Author Topic: STEEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5710 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: STEEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2009, 07:13:47 PM »
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid, angry, bitter, delusional, gay the list goes on and on

my team won the super bowl, you say they are weak, your team didn't make the super bowl, and i'm clueless about football

posts like this are why i come to getbig, quality stupidity right there 8)

oh and calling bodybuilders "men in thongs" on a pro bodybuilding forum makes you a homo in denial :-*

E

Yes thats correct, you know nothing about football.
If u did, you would be able to objectively see how the game was fixed.
I dont care about either of these teams, but I sure dont like to see a game end at the hands of refs with an agenda.

But you cant do that, cause you're just another fan boy with a yellow jerk rag.

But fuck it, lets just take this to where getbig threads go....post your pics and we'll see who is a stud and who is a schmoe.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2009, 10:07:18 AM »
Funny how some of you guys say "my team," like you're part of the team.

are you serious..like seriously

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: STEEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2009, 10:29:19 AM »
If it weren't for the 100 + yards in penalties, you guys would have got rolled!

if it wasnt for all the points we scored, we wouldnt have won.
what a sore loser statement
Most are all show no go!

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2009, 10:43:37 AM »
All in all it was a fun game to watch

brachilius

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2009, 01:30:19 PM »
Lets take a good look at the game:

The Steelers played excellent in the 1st quarter.  The cardinals played excellent in the 2nd quarter except for Warner's interception.  Steelers lead 17-7 at halftime.

The Steelers played excellent Defense in the 1st and 3rd quarters.  The cardinals played good Defense in the 2nd quarter.  Cardinals played ok Defense in the 3rd quarter.  The three personal fouls penalties-Roughing the passer was a bad call.  Facemask-dumb penalty on the cardinals and correct call.  Roughing the holder-dumb penalty on the cardinals and correct call.  Steelers lead 20-7.

4th Quarter-Excellent offense by Cardinals.  Bad Defense by Steelers.  Dumb penalties on Steelers.  Personal foul on Harrison-dumb  Holding on Hartwig-dumb penalty.  2:30 remaining Cardinals 23-20.  Last 2:30 Excellent Offense by Steelers, bad Defense by Cardinals.  Another dumb penalty on the Steelers-holding-1st and 20 from the 12 yard line.  Ben marches down the field-touchdown 27-23 Steelers. 

It was a great game.  Cardinals Offense was unstoppable in the 4th quarter.  Warner was fantastic in the 4th quarter.  Roethlisberger was Fantastic in the 1st and 4th Quarter.  All in all the best Superbowl I can remember.  Refs did not decide the outcome of the game.  The game was not fixed.  They were no penalties called against the cardinals during the steelers final drive.  The penalties were called against the Steelers.  Personal Foul put the ball on the 1/2 yard line.  Holding in the endzone gives the Cardinals 2 points AND possession at the 36 yard line.  Touchdown on the next play to Fitz.  Cardinals kick off.  Holding against the Steelers on the 1st play.  Puts them back on the 12 yard line.  Steelers drive down the field.  Roethlisberger avoids the rush on at least 3 pass plays. 

People who say the fix was in are ridiculous.  If so---Warner's fumble is not overturned.  Ben's touchdown in the 1st quarter, not overturned.  They called a fair game. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2009, 01:59:47 PM »
champions of the world?

champions of the federation

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2009, 03:12:45 PM »
Yes thats correct, you know nothing about football.
If u did, you would be able to objectively see how the game was fixed.
I dont care about either of these teams, but I sure dont like to see a game end at the hands of refs with an agenda.

But you cant do that, cause you're just another fan boy with a yellow jerk rag.

But fuck it, lets just take this to where getbig threads go....post your pics and we'll see who is a stud and who is a schmoe.

just got back from the VICTORY parade, bitch

yes i know every steeler hater thinks the game was fixed, continue to think that if it will help you sleep better

the nfl really wanted the steelers to win, even though they would profit more with a cards win since the steelers recently won a super bowl ::)

post your pics if you want, funny how before you were worried that i would be turned on by them, freak ???

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2009, 03:15:44 PM »
champions of the world?

champions of the federation

name a football team from another country that can compete with the mighty steelers, "goudy"

NAME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 TIME
6 TIME
6 TIME
6 TIME
6 TIME
6 TIME

CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR RRRLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD DDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO RIDE?

WE RIDE!

WHO RIDE?

WE RIDE!

WHO RIDE?

WE RIDE!

LETS RIDE ON 3

1 2 3 LETS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2009, 03:16:39 PM »
Lets take a good look at the game:

The Steelers played excellent in the 1st quarter.  The cardinals played excellent in the 2nd quarter except for Warner's interception.  Steelers lead 17-7 at halftime.

The Steelers played excellent Defense in the 1st and 3rd quarters.  The cardinals played good Defense in the 2nd quarter.  Cardinals played ok Defense in the 3rd quarter.  The three personal fouls penalties-Roughing the passer was a bad call.  Facemask-dumb penalty on the cardinals and correct call.  Roughing the holder-dumb penalty on the cardinals and correct call.  Steelers lead 20-7.

4th Quarter-Excellent offense by Cardinals.  Bad Defense by Steelers.  Dumb penalties on Steelers.  Personal foul on Harrison-dumb  Holding on Hartwig-dumb penalty.  2:30 remaining Cardinals 23-20.  Last 2:30 Excellent Offense by Steelers, bad Defense by Cardinals.  Another dumb penalty on the Steelers-holding-1st and 20 from the 12 yard line.  Ben marches down the field-touchdown 27-23 Steelers. 

It was a great game.  Cardinals Offense was unstoppable in the 4th quarter.  Warner was fantastic in the 4th quarter.  Roethlisberger was Fantastic in the 1st and 4th Quarter.  All in all the best Superbowl I can remember.  Refs did not decide the outcome of the game.  The game was not fixed.  They were no penalties called against the cardinals during the steelers final drive.  The penalties were called against the Steelers.  Personal Foul put the ball on the 1/2 yard line.  Holding in the endzone gives the Cardinals 2 points AND possession at the 36 yard line.  Touchdown on the next play to Fitz.  Cardinals kick off.  Holding against the Steelers on the 1st play.  Puts them back on the 12 yard line.  Steelers drive down the field.  Roethlisberger avoids the rush on at least 3 pass plays. 

People who say the fix was in are ridiculous.  If so---Warner's fumble is not overturned.  Ben's touchdown in the 1st quarter, not overturned.  They called a fair game. 

very good analysis :)

E
E

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2009, 05:57:11 PM »
are you serious..like seriously

Is there something "big mal?"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way