Author Topic: Palin stiffs the House Republicans  (Read 5210 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Palin stiffs the House Republicans
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 09:56:25 AM »
Yes she does.

And if you say she doesn't that makes you a liar too.  Or stupid one.

Telling a lie that is so blatantly obvious and quickly uncovered with no effort at all shows a lot about one's character.  Or lack of.

Repub congressmen were kinda pissed that Palin lied to them. 

"She lied to us," said a Republican at the retreat.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 10:17:56 AM »

The worst part about this is Palin was too dumb to even realize that she would be caught lying

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 10:19:13 AM »

Let me see if I understand.She gave a fake excuse for not going to some stupid ass retreat and that makes her a liar.Joe Biden lies about his wifes death and hes a real stand up guy.Obama keeps appointing people who lie about their taxes its fine.Do you see some double standards there?The media has done NOTHING but lie about Palin,do you think I believe this report?I should believe it the same way you guys believed that she thought Africa was a country PROVEN to be a total lie!Yeah,sure,I will believe a reporter with a non named source.Maybe he got the story like the new york times gets theirs from google and youtube.

You guys are clowns.I can understand your hatred of her.After all,all democratic women are bulldog ugly from Obamas wife,to Clinton,to Feinstein To Pelosi,all dogs,so perhaps your pissed off because we have a good looking chick on our side.However,if you think I would believe ANYTHING the lying ,dirty ,filthy,jewish media spews out,sorry Im not a jerkoff like you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 10:25:35 AM »
Let me see if I understand.She gave a fake excuse for not going to some stupid ass retreat and that makes her a liar.

yes - a fake excuse = a lie

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 10:26:58 AM »
Let me see if I understand.She gave a fake excuse for not going to some stupid ass retreat and that makes her a liar.

Yes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 10:28:21 AM »
 ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2009, 10:38:39 AM »
::)

Beach Bum, let's say you were holding an "Obama Stimulus package Economic House Party" this weekend.  You asked me to go, and I said I couldn't, because I had to work.

Then, you looked out your window and saw me at the Obama house party being held down the block.

"He lied to us," said Beach Bum, distraught and standing on his front lawn.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2009, 10:40:19 AM »
Beach Bum, let's say you were holding an "Obama Stimulus package Economic House Party" this weekend.  You asked me to go, and I said I couldn't, because I had to work.

Then, you looked out your window and saw me at the Obama house party being held down the block.

I assumed that was an eye roll of agreement

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2009, 10:43:03 AM »
Let me see if I understand.She gave a fake excuse for not going to some stupid ass retreat and that makes her a liar.Joe Biden lies about his wifes death and hes a real stand up guy.Obama keeps appointing people who lie about their taxes its fine.Do you see some double standards there?The media has done NOTHING but lie about Palin,do you think I believe this report?I should believe it the same way you guys believed that she thought Africa was a country PROVEN to be a total lie!Yeah,sure,I will believe a reporter with a non named source.Maybe he got the story like the new york times gets theirs from google and youtube.

You guys are clowns.I can understand your hatred of her.After all,all democratic women are bulldog ugly from Obamas wife,to Clinton,to Feinstein To Pelosi,all dogs,so perhaps your pissed off because we have a good looking chick on our side.However,if you think I would believe ANYTHING the lying ,dirty ,filthy,jewish media spews out,sorry Im not a jerkoff like you.
240 you want to address the bold maybe you could start a thread about it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2009, 10:55:04 AM »

I think my response would be more along the lines of:

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2009, 11:15:20 AM »
Yes.

So then you agree that Joe Biden is a liar as well for making a story  up about his wifes death?You agree that Obama is a liar when he claims he wasnt pals with Wright or Flager or Ayers?You agree that Daschle is a liar for not paying taxes?You agree that Clinton is a liar...well for almost everything he says?You agree Hillary is a liar when she told that sniper fire story?Or do you hold only Palin to standards of truth telling?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2009, 11:16:14 AM »
So then you agree that Joe Biden is a liar as well for making a story  up about his wifes death?You agree that Obama is a liar when he claims he wasnt pals with Wright or Flager or Ayers?You agree that Daschle is a liar for not paying taxes?You agree that Clinton is a liar...well for almost everything he says?You agree Hillary is a liar when she told that sniper fire story?Or do you hold only Palin to standards of truth telling?
bump for an answer

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2009, 11:18:04 AM »

Ouch.  

I will take Sarah Palin over Obama, Geithner, Daschle, Holder, Hillary, Biden and all these thievas any sday of the week.

She has more going for her on one finger than all of those robber barons combined.  

Does she need improvement in a lot of areas, yes, BUT these commie criminal tax cheats are going to destroy us.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2009, 11:30:47 AM »
The media has done NOTHING but lie about Palin,do you think I believe this report?I should believe it the same way you guys believed that she thought Africa was a country PROVEN to be a total lie!Yeah,sure,I will believe a reporter with a non named source.Maybe he got the story like the new york times gets theirs from google and youtube.

Fox News: Palin didn't know Africa was a continent

yeah, real left-wing source there... face it, when fox news admits Palin was a dumbass, there's no denying it ;)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2009, 12:20:00 PM »
Fox News: Palin didn't know Africa was a continent

yeah, real left-wing source there... face it, when fox news admits Palin was a dumbass, there's no denying it ;)

The source was a proven liar.Are so stupid that when something is proven as false you still hang onto the lie and hope it turns back your way.You sound as stupid as Dan Patrick of ESPN who,to this day,insists Ken Camminitis death was steroid related.Never mind that the autopsy and tox rsults PROVED it was a cocain overdose,nope,it was steroids.That Palin story was proven to nbe a hoax,was never backed up by anyone and MANY said it was a lie that were a lot closer to her then that fake was.You hang onto it though as it fits your idiotic view of her.

Now,answer the question.If she is a liar,is Biden,both Clintons,Obama,Daschle[who just bowed out]?Or will you refuse to answer it.I have proven that everything said and written about her has been lies,CAN YOU prove ANY story was lies about your precious democrat scumbags.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2009, 12:24:05 PM »
The source was a proven liar.Are so stupid that when something is proven as false you still hang onto the lie and hope it turns back your way.You sound as stupid as Dan Patrick of ESPN who,to this day,insists Ken Camminitis death was steroid related.Never mind that the autopsy and tox rsults PROVED it was a cocain overdose,nope,it was steroids.That Palin story was proven to nbe a hoax,was never backed up by anyone and MANY said it was a lie that were a lot closer to her then that fake was.You hang onto it though as it fits your idiotic view of her.

Now,answer the question.If she is a liar,is Biden,both Clintons,Obama,Daschle[who just bowed out]?Or will you refuse to answer it.I have proven that everything said and written about her has been lies,CAN YOU prove ANY story was lies about your precious democrat scumbags.
yes he is...palins daughter story, palins a cheater, palins daughter is a gang banging lesbo, 9/11 and the list goes on and on right 240?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2009, 12:30:36 PM »
yes he is...palins daughter story, palins a cheater, palins daughter is a gang banging lesbo, 9/11 and the list goes on and on right 240?

Did you know,George Bush actually manipulated the storm that caused Katrina?You see,Bush hates black people so he and Palin got together and funded a secret program to maniplulate wind and rain patterns so they could whipe out black communities.In fact,the Bushs are the ones behind how crack got into the black community in the first place.I also heard one of the terrorists that drove the plane into the towers on 911 actually had a secret crush on Palin and the reason he did that deed was because she told him "no,I cant see you,we republicans HATE all minoritities".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2009, 12:35:03 PM »
The source was a proven liar.

Who was the source?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2009, 12:40:45 PM »
Who was the source?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/11/msnbc_taken_in_by_hoxer_on_pal.html

"A hoaxer who goes by the name of Martin Eisenstadt, supposedly employed by the "Warren G. Harding Institute for Freedom and Democracy" who bragged on his website that he "leaked" the damaging info about Palin"

one would think that the constant owning you take on a daily basis would at least lead you to stop making ignorant comments but it seems like it spurs you on.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2009, 01:10:00 PM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/11/msnbc_taken_in_by_hoxer_on_pal.html

"A hoaxer who goes by the name of Martin Eisenstadt, supposedly employed by the "Warren G. Harding Institute for Freedom and Democracy" who bragged on his website that he "leaked" the damaging info about Palin"

one would think that the constant owning you take on a daily basis would at least lead you to stop making ignorant comments but it seems like it spurs you on.

Typical.The guy gets owned EVERYTIME all day and he still challenges people.Its pathetic.He got on here and said  I was a liar when I said Palins interviews were edited to make her look worse.He did his usual "who is your source".Then it came out a few days later and he was DEAD silent.He will be dead silent here as well and just move on to his next attack and pack of lies.He is a typical lib blogger,just a little worse at it then most.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2009, 02:30:16 PM »
so let's get this straight...

FOX NEWS is now part of the libereal left lie machine?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2009, 03:48:04 PM »
so let's get this straight...

FOX NEWS is now part of the libereal left lie machine?

I am sure Coach will be telling us that at some point.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2009, 04:34:49 PM »
All politicians are liars.    But most repugs are homo's and boy molesters......so theyre a notch below.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2009, 04:52:18 AM »
All politicians are liars.    But most repugs are homo's and boy molesters......so theyre a notch below.

You mean like Barney Frank???????

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2009, 05:42:24 AM »
You mean like Barney Frank???????

Or Jim McGreevy?

Or that mayor from Oregon?