Author Topic: Palin stiffs the House Republicans  (Read 5219 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Palin stiffs the House Republicans
« on: February 01, 2009, 08:40:38 PM »
When House Republicans planned their annual winter retreat, they extended an invitation to Alaska Gov. Sara Palin, hoping the party's 2008 vice presidential nominee would give a morale-building speech to the more than 130 Republican members of Congress gathered this weekend in Hot Springs, Va.

Retreat organizers tell ABC News that Palin politely declined, giving a perfectly understandable reason. According to the Congressional Institute, which hosted the conference, Palin said she simply could not make it to the retreat because pressing state business made it impossible for her to leave Alaska this weekend.

So where is Palin this weekend? She's in Washington, D.C., attending the super-elite Alfalfa Dinner.

"She lied to us," said a Republican at the retreat.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Palin stiffs the House Republicans
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 07:30:59 AM »
Palin lying?  OMG!  Well I would have never....  I mean she wouldn't....  this has to be liberal media spin.....

Oh wait.  A Repub said it.   Double ouch!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 08:28:42 AM »
When House Republicans planned their annual winter retreat, they extended an invitation to Alaska Gov. Sara Palin, hoping the party's 2008 vice presidential nominee would give a morale-building speech to the more than 130 Republican members of Congress gathered this weekend in Hot Springs, Va.

Retreat organizers tell ABC News that Palin politely declined, giving a perfectly understandable reason. According to the Congressional Institute, which hosted the conference, Palin said she simply could not make it to the retreat because pressing state business made it impossible for her to leave Alaska this weekend.

So where is Palin this weekend? She's in Washington, D.C., attending the super-elite Alfalfa Dinner.

Why dont you spend more time looking at the article I posted where Obama/Pelosi are undoing 1996 Welfare reform???

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 08:30:35 AM »

Would you just stop posting anything else about this c_unt? You are giving her more exposure than she is worth. Go play with your kid or something.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 08:32:13 AM »

Outrageous.I mean its even worse the Joe Biden lying about how his wife died to get the sympathy vote.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 10:30:15 AM »
Yawn.  More Palin obsession. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 10:36:03 AM »

Its an easy way for these Obama clowns to avoid the fact that their boy is going to be a one term disaster and cabana boy to Pelosi.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 10:45:07 AM »

any comment about Palin = Obession?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 10:47:22 AM »
Its an easy way for these Obama clowns to avoid the fact that their boy is going to be a one term disaster and cabana boy to Pelosi.

The liberal Palin fascination is comical, but I don't have an opinion about Obama's performance yet.  Didn't like what I heard yesterday in his interview.  When asked about the fact he got zero Republican support in the House for the "stimulus" bill and whether he would get more support in the Senate, he said the most important thing is to get the bill passed.  In other words, forget the fact this has turned in a purely partisan battle.  No mention of compromise.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 10:48:06 AM »
any comment about Palin = Obession?

Yes, if you conciously decide to avoid and deny the TRILLION dollar welfare scheme proposed by OBAMA/PELOSI.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 10:49:03 AM »
The liberal Palin fascination is comical, but I don't have an opinion about Obama's performance yet.  Didn't like what I heard yesterday in his interview.  When asked about the fact he got zero Republican support in the House for the "stimulus" bill and whether he would get more support in the Senate, he said the most important thing is to get the bill passed.  In other words, forget the fact this has turned in a purely partisan battle.  No mention of compromise.  

Read the article I posted about OBAMA/PELOSI trying to undo 1996 welfare reform. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »
Any comment on why Palin lies so much?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 01:00:40 PM »
Any comment on why Palin lies so much?

I will answer as soon as you explain why that gutless coward Joe Biden continues lying about his wife getting killed by a drunk driver.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 01:00:49 PM »
Stupid Dingbat should have just said she was going to that dinner.  

I heard in the news last week she was going to attend that dinner.

Maybe Repugs should start watching MSNBC so they would know what's actually happening

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2009, 01:20:09 PM »
I will answer as soon as you explain why that gutless coward Joe Biden continues lying about his wife getting killed by a drunk driver.

I don't see Biden listed in the thread title.  Must not be about him.  Feel free to start one though.

So again... why does Palin lie?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 01:35:14 PM »
I don't see Biden listed in the thread title.  Must not be about him.  Feel free to start one though.

I think she lies because a liar (forget about that bearing false witness thing)

I'm curious why she would choose to lie about something where she knows it will be obvious she lied.

Also, Obama was at this dinner and I can't believe she would pal around with someone who palled around with a terrorist.

The whole thing is very confusing

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 07:17:05 AM »
I think she lies because a liar (forget about that bearing false witness thing)

I'm curious why she would choose to lie about something where she knows it will be obvious she lied.

Also, Obama was at this dinner and I can't believe she would pal around with someone who palled around with a terrorist.

The whole thing is very confusing

;D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 07:58:38 AM »

She doesnt lie.Every time she has been accused of lying,its been proven to be a lie.Remember the "kill him " lie or the "baby isnt hers " lie or "she wants to burn books " lie.It goes on and on and on.Meenwhile the dems keep nominating people that lie about taxes and NOT ONE of you lib scum bags have a peep to say about it.Hmmm,lets see,lying about a retreat or lying about taxes.I wonder whats worse?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 08:29:40 AM »

Maybe Repugs should start watching MSNBC so they would know what's actually happening

lol.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 08:37:01 AM »

You mean like Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow doing their best Monica Lewinsky impressions on effigies of Barack Obama?

Or Keith Olbermann obsessed with the guy that's been kicking his behind in the rating for the last 8 years (Bill O'Reilly)?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2009, 09:12:55 AM »
She doesnt lie.

Yeah, that's a lot like when Mccain said he coudln't do letterman due to crisis in DC... then he actually did Couric's show at the same time.  it was a lie, plain and simple.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2009, 09:25:36 AM »
She doesnt lie.Every time she has been accused of lying,its been proven to be a lie.Remember the "kill him " lie or the "baby isnt hers " lie or "she wants to burn books " lie.It goes on and on and on.Meenwhile the dems keep nominating people that lie about taxes and NOT ONE of you lib scum bags have a peep to say about it.Hmmm,lets see,lying about a retreat or lying about taxes.I wonder whats worse?
QFT 240 et al have nothing to say about this, or obama appointing lobbyists in his no lobbyist cabinets...nope 240 would rather start ignorant threads about palin and how she attended a dinner or how she asked for money and defends it by saying "hey im just pointing out she was asking for money" LOL but starts no threads about the 48 other governors who did the same thing  ::) LOL

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2009, 09:29:18 AM »
QFT 240 et al have nothing to say about this, or obama appointing lobbyists in his no lobbyist cabinets...nope 240 would rather start ignorant threads about palin and how she attended a dinner or how she asked for money and defends it by saying "hey im just pointing out she was asking for money" LOL but starts no threads about the 48 other governors who did the same thing  ::) LOL

This is a discussion board.   Everyone is entitled to their veiws on matters.

except you.  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2009, 09:34:09 AM »

This is a discussion board.   Everyone is entitled to their veiws on matters.

except you.  ;D
good to see you back war horse.

stick around maybe you can help your lib buddy 240 out a little and get him to stop getting owned in every thread and making 20 threads a day to bury it.  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009, 09:49:31 AM »
She doesnt lie.

Yes she does.

And if you say she doesn't that makes you a liar too.  Or stupid one.

Telling a lie that is so blatantly obvious and quickly uncovered with no effort at all shows a lot about one's character.  Or lack of.