Author Topic: Palumbo & Romano - Getbig picked them up???  (Read 14669 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Just got off the phone with Palumbo....
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2009, 07:04:27 AM »
That would be a kind way of putting it my friend..  There is a reason why he had to move out a little earlier than expected.  I just don't want to say anything out of respect for the Palumbos.

"1"

Did he find the place in the spare bathroom where Mr P. fills up his plantoil-vials?  ;D ;D

Stavios

Re: MD RADIO IS A FLOP!!!
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2009, 07:05:01 AM »
Yes, it does get old all the MD refugees over here posting away all the time.

why did you leave the "bitchman is a homo" out of the quote ?  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2009, 07:06:38 AM »
Can we PLEASE keep a lid on the Colette thing?  Billy is a good guy, but he's hurt and confused.  We all make mistakes, and I'm sure Billy is remorseful.  I know I would be.  I don't see the need to broadcast this minor infidelity.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2009, 07:09:29 AM »
Can we PLEASE keep a lid on the Colette thing?  Billy is a good guy, but he's hurt and confused.  We all make mistakes, and I'm sure Billy is remorseful.  I know I would be.  I don't see the need to broadcast this minor infidelity.

Think about dave? years of friendship, betrayed by billyguts, i dont think thats a mistake

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2009, 07:15:31 AM »
Where is Hipolipo Mejia when you need him?

WOOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHH

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2009, 07:19:45 AM »
Think about dave? years of friendship, betrayed by billyguts, i dont think thats a mistake

You act like it was a calculated betrayal.  It was a spur of the moment thing.  Only happened a few times.

Dave and Colette are trying to move on from it.  Harping on about this isn't doing anyone any good, although it might be nice if Billy at least showed some regret.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2009, 07:22:41 AM »
You act like it was a calculated betrayal.  It was a spur of the moment thing.  Only happened a few times.

Dave and Colette are trying to move on from it.  Harping on about this isn't doing anyone any good, although it might be nice if Billy at least showed some regret.

was it billy guns muscles? his perfume? some say it was "crazy"

what do you know about this, please share

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2009, 07:24:59 AM »

Indeed, I feel sad for Palumbo.  Billy's disdain throughout all of this truly shows how far from the tree his friendship with Palumbo has fallen.  

"1"

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 03, 2009, 07:29:28 AM »
if someone told me one of my previous friends wasnt doing to good,
i'd  call him.  Billy Guns must never been a true friend
Most are all show no go!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2009, 07:41:50 AM »
was it billy guns muscles? his perfume? some say it was "crazy"

what do you know about this, please share

I don't want to dredge up hurtful details, but in the interest of putting this issue to bed I will simply say that Dave's eye makeup has been a source of amusement for Colette and other people when Dave isn't around.

Now there's something else Billy needs to apologize for.  The list just keeps growing, doesn't it Billy?  When will you learn?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2009, 07:43:45 AM »
I don't want to dredge up hurtful details, but in the interest of putting this issue to bed I will simply say that Dave's eye makeup has been a source of amusement for Colette and other people when Dave isn't around.

You know about that too huh?  I didn't want to say anything about that shit, but it was bound to surface sooner or later.

"1"

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2009, 07:46:47 AM »
You know about that too huh?  I didn't want to say anything about that shit, but it was bound to surface sooner or later.

"1"

proof you never talked to dave what are the last four digits of his phone number......tick tock tick tock tick tock....o you don't know o well no call then :o
I see two giddy getbiggers arguing over whose end of the double dildo they are going to hog the most with their ass to impress their gaylord David. In all seriousness i was just shocked at how quickly many of the people on that site were to stab Dave in the back. Dave is a pretty good guy and i enjoyed his radio show even though i got banned from his forum for troll posting. I think that whole MD situation is just disgusting. So many two faced people over there and what is even sadder is that Dave will probably be dead to them.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2009, 07:48:51 AM »

"1"

I didn't want to kick Dave when he's down but Benz just wouldn't drop the issue.  Alright, screw it then...  It's all out in the open now.  Lets have the apologies and then everyone can get on with their lives.  

Billy - apologize.  Just get it over with.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2009, 08:15:00 AM »
I didn't want to kick Dave when he's down but Benz just wouldn't drop the issue.  Alright, screw it then...  It's all out in the open now.  Lets have the apologies and then everyone can get on with their lives.  

Billy - apologize.  Just get it over with.

x2

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Palumbo & Romano - Getbig picked them up???
« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2009, 08:28:50 AM »
Billy Gums has gone awfully silent all of the sudden, what gives?  ;D
from incomplete data

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #140 on: February 03, 2009, 08:33:43 AM »
Indeed, I feel sad for Palumbo.  Billy's disdain throughout all of this truly shows how far from the tree his friendship with Palumbo has fallen.  

"1"
wow you are quite teh annoying little troll

stop trying to be "in the Know" and go back to talking fag with candildo :-X

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Palumbo & Romano - Getbig picked them up???
« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »
LMAO @ "Billy Gums"