Author Topic: So who wsa behind the Dreadlord account?  (Read 3132 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
So who wsa behind the Dreadlord account?
« on: February 02, 2009, 12:31:14 PM »
Which ones of youse was it?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: So who wsa behind the Dreadlord account?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 12:32:12 PM »
"youse"?

I see someone has been watching My Cousin Vinny  :P

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 03:54:08 PM »
I was accused of running it by a few people. Sharma sent me 4 or 5 death threats over the course of a week telling me to cease and desist running it.  ::)

He was great poster. He get timed out or something?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »
I was accused of running it by a few people. Sharma sent me 4 or 5 death threats over the course of a week telling me to cease and desist running it.  ::)

Everyone knows it's you, Hersh

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 04:24:29 PM »

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 05:32:59 PM »
I was accused of running it by a few people. Sharma sent me 4 or 5 death threats over the course of a week telling me to cease and desist running it::)

Not surprised. Although Sharma is a gimmick as well. Dreadlord did good by hammering the Nasser fags on a minute by minute basis.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 05:59:27 PM »
Everyone knows it's you, Hersh
Who are you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 06:21:43 PM »
Who are you?

Another lame gimmick in a long line of them.  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 02:10:59 AM »
Has he been timed out?  :o   :'(
Not sure if he is a gimmick , I spoke to him via PM a couple of times about smashing the smelly muslim nasser nuthuggers , it seemed to be his "main" account..top guy imo..I was accused of being him also  ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 03:35:20 AM »
Dreadlord was a solid bro. 

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 10:32:17 AM »
Speaking of gimmicks how many accounts is Alex posting with now?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 10:38:26 AM »
Dreadlord owned the queer union that has been polluting the V lately.
P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 01:08:56 PM »
Speaking of gimmicks how many accounts is Alex posting with now?

counting you about 5
T

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 03:47:43 PM »
counting you about 5

Just a long time lurker.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 10:37:22 PM »
T

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 11:31:33 PM »
I think at least 90% of gimmick accusations are simply wrong.  I'm basing that on experience, since I've been wrongly accused of being many a gimmick and I've seen many other gimmick accusations that I know for a fact are wrong too.  If you feel you know who is operating a gimmick, chances are you are wrong.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 04:48:01 AM »
I think at least 90% of gimmick accusations are simply wrong.  I'm basing that on experience, since I've been wrongly accused of being many a gimmick and I've seen many other gimmick accusations that I know for a fact are wrong too.  If you feel you know who is operating a gimmick, chances are you are wrong.
you're spot on there Bob-----I know Ive been accused of running some random gimmicks because the gimmicks decided to use hyphens

great detective work ::)...there are some real brain surgeons on this board-----like I would use my most distinctive writing style cue to when running a gimmick

I think around the y too alot of times people set up gimmicks and purposely use gimmicks to try and portray a certain person as that gimmick thus making them seem to be a coward who has to run to faceless gimmicks to attack his friends

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 06:05:49 AM »
you're spot on there Bob-----I know Ive been accused of running some random gimmicks because the gimmicks decided to use hyphens

great detective work ::)...there are some real brain surgeons on this board-----like I would use my most distinctive writing style cue to when running a gimmick

I think around the y too alot of times people set up gimmicks and purposely use gimmicks to try and portray a certain person as that gimmick thus making them seem to be a coward who has to run to faceless gimmicks to attack his friends

Seems like the internet is serious buisness!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 09:54:05 AM »
WHO IS THAT MASKED MAN?

You know you've made it on getbig when people start speculating whose gimmick you are.  :D

For starters - I'm now linked to being barracuda.

Damn right the internet is serious business on getbig.  ;D

Willgrant is right - I only have one account. As much as I like to partake in getbigs fun filled threads it hasn't come to a point where I need dual identities.  Maybe at some point down the road it'll come in handy  (depending on how many death threats I get)...but not just yet.

A few of you have exchanged PM's with me so you folks can make your own assessments as to how "real" I'am. Just keep what you know under wraps for now.

I was wondering how I got linked with being BF. Bluto was adamant that we were the only ones who called him "mental midget" (deservedly) so we must be same person. I was wondering if there was more to that story and it turns out there was. Gotta thank the anonymous getbigger who took the time to PM the details on how the connection first got started.  I've got a couple of questions for you BF - we'll get to that later.

In the meantime.....enjoy the show folks

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 10:47:08 AM »
WHO IS THAT MASKED MAN?

You know you've made it on getbig when people start speculating whose gimmick you are.  :D

Willgrant is right - I only have one account. As much as I like to partake in getbigs fun filled threads it hasn't come to a point where I need dual identities.  Maybe at some point down the road it'll come in handy  (depending on how many death threats I get)...but not just yet.

A few of you have exchanged PM's with me so you folks can make your own assessments as to how "real" I'am. Just keep what you know under wraps for now.

I was wondering how I got linked with being BF. Bluto was adamant that we were the only ones who called him "mental midget" (deservedly) so we must be same person. I was wondering if there was more to that story and it turns out there was. Gotta thank the anonymous getbigger who took the time to PM the details on how the connection first got started.  I've got a couple of questions for you BF - we'll get to that later.

very long and gay for the Y

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 10:51:56 AM »
very long and gay for the Y

There's always a critic.

:)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »
There's always a critic.

:)

just testin to see if you'd start crying and melting like nick jnr. as long as it is your sworn mantra to destroy all muslims then you're ok with me ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 01:34:38 PM »
WHO IS THAT MASKED MAN?

Team Dreadlord! One of Getbig's finest posters! Insh'Allah!!!!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 01:52:13 PM »
Team Dreadlord! One of Getbig's finest posters! Insh'Allah!!!!

Hi Dreadlord!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV