn't exist...especially if we're talking about the bodybuilding juice world. There isn't a bodybuilder alive who doesn't need more money for gear...that is the truth.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 08:10:45 PM »
The type of person you're talking about doesn't exist...especially if we're talking about the bodybuilding juice world. There isn't a bodybuilder alive who doesn't need more money for gear...that is the truth.

all of this contest thing is too much work, just share the money among the boards member :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 08:19:12 PM »
all of this contest thing is too much work, just share the money among the boards member :)

Actually it's very little work at all.

They are not set up like typical contest you see on the internet. These are not internet pose downs by any means.

All you have to do is create a MuscleSpace account...then fill out an application for the contest you wish to be in. IN the application you submit your basic info and a small paragraph about yourself along with a couple pics...they do not have to be pics taken that day...they need to be fairly recent though...just pick ones that are your best.

After that the winners are chosen...pretty easy, pretty simple...IMO if you're in any kind of decent shape...not pro shape but just a guy or girl who enjoys lifting, you would be stupid to not take a stab at this.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 08:21:32 PM »
Actually it's very little work at all.

They are not set up like typical contest you see on the internet. These are not internet pose downs by any means.

All you have to do is create a MuscleSpace account...then fill out an application for the contest you wish to be in. IN the application you submit your basic info and a small paragraph about yourself along with a couple pics...they do not have to be pics taken that day...they need to be fairly recent though...just pick ones that are your best.

After that the winners are chosen...pretty easy, pretty simple...IMO if you're in any kind of decent shape...not pro shape but just a guy or girl who enjoys lifting, you would be stupid to not take a stab at this.

Oh well thanks for your invitation but i dont need money :)

I think Aquiles will participate for free and claim he's natural haha

You need to post this in the g&o, goudy and those might want to participate for sure

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 08:27:35 PM »

You need to post this in the g&o, goudy and those might want to participate for sure

I can't. I'm not allowed to post anything about probodybuilding.com on the G&O...the mods remove it every time. Ron told me awhile back I could talk about it here on this section but that's it.

That's alright though...it will all work itself out.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 08:28:38 PM »

Even if you don't need the money it's still a cool prize...not too many times do you get a video made exclusively about you. Yes benz, even you...even though you live in a different county (I forget where)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 08:28:45 PM »
I can't. I'm not allowed to post anything about probodybuilding.com on the G&O...the mods remove it every time. Ron told me awhile back I could talk about it here on this section but that's it.

That's alright though...it will all work itself out.

Ill do it and go to timeout if needed, just ask! :)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 08:33:09 PM »
Even if you don't need the money it's still a cool prize...not too many times do you get a video made exclusively about you. Yes benz, even you...even though you live in a different county (I forget where)

you are a good salesman :)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 04:48:31 AM »
This is a very cool promotion AJ,  If I ever get in shape again I will give it a shot for sure.  Hope its still going on when hell freezes over though ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 02:37:12 PM »
will we have to out ourselves doing this or can we just show our huge body?
TEAM Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 05:27:20 PM »
will we have to out ourselves doing this or can we just show our huge body?

To register you have to have a MuscleSpace account in the community section of the site...so by taking part in the contest it is connected to your MuscleSpace account, not your message board user name. Simply create a MuscleSpace account under a different name then your message board user name and no one will know who jtsunami is.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 03:58:12 PM »
Hey guys and gals. I have thought long and hard about this and wanted to get feed back. Below you will find our Contest Schedule for ProBodybuilding.com Let me know what you all think and also give me ideas on how to spread the word OR let me know if you all think the word will spread on its own. Here it is:

Total Monthly Prize money: 25k

ProBodybuilding.com Presents: The March 2009 (Sponsors Name Here) Amateur Physique Contest.

Total Prize Money: 9k

Men’s
1st – $1,000
2nd - $500
3rd - $400
4th – $250
5th – $100

Women’s
1st – $1,000
2nd - $500
3rd - $400
4th – $250
5th – $100

ProBodybuilding.com Presents: The March 2009 (Sponsors Name Here) Hott Bikini & Hunks in Trunks Model Search.

Men’s
1st – $800
2nd - $500
3rd - $350
4th – $250
5th – $100

Women’s
1st – $800
2nd - $500
3rd - $350
4th – $250
5th – $100

ProBodybuilding.com Presents: The March 2009 (Sponsors Name Here) 8 Week Transformation Challenge.

Monthly (20 winners each Month)

Men’s
1st – $1,500
2nd - $1000
3rd - $500
4th – $400
5th – $200
6th – $150
7th – $100
8th – $50
9th – $50
10th – $50

Women’s
1st – $1,500
2nd - $1000
3rd - $500
4th – $400
5th – $200
6th – $150
7th – $100
8th – $50
9th – $50
10th – $50

I think this will be a popular contest, but there are larger issues at stake, baby Arnold.

Where are our t-shirts?   >:(

MODS ONLY!

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 07:17:38 PM »
I think this will be a popular contest, but there are larger issues at stake, baby Arnold.

Where are our t-shirts?   >:(

MODS ONLY!

DIV

Good question lol!

It's my understanding that they will be ready by the time the Arnold gets here...at least that's what they're saying.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 11:38:25 PM »
Good question lol!

It's my understanding that they will be ready by the time the Arnold gets here...at least that's what they're saying.

Arnold.......

If you have any say in this company, why aren't you pushing them to finish the shirts so they can help with marketing?

That is the whole point of it.

You work for them, so your voice can only help, bro.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 05:12:13 AM »
Arnold.......

If you have any say in this company, why aren't you pushing them to finish the shirts so they can help with marketing?

DIV

Someone wants their free T-Shirt PRONTO:D
TEAM Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2009, 06:56:02 AM »
Arnold.......

DIV

Honestly...because it's not that important. T-shirts aren't going to make or break the site...if they do then we're doing something wrong. Secondly and more importantly, my job has nothing do to with marketing...the people in marketing worry about that.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Contest Cash Prize/Also, need some volunteers
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 08:34:10 PM »
If any of you are interested, we need some volunteers to help us beta test our live video chat with Johnnie and Quincy. Want some people to try it out before we make it available to everyone, tell us what they think and make suggestions.

If you're interested let me know.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Need Volunteers...See Post 20
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 01:35:02 PM »
bump

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 01:52:38 PM »
i can help you

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 04:14:40 PM »
Are they going to pose and stuff for us?
TEAM Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 06:05:40 PM »
Are they going to pose and stuff for us?

No